Pro Wrestling PRIDE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Good to see PRIDE is back! I missed some of your storyline and this helped alot. The Fatal Four Way match at Exodus would be great, I also wonder who will win the Cash&Money Tag Team Tournament, I'll stay tuned!

Qwake

Sweet, its back! This is one of my favoourite BTBs to read, Exodus should be good and I will be reading without a doubt. :eek:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
PRIDE Preview - Show 14 - Oh Shit it's back yo.

PRIDE3.png

Pro Wrestling PRIDE
Show 14
The Preview

-This week, Pro Wrestling PRIDE makes its long awaited RETURN. We’re one show away from the MTV Special Exodus, and things are bound to go down this week. The card is as follows…

The VIP Lounge with MVP

-MVP will be in the big match of Exodus, a Fatal Four Way against Paul Burchill, CM Punk, and PRIDE Champion Samoa Joe. At the last show, MVP was ridiculed for “not caring” about his match with Paul Burchill and getting disqualified. This week, MVP will be dishing out the talk in his own VIP Lounge. His guests will be all 3 of his opponents, CM Punk, Paul Burchill, and Samoa Joe. There definitely will be some things going down in this segment, because people are at a boiling point with the self proclaimed “Franchise Player.”

El Generico & Kevin Steen vs Austin Aries & Erick Stevens

-Kevin Steen earned himself a shot to face Austin Aries in a match for his International Title. For the past couple of shows, Kevin Steen has been trying to prove himself to Aries. At the last show, after a match with Aries’ ally Erick Stevens, Kevin Steen was at the hands of an ambush. He was attacked by none other than Aries, who supposedly is playing mind games with Mr. Wrestling. So this week, Mr. Wrestling will bring in his own enforcement, and he’ll be teaming up with his buddy El Generico. They’ll be teaming up against Erick Stevens & Aries. Both teams definitely have something to prove going into Exodus. How will this match affect the International Title match at Exodus?

Jay Lethal & Matt Sydal vs Larry Sweeney & Scorpio Sky

-Lightweight Champion Matt Sydal and Jay Lethal have suffered at the hands of Larry Sweeney and his Sweet & Sour Dynasty. Jay Lethal was cheated out of a chance at the Lightweight Title when Larry Sweeney interfered in his match. Scorpio went on to win his match and gain his Title Shot. Matt Sydal has also gotten sick of this too, and went on to help his friend Jay Lethal after he was attacked. Larry Sweeney will step into the ring as a wrestler in this match. Sydal and Lethal are excited to finally be able to meet Sweeney in the ring. Will Sydal & Lethal get their revenge, or will the Sweet & Sour Dynasty just roll on?

Lucha Libre Rules
Jimmy Rave, Claudio Castagnoli, & Chris Hero vs Homicide, Hernandez, & B-Boy

-Prince Nana and his Embassy have made fun of and mocked the Strong Style Thugs for the past couple of weeks. This all started when Prince Nana lured Homicide into a match with Jimmy Rave at Exodus. Homicide has decided to bring in his whole crew in this rivalry, looking to protect himself this week. But also, Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli of the Embassy need some time to warm up for their first Tag Title defense at Exodus. The SST is hungry for a fight, and wants to show everyone why not to mess with the street. Will the Embassy reign supreme again, or will the Thugs be Strong?

Cash & Money Tag Team Title Tournament

-The competitors in the tournament will try to get one step closer to their PRIDE Tag Team Title Shots, as the semifinals will be held this week.

Ace Steel & Colt Cabana vs Brian Kendrick & Paul London

-Steel & Cabana – Beat Human Tornado & JTG in Round 1.
-London & Kendrick - Beat Dan Rodman & Brent Albright in Round 1.

Shelton Benjamin & Elijah Burke vs Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin

-Benjamin & Burke – Beat Chuck Taylor & El Generico in Round 1.
-Shelley & Sabin – Beat Homicide & B-Boy in Round 1.

