Punk going to court...against his own mother

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Can't remember the site she told me she had been on, I'll ask next time I talk to her

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Well, my point is that if she has some sort of mental illness, jail isn't going to be the best spot for her. I wonder how easy it would be for him to change his number and simply not give it to her or anyone that would give it to her. It's not like she can just roll up on him, seeing as how he is constantly on the road. Or can she :hmm:

If she has a mental sickness, she won't be sent to jail. They would probably write her off having a mental defect and be sent to be sent to a psychiatric facility.

And it's quite possible to stalk a wrestler while they're on their job. Hell, the listings of the shows are right on the website. Could wait until the wrestler leaves the arena after the show, fly to wherever they're flying to, etc. I's highly unlikely anyone would have the money and effort to do so, but if there's something wrong with her mentally, who knows what she's capable of really. Especially after all that cash he's given her.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I heard about this the other day. It is a shame. I don't think he can entirely hate her for it though. The way she treated him when he was younger probably pushed him to get somewhere with his life. To be successful and have a dream come to life. It has to be rough though, having to tell off your own mother when you know she has mental problems. I would never be able to do it.