Punker Brewster Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Shit everytime a watch ecw(every tuestday) i heard a huge pop for punk, at wrestlemania when he won the crowd got nuts( i was there) so dont tell us that punk isnt over, coz he is, maybe not like cena or batista, but he've a lot of fans in wwe.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Not really. When he won the MITB at Wrestlemania, it was hardly anything special. The only huge pop of that match was Matt Hardy returning.

Also, each week on ECW? Lawl. Last week, yet again Hardy gets a huge pop while Punk gets crickets, same with the weeks he tag with Kane, or went against him.

Punk isn't over enough to hold the briefcase, and Punk damn sure isn't over enough to main event anytime soon, and he won't be, he's too bland, boring and doesn't know how to work a crowd or WWE style match for shit.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
OK, so you can say our statements are horseshit since we're punk fans and that makes your statements valid how? And stop insulting everyone.

and Chucky, who really gives a damn about the bar you went too? Am I really suppose to believe that? I wasn't there and it wasn't on my TV, and your obviously a Punk fan. So no, I'll take that as absolute horseshit.

Like I'm going to make something up just to counter your opinion. It wasn't even a huge deal, so going that far out of my way to make that up would be just dumb.

Not really. When Punk won the belt back a few months ago, ratings dropped, when Chavo won it. They went back up.

Same thing happened with John Morrison.

Post the numbers with a source.

Basically your doing the same thing your insulting us for and everything except for what I quoted above is based on pure opinion. And even that may be too.

Airfixx

They haven't built him up enough for a credible world title win..... Either have him challenge and lose or have Orton screw him for the briefcase when he returns.

Vandy316

Reaction score
i see the WWE using Punk to bring a World Championship back to Raw. How else will they have a good cross-brand storyline. sure they can keep the Cena-HHH and Batista-Edge but the draft just happened and its not a great time to have wrestlers consistantly show up on the other brand IMO. So what if Punk cashes it in during Edge's Wedding. Hell he could cash it in on HHH during the wedding and become more of a heel

Romo Is God

Reaction score
OK, so you can say our statements are horseshit since we're punk fans and that makes your statements valid how? And stop insulting everyone.

Your Punk fans, and your trying to tell me a bar and your friends pop and watch for Punk.

Am I really suppose to believe that when Punk is about as over as a trashcan on broadway?

Post the numbers with a source.

I will. It's hard to find WWECW ratings on the internet but I have them stored in excel and have seen the rise and drop with my own eyes.

So wait and I'll glady post them.

Hardy90

Reaction score
Guys, leave romo alone. He's just trying to be the hip and edgy guy who goes against the crowd no matter what the truth is.

And besides, he's a cowboy fan. That's enough of a punishment

Romo Is God

Reaction score
What? I'm not being "hip or edgy" I'm speaking the truth.

Being a Cowboys fan is bad? Wow, considering my team is the best in the NFC going into this season, and argubly better than the Patriots. I obviously should be punished.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
CM Punk smells! He probably has some soap and shampoo in the brifecage. And what's with the Go two sllep? Its like he's trying to rip off John Cena's FU!

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Wow. Looking at Romo's posts, now I know why everyone calls me a tweener rather than a heel.

Romo, rather than respond to each of your erroneous statements, I feel that one blanket statement can cover them all: watch a match with CM Punk in it. He ALWAYS gets a massive pop. If you consider it dead silence, you might want to unmute the TV, or check the batteries in your hearing aid. There's really nothing else to say here. I can't give another argument. The simple task ahead of you is to actually watch the damn show and listen to the deafening crowd. What else is there to say? You're wrong, he gets huge pops, unmute the tv.

mikeb619

Reaction score
Punk wins Punk wins Punk wins!!!!!

Now that will stop all threads about the money in the bank and raw not being a world champion. That has to be one of the greatest raw moments and great timing!

Hardy90

Reaction score
Hell yea. And LMAO @ that one dude who said punk would drop MITB to orton and that Punk gets no fan reaction. He got a huge pop!