Push Kidd on SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nuff' said really. Push this guy. He was the only guy who performed in that tag-team match, well, The Uso's were both impressive. But Tyson was the boss there. Push this guy on SD.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
^This. He has been boss off NXT and Superstars whenever he's been on it. Paying his dues. Putting younglings over and getting even better in the ring than the GOAT he already is. And getting real good on the mic.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Kidd and Gabriel should be the big competition when Prime time players get the titles IMO, i love high flyers and they both were the main reason the #1 contenders match was so sick....Huricanrana wha?!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Unless Kidd and Gabriel get an actual gimmick instead of the "High flying kids who don't actually fly high together" then I would hate for them to be the contenders. Kidd's mic skills have improved, Gabriel is unbearable on the stick. If you're going to have them stay together then give them an actual gimmick, have them dress the same, a custom entrance, lots of tag-team moves.

Otherwise, Justin can go away and Kidd can push for the IC title or something.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
They had synced colors at NWO so they aren't that far away from that. I say go with the gimmick you and I discussed a couple of weeks back Crayo. The thrill seeking adrenaline junkies. Them doing extreme sports and such. Give them a manager to handle the mic (God I'd mark for Regal since he is so high on these two)

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rep points for the Regal comment, if only he wasn't stuck on NXT we might see some young talent actually get promoted (outside of PTP)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
They had synced colors at NWO so they aren't that far away from that. I say go with the gimmick you and I discussed a couple of weeks back Crayo. The thrill seeking adrenaline junkies. Them doing extreme sports and such. Give them a manager to handle the mic (God I'd mark for Regal since he is so high on these two)

Yeah that was one boss idea. I'd love that. Also, same coloured trunks doesn't count. It's still just two oily men with skimpy trunks on. I like Hardy style attires, something original.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
When he came out to Damien two weeks ago, I thought he was actually going to feud him, I was marking until he got attacked by him when he 'turned his back.' Then he just practically jobbed to Damien last week, I think he does deserve a push and should receive it as soon as possible. They can push wrestlers like Tensai however can't push young talent with such great skills like Tyson Kidd.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
When he came out to Damien two weeks ago, I thought he was actually going to feud him, I was marking until he got attacked by him when he 'turned his back.' Then he just practically jobbed to Damien last week, I think he does deserve a push and should receive it as soon as possible. They can push wrestlers like Tensai however can't push young talent with such great skills like Tyson Kidd.

As almost every time you post, i agree. Funny they talk about getting new superstars off other sports, i cant wait to see Jaime Moyer in WWE (hes upper 40's) and maybe MJ will come to WWE with Tyson(dont mind tyson) and then Kidd/Slater and the other younger talent can wait until they are well past their prime to finish jobbing to people like Cindi Lauper

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He's not marketable. Vanilla midget fasho

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Says the guy with Diaz as his pic underneath. Talent all day, just needs a cruiserweight/US title opportunity to shine. Also a manager.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
Says the guy with Diaz as his pic underneath.

What does Diaz have to do with a wrestler from NXT and Superstars?

Diaz is a good draw btw, his fight with Condit sold a lot of PPVs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Plus drawing in MMA is all about being an entertaining fighter, which Nick is where as in Pro wrestling it's more about storyline development and evolving your character which I'm unsure Tyson could do well enough.