Punk going to court...against his own mother

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The guy is brilliant lmao. He's a professional footballer paid thousands of pounds a week yet still he feels the need to steal a lucazade. Also he is 22 and has 4 kids with three different women :lol1:

Loved Gritthis from FM, now I love him IRL. Throwing a slush puppy at a kid is hilarious plus the little gimp deserved it too from the sound of it, plus I loved how he called him wee laddie.

Reactions: Rysenberg

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Loved Gritthis from FM, now I love him IRL. Throwing a slush puppy at a kid is hilarious plus the little gimp deserved it too from the sound of it, plus I loved how he called him wee laddie.

God he was a beast on the old FM games. Kinda marking for your Griffiths love, he's an absolute dick but similar to Balotelli he's a loveable one <3

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If she has a mental sickness, she won't be sent to jail. They would probably write her off having a mental defect and be sent to be sent to a psychiatric facility.

And it's quite possible to stalk a wrestler while they're on their job. Hell, the listings of the shows are right on the website. Could wait until the wrestler leaves the arena after the show, fly to wherever they're flying to, etc. I's highly unlikely anyone would have the money and effort to do so, but if there's something wrong with her mentally, who knows what she's capable of really. Especially after all that cash he's given her.

But if she is so desperate for money, how is she going to do that? Also there is no way around it, if she broke her temp. restraning order she'd go straight to jail. If she was served the papers, she'll go if it's broken.

Last edited:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
According to WrestlingInc and TMZ Punk got the restraining order extended to two years.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk's request for a restraining order against his mother was granted by an Illinois judge. TMZ reports that it's a two-year restraining order. Punk alleges that his mother threatened to kill herself several times if he declined to give her money. Punk has also stated that his mother suffers from bipolar disorder.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
If all of this is true about his mother, he shouldn't have to be associated with her if her behavior is toxic and she hasn't been able to get help. Some people just can't be helped no matter how hard you try and sometimes you just have to let things go. Maybe they'll be able to work things out one day.