-These matches and many more will be featured in the RETURN Episode of Pro Wrestling PRIDE!

Exodus2.jpg

Exodus
After this Show

Pro Wrestling PRIDE Championship Match
Samoa Joe© vs CM Punk vs MVP vs Paul Burchill

Pro Wrestling PRIDE International Championship Match
Austin Aries© vs Kevin Steen

No Remorse Corps vs The Vulture Squad
Roderick Strong vs Jack Evans
Davey Richards & Rocky Romero vs The Human Tornado & JTG

Homicide vs Jimmy Rave

Pro Wrestling PRIDE Lightweight Championship Match
Matt Sydal© vs Scorpio Sky

Pro Wrestling PRIDE Tag Team Championship Match
Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli vs Cody Rhodes & Lance Hoyt vs Joey Ryan & Scott Lost vs Cash & Money Tag Team Tournament Winners

Cash & Money Tag Team Tournament Finals

chea. yo.​

The Leviathan

Reaction score
A nice preview and I am looking forward to your comeback show. I have a feeling that chaos will break loose at the VIP Lounge and I am quite interested in the Lucha Libre Rules Match.

The Rated R CMStar

Interesting is the word I would use to describe what the VIP Lounge will be like. I always enjoy those big host segments.

A lot of tag team matches in your show, but I am more interested in the ones of the tournament.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
PRIDE - Show 14 - The RETURN

PRIDE3.png

Pro Wrestling PRIDE
Court Time Sports Center
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

As the Pro Wrestling PRIDE logo shows on the screen, it fades into a highlight music video played to “Let it Rock” by Kevin Rudolf. PRIDE’s Superstars are seen in this video, with the high points being shown.

I see your dir-ty face
Hide, behind your collar
What is done, in vain
Truth is hard to swallow
So you pray, to God
To justify the way you live a lie
Live a lie, live a lie
And you take your time
And you do your crime
Well you made your bed
I'm in mine

Because when I arrive, I
I'll bring the fire
Make you come, alive
I can take you higher
What this is, forgot
I must now remind you
Let it rock, let it rock, let it rock

Now the son's disgraced
He, who knew his father
When he cursed, his name
Turned, and chased the dollar
But it broke, his heart
So he stuck his middle finger
To the world, to the world, to the world
And you take your time
And you stand in line
Well you'll get what's yours
I got mine

Because when I arrive, I
I'll bring the fire
Make you come, alive
I can take you higher
What this is, forgot
I must now remind you

Yeah
Wayne's world
Planet rock
Panties drop
And the top
And she gonna rock 'til the camera stop
And I sing about angels like Angela
And Pamela
And Samantha
And Amanda, and Tamera
I'm in here like bitch what's up
Mechanic, me, I can fix you up
I can fuck you up
I can fuck you down
Shorty we can go wherever just pick a town
And my jewelery is louder than an engine sound
Big ass rocks like underground
Dirty like sex that's on the ground

Because when I arrive, I
I'll bring the fire
Make you come, alive
I can take you higher
What this is, forgot
I must now remind you

Because when I arrive, I
I'll bring the fire
Make you come, alive
I can take you higher
What this is, forgot
I must now remind you

Just let it rock
Let it rock
Let it rock

Let it rock
Let it rock

I'm back like I forgot somethin', I'm somethin'
Prunin' rock rubbin', rap runnin'
Miles like it's trying to get a flat stomach
Like Wayne the personal trainer
My aim is perfect I'll bang you
Period, like the reminder

I wish I could be
As cool as you
And I wish I could say
The things you do
But I can't and I won't live a lie
No not this time

After the music dies down, the lights turn off immediately. An image is shown on the screen, with no sound for 10 seconds, flickering on and off.

1Week.jpg

D’Angelis – The following contest is a six man tag team match! It is contested under a 30 minute time limit under Lucha Libre rules, meaning no tags are necessary for entrance into the match.

