Punk hurts HHH's ego :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
At least Triple H doesn't walk out after jobbing to Warrior.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
At least Triple H doesn't walk out after jobbing to Warrior.
Silly comparison. When HHH jobbed at WM12 he was mostly at the beginning of his career. Punk did his jobs as well early on. And what does jobbing have to do with anything? Punk walked out because Punk's burnt out. He had his goals, he failed them, and now he's done. There's a difference between quitting and knowing when you're beat.

And none of that changes the fact that HHH is indeed boring as shit. :pity2:

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
>Triple H is boring.

:pity2: Bullshit.

Reactions: Rogue

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
>Triple H is boring.

:pity2: Bullshit.
He's been boring for a long time and the authority angle is the most poorly written big angle in a long time, but okay.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
HHH bores me to tears as well, and I don't want to see him face anyone at Wrestlemania personally, unless it signals the end for The Authority or is a match that actually makes sense. Honestly, facing HHH is a bit of a step down than a title match, but I don't think Punk should have been in the title match personally. This is Bryan's year.