Project 161 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Ok well flyers were given out at the lastest ROH event, which read Nothing saves a world without honor will suffer www.abusedsociety (got this info from ROH Boards)

Anyways the www.abusedsociety.com website there is a picture of the Statue Of Liberty bleeding from the eyes and the words
"littered streets of the lost the stend of pathetic, resigned to blood and rust everything wasted transparent there is no honor you will soon discover"

At the bottom of the picture it reads "Project 161" if you click on it, you are taken to another website http://www.abusedsociety.com/other.html.
There is a picture of a burning city and the words "one second to know
the city will fall eyes wide open"
at the bottom of the site it also says "Project 161"
============

I think this could be one of two things.

1. Something to do with a Jimmy Jacobs return at the upcomming Chicago event because on the second site it says "Second" and "City"

2. Something to do with BJ Whitmer and Adam Pearce.

Montana

pretty damn weird. Also project 161 is supposed to mean their 161 episode or show.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
pretty damn weird. Also project 161 is supposed to mean their 161 episode or show.

Ahh ok so i take it the Chicago show must be there 161th show and iam now thinking it is if defiantly something to with a Jacobs return. Iam really intrigued to see how this will end up to be honest we could be on the verge of something good here.

Montana

Actually i dont know if i did the math right, but 161 may be the detroit show, where Jimmie adn Whitmer had their cage match. If not, than the chicago show is the next night, (3rd ppv taping) So its one of those two for sure. These two should be glory by honor 6, night 1 and night 2.

ion256

Reaction score
Iam really intrigued to see how this will end up to be honest we could be on the verge of something good here.
hey maybe a roh show that dont put me to sleep in the first 15 minutes with there boring matches (and i thought wwe was bad)

thedeadite

Reaction score
ouch....ROH boring? I guess we all have our own tastes....

PeepShow

Hey, its my first post in the Indy section, in IDK how long :)

Anyways.......

hey maybe a roh show that dont put me to sleep in the first 15 minutes with there boring matches (and i thought wwe was bad)

Dude, you are smoking some serious crack. ROH has the best "wrestling" in the world bar none. I may not think its the best promotion b/c it doesnt really have storylines that you can grab a hold of easily, but they are by far the best "wrestling" product on the market today. I honestly have not seen one boring ROH match yet.....

Reaction score
i Hope its got something to do with Jimmy Jacobs like the blood out of the eyes of the statue (the cut he had making his eye make up) the poems (sooo jacob) just soo cool. every where there is something leading to jimmy. i love the way its set up

Soulpower

By looking at the words... This sounds an awful like a Jimmy Jacobs promo. So I believe the same thing, it has to do something with Jacobs.

4lkz

Reaction score
I am OBSESSED with this storyline. It is so expertly done. The picture on that site apears to be Gabe and his wife. The way Gabe wrote about it on the ROH forums was so well done. He did it very nicely, to the point that it makes you question whether it was real or not.

Also something to point out, on the site it's called "a_b__u_s_e__d___so_c_i_e_t_y". What's with the two spaces between "b" and "u" and "so" together? Some kind of code or something?

I was fading out of ROH the past few months, but this regained my attention BIG TIME. I hope we get more "clues" leading up to the Chi show. This is such a fun/creepy storyline, from my point of view. The fun being the letting the fans seem apart of it by speculating of what it will be. The creepy part being....well..the whole storyline.

Congrats ROH, for getting me hooked into the ROH product again.

4lkz

Reaction score
Ok, all this crap ends now. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm in a bad mood because I am. I am trying my best to keep my composure. I just had a long day/night of production on the Japan DVDs. I sign on here, I'm actually feeling pretty good about things because I just watched a lot of great wrestling from our Japan shows. So what do I find:

1) A private email I send to someone requesting that photos and information about my family be taken off a website is now made public. This is my family, not an angle. Understand that. When I send you an email it is private. When I make a request about my family it is real. Lets get that straight right now.

2) The clowns who are attempting to f*** with my life and ROH, which is my life, spam this board again after it takes me two hours the other night to clean it up. Not only that, but other people decide to jump in. I am about to start banning people like crazy so I suggest everyone read the rules and stick to them quickly. My patience is running out. Again, I am trying to keep my composure here, but I have had enough. I now have to go clean up the board again after a long day of production. I suggest if you are in doubt about something you posted that you delete it to yourself. I will ban anyone involved with any posts that are in doubt of breaking any rules. This is a warning. If this doesn't apply to you and you are a productive member of this board I apologize and please ignore this rant.

3) Now we have more people than ever checking this board and it is a disgrace to the company. I want everyone to know that police have been alerted and I will do whatever I can to stop these websites and harrassment both to me personally and my wife. This is your warning. Stop it now.

That is all for now. I'm not playing a sick game here. It is over and I need to go back to doing what deserves my attention and that's making ROH and FIP as good as possible for you.

If this doesn't apply to you sorry for the rant. If it does then take this warning seriously.

-----------------

A few people did some research into "www.abusedsociety.com" to find out out who created/registered the site. They found the person who registered it and also got his email address. When they searched his email, it lead them to a Myspace page. The #1 friend on the person's Myspace page was Gabes wife. So, whoever created the site is a friend of Gabe. Thus proving it is a storyline.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Yeah, this is interesting me, but if it's a Jimmy Jacobs push, I'm all for it. But they stopped mentioning it on the ROH site, maybe they scrapped it?

Montana

I got a crazy idea....thats actually probably better than Jimmie Jacobs. Doesnt Paul Heymans wwe contract run out very soon? How great of a storyline be if Paul Heymans goes to ROH to seek redemption from Gabe who stole his idea. Gabe used Heymans ECW to build off of ECW. Heyman then starts a army called Project 161. Guys like Jimmie Jacobs, RVD, Sabu.

Probably a longshot, but how the letters are adjusted...it looks like AB Used.....AB as in Gabe. So not sure what the soicitey thing means.

Soulpower

^^^That's actually a great idea. I'll just crossing my fingers and hope it happens.