The camera now focuses on the entrance stage. The Drugs plays through the arena and after a couple of seconds, Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli and Jimmy Rave walk to the ring, with Prince Nana talking in front of them. Hero & Castagnoli have their PRIDE Tag Team Title belts around their waists, and taunt to the crowd.

D’Angelis – First, accompanied to the ring by Prince Nana, the team of Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli and Jimmy Rave, The Embassy!

The Truth Ironside blasts through the speakers, and the fans get on their feet. B-Boy, Homicide & Hernandez walk through the curtain, holding up gang signs. They’re all dressed in black, ready to kill.

D’Angelis – Their opponents, the team of B-Boy, Hernandez and Homicide, they are the Strong Style Thugs!

LuchaTag.jpg

Six Man Tag Team Match

Lucha Libre Rules
Homicide, Hernandez & B-Boy vs Jimmy Rave, Chris Hero, & Claudio Castagnoli

*Bell Rings*

The match starts off as soon as the bell rings, with the Kings of Wrestling already beating down their opponents. They clear the ring out quickly, with Hernandez and B-Boy getting thrown out of the ring. This leaves Homicide in the ring alone, against Hero, Castagnoli, & Rave. Homicide tries to fight back at them with punches, but the numbers are too big, and he is forced into a corner. The referee tries to force the two members of the Embassy out of the ring, but they triple team Homicide. They back up, and Rave is the first to strike the corner with a running corner clothesline. Claudio is next with a European Uppercut to the corner to the Notorious 187. Chris Hero taunts the crowd with his athletic ability, flipping off of the ropes before he runs to the corner. Hero is cut off, after B-Boy comes into the ring and takes him down with a jumping leg lariat. Hero rolls out of the ring in pain, which leaves Jimmy Rave as the legal man. B-Boy exits the ring too, leaving Homicide as the man for his team. Rave quickly tries to take Homicide down, and the two come running at each other. Homicide trips Rave down to his feet, and absolutely brutalizes him with slaps to the side and back of the head on a mounted position.

Homicide now grabs the grounded Rave, and locks him in an STF submission. Rave yells in pain, as Homicide is cranking down hard on him, pulling him back by the hair. Claudio Castagnoli comes into the ring to save his partner. Rave rolls to the outside for the lucha tag to Claudio. Homicide stands up quickly after the submission, and runs the ropes. Homicide is stopped easily after a high back body drop from Claudio. After the move, Claudio lets out a “Hey” to boos from the crowd. Claudio turns around, and is immediately hit with a double arm strike from Hernandez. Claudio backs into the corner, apparently hurt from the move. Hernandez goes to the corner, and further weakens the Swiss wrestler with punches to the face. Hernandez takes his shirt off, and wraps it around Claudio’s neck. He throws the big man out of the corner with a shirt assisted biel. Hernandez holds his hands up, pumped up. He goes to the apron, setting up for a slingshot type move. Chris Hero comes into the ring, and it looks like he’s about to attack Hernandez. Instead, Hero does some jumping jacks and pushups to distract Hernandez. The big man looks confused, which gives Claudio time to stand up. Hero and Claudio punch Hernandez first, and throw him back into the ring with a double vertical suplex.

With Hernandez down, Hero & Castagnoli celebrate. They run to opposite ropes, and springboard off. They meet in the middle of the ring with a SPRINGBOARD HIGH FIVE! Yeah! Hernandez is back up, and grabs the two by the hair. He’s about to smash them together, but the two Kings of Wrestling kick Hernandez in the gut. They run off of the ropes. They try to sandwich Hernandez with running uppercuts, but Hernandez moves out of the way. He lunges to his corner and tags in B-Boy. Castagnoli is forced out of the ring by the referee, and B-Boy starts to open up now on Hero, striking him with stiff forearm shots to the face. Hero backs into the corner after the brutal array of strikes from the New Age Punisher. B-Boy sweeps Hero off of his feet, putting him in a seated position under the turnbuckles. B-Boy backs up, setting himself up for the Face Stomp. B runs, but he dropkicks the turnbuckle after Hero rolled forward to the middle of the ring. B-Boy is reeling, and Hero stands up. He throws B-Boy back to the center of the ring with a snapmare. Hero now punts B-Boy’s back, and takes him back to his feet. Hero locks in a Cravate on B-Boy, stopping him from an attack.

