Punk's new task

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Do u guys not know who R-Truth is. I always expected him to be a main eventer in the WWE. What alot of you dont know is that when he was in TNA as Ron Killings he defeated Ken Shamrock for the championship and was and is the first ever black NWA Heavyweight Champion. So he has the talent and the ability to be a main eventer. I would love to see him get an IC title match soon, get the title get some good feuds to build him up even more on the mic and what not and work up to a world title. If the NWA (TNA) saw something in him after his first run in WWE then why not give him a shot. I think this is good cause of who he is and the record he hold as first and I think only ever black NWA Heavyweight Champion.

Kizza

Do u guys not know who R-Truth is. I always expected him to be a main eventer in the WWE. What alot of you dont know is that when he was in TNA as Ron Killings he defeated Ken Shamrock for the championship and was and is the first ever black NWA Heavyweight Champion. So he has the talent and the ability to be a main eventer. I would love to see him get an IC title match soon, get the title get some good feuds to build him up even more on the mic and what not and work up to a world title. If the NWA (TNA) saw something in him after his first run in WWE then why not give him a shot. I think this is good cause of who he is and the record he hold as first and I think only ever black NWA Heavyweight Champion.

How about the fact that he's downright shit in the ring? Winning the NWA title back in 02 against Ken Shamrock is like winning the NWA title now. Worthless. TNA saw something in him in 02 because he was with WWE. That's the ONLY reason why he ever was a champion, and the only reason why he ever will be.