Punk hurts HHH's ego :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Now I see why Punk wanted to induct the Ultimate Warrior into the Hall of Fame :pity:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
My Grandma works for WWE and told me that Punk quit because Cena spilled his Soda.

BREAKING NEWS
CM Punk will be on Raw this week, according to backstage sources. After leaving to go home last week, he has not only been brought back to Raw but written back into storylines. According to F4WOnline, the reason that Punk left WWE to go home was because John Cena spilled his soda and he had another Pepsi that was ice-cold in the fridge.

-Every dirtsheet on Monday.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Right, Punk vs Batista or Punk vs Orton vs Batista would have been great. HHH > Punk, and he is lucky he's not the one booked to face sheamus at this point.

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Solid Snake

Punk having his hissy and leaving Monday not only screwed over Kane, Triple H, and Cesaro (was suposta put him over that night) but honestly screwed all his fans. What a douche. I hope he does leave and they sign Kenta.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He said he wants to fight for the title.
funny how in interviews he always shouts out DB saying he needs the main event, makes me believe this less. If it's true dude is either A) full of shit or B) wanting to be the one who goes over DB.

Either way it's laughable.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
funny how in interviews he always shouts out DB saying he needs the main event, makes me believe this less. If it's true dude is either A) full of shit or B) wanting to be the one who goes over DB.

Either way it's laughable.
He most likely misses his heel run.

Solid Snake

Not even sure what match he's looking for? Such a little girl.
He wants to main even WM... With Daniel Bryan... But if only Daniel Bryan main events and not him... ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH! :sad:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
imo Punk has had a lot written in his favor in the past 5 years.. I'm truthfully not sure why he would back out due to writing reasons.. Let someone else have the chance to shine Punk, the carousel will come back to you at some point.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
HHH is boring. The Authority is boring. HHH vs Anyone at WM would be boring.

Reactions: RoyalRaven