Punk planned to win Royal Rumble.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WWE will make sure Rocky is at Mania 30. They'll pay him twice as much as any other talent on the roster if they have to.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
The Undertaker/Brock thing at UFC was all the way back in October 2010, though. The Brock/Rock foreshadowing was when Brock was ripping through HHH's office and stopped and stared for a few moments at the Rumble poster in the hallway that had Rock's face on it.

I'm not looking forward to the match either but I'll take it over another Rock/Cena one. By all means, I think WWE would see more dollar signs in Rock/Brock than they would another Rock/Cena bout. I'm hoping Rock misses Mania next year because of Terminator 5, though. Seeing what they do with Brock or Cena (can't see Rock wrestling anyone but these two) without Rock there is interesting.

Rock vs Brock imo is a short sighted investment. Sure they'll make more money immediately but if they put him up against one of their regular guys (who isn't Cena) they would make much more money in the long run

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
i want someone new to be main eventing Wrestlemania