Hero taunts the crowd while holding B-Boy in the submission hold. Chris’ hold is almost countered, but that is quickly squashed when Hero spins down with a neckbreaker. Hero makes the cover. 1…2… B-Boy kicks out. Hero looks angry at the ref. Hero still continues his attack by stomping B in the face disrespectfully. Hero drags his opponent to a corner, and makes the tag to Jimmy Rave. They set B-Boy up in the corner, and start to punch him straight in the face. Rave also throws in some knee strikes to the midsection into his attack, and the referee tells him to back up. While the referee is talking to Rave, Hero and Castagnoli attack B-Boy from the apron. Rave is now back in the corner, and he pulls B-Boy out of there with a standard scoop slam. Rave runs the ropes, and double stomps B-Boy in the midsection in the middle of the ring. Rave makes the cover. 1…2… B-Boy kicks out, and Rave looks disappointed. He goes on top of B, and starts to punch him brutally. B-Boy rolls over to get on top, and rains down with elbows and forearms to Rave. B-Boy tries to make the tag to his corner, but Rave grabs him by the ankle. B-Boy continues to fight to his corner, and finally makes the tag to Homicide with Rave still hanging on to his leg.

Homicide comes into the ring, and takes Jimmy Rave out first with a big dropkick to the face. He knocks Claudio off of the apron next with a running big boot. Chris Hero now tries to attack Cide, but Hero is thrown overhead with a belly to belly suplex. Homicide lets out a roar, and smacks the mat. Hernandez comes into the ring, and helps Homicide attack Jimmy Rave. Hernandez elbows Rave in the face, bending him over. Homicide runs off of the ropes, and kicks Jimmy in the face. B-Boy comes into the ring, and helps the attack with an Atomic Drop. Hernandez follows up with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Homicide makes the cover. 1…2…. Jimmy kicks out. Hernandez sees Claudio and Hero about to stand up on the outside, being helped by Prince Nana. Hernandez starts to clap to get the crowd into the match. He bounces off of the ropes, and flies out of the ring. He takes Hero, Castagnoli and Prince Nana off of their feet with a huge dive to the outside. Homicide is watching the action unfold, and is quickly rolled up by Jimmy Rave, with the tights pulled. 1…2… B-Boy breaks up the cover.

Homicide and Rave stand up on their feet, and run at each other. Rave ducks under a clothesline, and turns Homicide around. He kicks him in the stomach, and grabs him by the waist. Rave tries a back suplex, but Homicide goes behind him. Cide tries a back suplex, but Rave gets out of it, and throws Homicide to the mat quickly right on his head. Rave dives to his corner, and makes the tag to Chris Hero. Hero comes into the ring with a slingshot flip, and does some quick lunges. Homicide takes him out with a big Lariat. Homicide stands up, and waits for Hero to stand up. Chris is back on his feet, and Homicide kicks him in the gut, hooking him for the Cop Killa. It’s reversed, and Hero holds him for the Hero’s Welcome. Claudio comes into the ring to help out. B-Boy evens the odds, attacking Claudio. Castagnoli and B-Boy fight out to the apron, and B-boy kicks him in the gut. B-Boy turns around, and takes him off of the apron with the West Coast Cutter to the floor! Back in the ring, Cide and Hero are battling with brutal shots to each other. Hero backs up and tries to knock Homicide out with a Roaring Elbow. Homicide ducks under it, and grabs him from behind. Homicide hooks him in. He nails the Cop Killa! Homicide makes the cover.
1…2…3!

