Punk going to court...against his own mother

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I wonder if he realizes if she breaks the order that she will be locked up.

Most likely. That's pretty common knowledge, but also they typically explain the restraining order process to you when you attempt to get one.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Most likely. That's pretty common knowledge, but also they typically explain the restraining order process to you when you attempt to get one.

Filed a lot of restraining orders in your time?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Well, my point is that if she has some sort of mental illness, jail isn't going to be the best spot for her. I wonder how easy it would be for him to change his number and simply not give it to her or anyone that would give it to her. It's not like she can just roll up on him, seeing as how he is constantly on the road. Or can she :hmm:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Well, my point is that if she has some sort of mental illness, jail isn't going to be the best spot for her. I wonder how easy it would be for him to change his number and simply not give it to her or anyone that would give it to her. It's not like she can just roll up on him, seeing as how he is constantly on the road. Or can she :hmm:

as if jail is the best spot for anyone...

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Honestly if she is so antsy to kill herself maybe she should. Her own son would be happier without her, and the world is overpopulated as it is. One less cunt around sounds like a good deal to me.

Reactions: DK JAMES and Swift

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Is it just me who's kind of freaked out by this being news? I don't see why anyone would feel the need to report this.
AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!!!!!!! Seab.

This is bullshit, and i give 0 fucks about it. Dude has money, and his family has problems. The 100k sum is shameful by itself to guestimate what it is. I'm not telling him i'm wrong, but if you need a restraining order against your mom, that's fucked. Kobes Mom is still > CM punks.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
as if jail is the best spot for anyone...
ImStillHere-Banner.jpg

Says you.

xThe Marty

Jobber
Reaction score
Great for Punk!! I get where he is coming from. He shouldn't need to worry about that type of stuff especially with his own mother.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Great for Punk!! I get where he is coming from. He shouldn't need to worry about that type of stuff especially with his own mother.
see this is where i agree to disagree. I guess i've been lucky as to have two good parents, but i have plenty of friends with mothers who have bi-polar or are just off their rocker and i have to re-state in no way is this newsworthy. That being said him giving her 100k is a pretty decent amount of cash, and the post stating he dipped out at 15.

Still i just cannot imagine not wanting to see my own mother.

TheShadowSoulja

Champion
Reaction score
Punk may have overreacted a little bit, but if your mother threatens to kill herself if you didn't give her money, he probably did the right thing to stop the pressure his mother put on him.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Punk's family was probably fine before he was born. I can see how having to deal with that prick would make you a miserable family.

At least his Sister likes him. That's something I guess.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Punk may have overreacted a little bit, but if your mother threatens to kill herself if you didn't give her money, he probably did the right thing to stop the pressure his mother put on him.
or you could report the shit.