Project 161 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bradders

Reaction score
All of these signs are pointing towards a new stable with Jacobs in and possible some others and it will all culminate at a PPV with a Bash at the Beach 96 style ending with a huge face turning on someone.

Alyssa

Reaction score
I'm not so sure it's Jacobs. The evidence leans more toward Pearce.

Rell

Reaction score
I guess the faction will include 4 people, at least thats what I'm led to believe after seeing that picture.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Project 161=Shelly? NO!

ok on here and on the ROH board, everyone seems to think that just because Shelly is doing an appearance at PWG, it means that he is going to be part of this project 161 thing...

the problem is that PWG said its a one time thing and on top of that there are many reports out there that say shellys contract doesn't expire until the end of 08....

dont get me wrong though i would love it to be shelly, but we have to use logic for this one

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
From what i believe TNA pulled all there talent from ROH and PWG also there are reports that say hes contract expired recently.

When you think about it Shelly has the Gen Next ties so Project 161 could be his group it could also include Jimmy Jacobs which would fit well because of there history. This also may explain why the Motor City Machine Guns have been jobbing to guys like Petey/Sharkboy and VKM lately.

I don't know maybe this is just wishfull thinking, but it's safe to say if this is true i will piss my pants :D

Montana

Yea, Alex shelly did look like a big fool last week on Tna. First scott stenier (the guy who shouldnt even be in the ring) pushes the MCMG guns out of the way. THEN the get beat by VKM in like 2 minutes. Im not sure Shelly has to do with 161, but i dont he will return to Tna.

youthought

Reaction score
Its a shame Shelley is being used as a jobber TNa because I think he is one of the best talents around

Reaction score
yea its either TNA is jobbing Shelley out because they just suck or he is actually comming back to Ring Of Honor to be a part of this...I hope he just leaves TNA soon because they dont know how to push him and his great talent will actually be appreciated in ROH

Travis40

:roflmao:...it's Bob Backlund...but damn that Myspace is freaky...next they'll have a youtube profile and they'll be posting vids

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
:roflmao:...it's Bob Backlund...but damn that Myspace is freaky...next they'll have a youtube profile and they'll be posting vids

Actually lol, they have "apparently" not sure whether it's legit or not but http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=abusedsociety

On a side note i merged both these threads here as there wasn't really alot to discuss and thats what this thread is for (Project 161 updates).