*Bell Rings*

D’Angelis – Here are your winners, B-Boy, Hernandez and Homicide, the Strong Style Thugs!

Homicide grabs the microphone from Steven D’Angelis, and he and the other members of the Strong Style Thugs clean house, making Hero, Castagnoli and Rave run off with Prince Nana. Homicide starts to talk.

Homicide14.jpg

Homicide – Prince Nana, Embassy, I know all of y’all are going to go back home and spend money to wash the pain away after the beating you just got from the Strong Style Thugs. I hear you making fun of us, thinking that you’re better than us. But this, for us true thugs, is a way of life. So when you mess with one of us, you don’t know who in the hell is going to take you out next. You don’t know what it’s like to be living in the street, hustling for every penny. We want to teach you how we do things in the street, and let you know to never, ever mess with the Strong Style Thugs. So next time at Exodus, you’re going to see your boyfriend Jimmy Rave get his ass beat like the little bitch that he is. BRRAAATTTT! SST represent baby!

Simon – A very hot opener, showing just what could happen between The Embassy’s Jimmy Rave, and The SST’s Homicide. This will be one to watch, there’s so many underlying emotions coming into the match.

Masters – Obviously, you can’t win them all Bucci, and you will be shut up at Exodus. What does a group of thugs think they’re doing in this company?
Malenko – Right now, we’re going to toss it backstage to interviewer Leticia Cline, where she’s standing by with Austin Aries.

The backstage interview area is shown. Leticia Cline is shown, standing next to Austin Aries, who’s holding his PRIDE International Title Belt.

Leticia_Cline5.jpg

Leticia – Right now, I’m here with Pro Wrestling PRIDE International Champion Austin Aries. Austin, tonight you’re going to be teaming up with Austin Aries, taking on the team of El Generico and Kevin Steen. Any thoughts on this?

Austin_Aries19.jpg

Aries – All I want to do is get in there in win. It doesn’t matter to me how highly regarded that odd couple is, Erick Stevens and I are going to show why they’re overrated, and show every single person why I have this belt today. I don’t need any stupid vignettes or a stupid talk show, I want to wrestle. I’m not here because I can talk, I’m here because I wrestle better than everyone else. And even when I’m not in the match, you’re going to see another true wrestler with Erick Stevens, who will literally murder people who get in his way. The Resilience is the future, and we back up what we say, and very soon, you’re going to see dominance from us. With my first defense against Kevin Steen, it’ll be just another point proven to why I’m professional wrestling’s ace.

Leticia –
You mentioned your match with Kevin Steen. What do you think of him, and do you think he has a shot at beating you for your title?

Aries –
I’m guessing that was a serious question. Do you really think that Kevin Steen can even touch me? He’s way in over his head, and he doesn’t know the burden he got when he won that 4 Way a couple of shows ago. I congratulate him and all for winning that match, I never knew he was that lucky. He’s only lost every major title shot he’s received this year in every single promotion from east coast to west. Just look at him, he’s pathetic. I don’t think Kevin Steen will ever be taken seriously. He’s just another useless guy that will never go anywhere. I understand that his stupid little remarks can get the crowd laughing, but that’s all they remember. And the other thing they would remember from a Kevin Steen match is that he lost. And starting tonight, Kevin Steen is going to start a downward spiral. His dreams of becoming a champion will just be that, and he’ll be regretting his challenge to me after I take him out. Mr. Wrestling is going to be more like Mr. Unemployed very soon.

Leticia – Do you have any thoughts on what’s in store for you after Exodus? Is there anyone you want to face?

