Pulse Wrestling Prediction League Standings 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: Pulse Wrestling Prediction League Standings

Great OTL fucked me over. Fuji's accuracy in Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk destroyed me. If he takes the crown away from me for overall I swear to god

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Great OTL fucked me over. Fuji's accuracy in Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk destroyed me. If he takes the crown away from me for overall I swear to god

What do you mean "if"?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I dont know how to be any clearer

I meant you should have written "when", not "if". It's only a matter of time before I surpass you in the overall rankings now that I'm trying again.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Updated as of Slammiversary, #HEEL has won the TNA Half 1 league and the table will be reset for Destination X. Meanwhile, Fuji Vice takes pole position in the combined league and Kushikimi moves up to 9th.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Table updated as of No Way Out. Fuji "David" Vice has just about held off the tenacious challenge of ViperRKO to become the WWE Champion for the first half of the season.

Both WWE & TNA tables will restart with their next PPV's, meaning it's now open season and a new chance to challenge for the top spots.

Meanwhile, the combined league continues to be a tight contest with Fuji & ViperRKO joint top at the half way stage of the season. The big battle though is in positions 6-10 as several posters start to make a play for a potential top five spot. Cyrus Riddle is currently holding them off but he's got some tough competition.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

All tables up to date as of Destination X. [MENTION=222]#HOLLER[/MENTION] takes an early lead in the TNA table, meanwhile Fuji Vice moves 6 points clear of ViperRKO in the year long combined table.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

tables up to date as of Money in the Bank. Big moves being #HEEL/[MENTION=1]Elizabeth Shaw[/MENTION] moving past me to takeover third, and [MENTION=222]#HOLLER[/MENTION] jumping from 10th to 6th. Also notable is [MENTION=234]Stronger[/MENTION]'s move into the top 10.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Hardcore Justice league tables update.

In the TNA table, [MENTION=1]Fuje Vise[/MENTION] retakes first place along with [MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION] moving to second by virtue of competing in both shows, but the table is still awful close very early on. Still anyone's game there.

In the year long table, [MENTION=71]Kushikimi[/MENTION] was the big mover jumping up to seventh. Meanwhile, [MENTION=79]Inferno[/MENTION] closes some of the gap on [MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION] at the top.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

I'll update this here as we go. Consider this your go to place for standings now. I'll do the half year results for TNA & WWE in June then reset those two leagues in order for newcomers to get back in it. The combined league will continue until the last PPV of 2012, with an ultimate predictions champion crowned.

We gonna keep the league going in 2013? And, btw wouldn't my overall points standing be six and not five?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Seeing as I have only done like two PPV's I'm doing okay.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Thank god. Now I'm closing in