Aries – After my victory at Exodus Leticia, you’ll be seeing a lot more of me, because everyone will be in fear of what I can do. I might not be the biggest, but I’m the hardest hitting, just ask Lacey. This belt will be staying with me for a very long time, and I don’t think I’ll be giving it up any time soon. Kevin Steen is just the first in many people to come and take a loss against the International Champion. And it doesn’t matter who challenges for the belt, even if is Samoa Joe. I’ll take everyone down, and I’ll prove why I’m the Ace, why I have this belt right now. But first, Kevin Steen is going to have his worst dreams realized.

Leticia –
Thanks Austin. Now back to the action.

1Week.jpg

D’Angelis – The following contest is a tag team match, scheduled for one fall under a 30 minute time limit! It is a second round match in the Cash & Money tag team tournament!

Battle Without Honor or Humanity starts to play, and Paul London and Brian Kendrick walk onto the entrance stage. They run to the ring, and simultaneously get into the ring with rope flips.

D’Angelis – In the ring, weighing at a total combined weight of 396 pounds, the team of Brian Kendrick and Paul London!

The opening beats of Bring the Noise plays. Ace Steel and Colt Cabana appear in the arena, and walk to the ring. Ace Steel has a crazed look in his eye, while partner Colt Cabana is greeting all of the fans.

D’Angelis – Their opponents, from Chicago, Illinois weighing 442 pounds, Ace Steel and Colt Cabana!

SCSvsAA.jpg

Cash & Money Tag Team Tournament

Second Round
Brian Kendrick & Paul London vs Ace Steel & Colt Cabana

*Bell Rings*

Ace Steel & Brian Kendrick step up to start off the tag team match. The two get in a heated lockup. Steel gains the advantage quickly, clasping down on a wrist lock on Kendrick’s left arm. Kendrick twists under it for the escape, and grabs Steel by the head for a headlock. Steel pushes out of it quickly, and runs across the ropes. He knocks Kendrick off of his feet with a big shoulder block. Steel falls to the mat for a cover. Before Steel could even land on Brian, he moved out of the way. Kendrick is on his knees and rolls towards Steel, catching him in a rollup. 1…2… Both men get up at the same time, and run at each other. Steel takes Kendrick off of his feet with a vicious clothesline. Steel has a crazed look on his face, and kneels on the mat. He then follows up with a cover. 1…2… Kendrick gets the shoulder up easily. Steel now drives knees onto the left arm of Brian. He pulls Kendrick up to his feet, and traps him in a wristlock. Steel now walks his way to his corner, tagging in Colt Cabana. The two Saints team up with Steel holding Kendrick to open up for Cabana to strike him in the chest.

Cabana now scoops Brian up, and takes him down with a simple body slam. Kendrick is in the middle of the ring, and Cabana bounces off of the ropes. Kendrick stands up quickly, and attempts a hip toss. Colt blocks it, and wags a finger in Kendrick’s face. He now tries to take Kendrick down with his own hip toss, but once Brian is lifted, he lands on his feet. Brian now jumps up and takes Colt down with a monkey flip. Colt lands on his ass, and he slides all over the ring on his bottom. Kendrick tries to make the tag to Paul London, but Colt grabs him by the ankle, pulling him back to the middle of the ring. Colt goes back to his feet, and whips Brian against the ropes. Cabana looks like he’s about to attempt a back body drop, but Kendrick leaps over it. He ends up in his corner, and tags in Paul London. London comes into the ring like a house of fire, knocking Colt off of his feet after a running forearm. Colt stands up quickly, but is knocked down again after a London clothesline. London waits for him to stand up, and once Colt gets up, Paul whips him to the ropes. Paul takes him down after a spinning wheel kick. London runs around the ring, pumped up after getting the hot tag.

Colt gets up quickly once again, and he’s stopped once again after London kicks him in the gut. London pulls him in, and takes the bigger Colt over after a Northern Lights Suplex, with a bridge. 1…2… London holds on, and gets them back to their feet. London tries another Northern Lights, but Colt blocks it. Cabana goes behind London, and talks. “Wow, this is a weird position.” He pushes Paul to the ropes to get leverage for an O’Connor roll. 1…2… London gets out of the roll, and stands up on his feet. He bounces off of the ropes, but Colt Cabana jumps up and knocks London out of the air with a flying Ass Attack. Cabana quickly goes to his corner, tagging Ace Steel back into the match. Steel and Cabana do double team work first, with Colt locking London in a Boston Crab. Steel drops a leg on the back of London’s head for the double team. Colt leaves the ring while Ace Steel makes the cover. 1…2… Brian Kendrick breaks the cover up, but Ace Steel quickly fights Kendrick off. Meanwhile, Paul London makes his way groggily back up to his feet, and kicks Steel in the gut. London and Kendrick take Steel down with a double team suplex.

London and Kendrick continue their team attack. Kendrick assists London with a standing moonsault, and Kendrick follows up himself with a mushroom stomp to the chest. London makes the cover, with Kendrick going back to his corner. 1…2… Steel gets the shoulder up, and London asks the referee why it wasn’t 3. London comes out of the ring, and goes to the apron. He waits for Ace Steel to stand up, ready to connect with a springboard move. Once Steel stands up, he immediately dives to the apron, knocking London to the floor. Paul lands on his feet though, but Steel follows him to the outside. The two exchange blows on the outside area, and Steel gets the quick advantage. He stands behind London, about to power him hard to the mat with a back suplex. London counters out of it, and kicks Steel in the gut. Paul looks like he’s about to take Ace down with a floor DDT, but Steel fights back with some body shots. London staggers backwards, and Steel comes at him for a clothesline, but Paul ducks under it. Steel turns around, and he’s immediately stunned with an enziguiri from London. Steel is about to fall to the floor, but London rolls him into the ring.

With Steel down on the mat, London climbs up to the apron, and signals a big move. He jumps into the ring, hitting the middle ropes, and attempting a moonsault. He is right on target and nails the moonsault. London holds his ribs for a few moments, and is late to make a cover. 1…2… Steel gets his foot on a rope resourcefully to save himself. London looks a little weak, and ushers Steel back up to his feet. London whips him to his corner. Paul now makes the tag back to Brian Kendrick. The two let Steel walk out of the corner. They take Steel off of his feet once again with a dropsault from London and a legsweep from Kendrick. Kendrick makes the quick pin attempt. 1…2… Steel is saved by Colt Cabana, who breaks up the cover. Cabana now clotheslines London out of the ring, evening the odds back to one on one. Ace Steel looks very weak, and Kendrick takes the opportunity to scale the ropes and stand on the top turnbuckle. Steel is back on both feet, and makes a desperation lunge to the corner, crotching Kendrick on the top rope. Steel delivers some blows to Kendrick, and hooks him in. Steel uses a last burst of energy to connect with a big superplex.

Ace Steel is on his stomach, trying to crawl his way to his corner, trying to make the tag to Colt Cabana. Brian Kendrick is clutching his back in pain, and is unable to cut Ace off. After a few more feet, Ace Steel tags in Colt Cabana. Colt comes into the ring, and is a house of fire. He takes the cornered and weak Brian Kendrick down with a double knee strike. Kendrick falls face first to the mat. Cabana goes to the apron, and climbs slowly up the turnbuckles. As Kendrick slowly gets back up to his feet, Cabana flies at him. Colt’s flying clothesline attempt is evaded when Kendrick sidesteps, and tries to dive to his corner for a tag to Paul London. Cabana is able to stop him, and grabs him by the legs. Kendrick uses his quickness and rolls through the legs of Colt. Kendrick springs back up, and starts to pepper Colt with forearms. Cabana is groggy, and Kendrick bounces off of the ropes. Brian comes back to the middle of the ring, and is taken hold by Cabana, and is put in a powerbomb position. Colt is unable to connect with the move when Kendrick counters it into a headscissors. Kendrick crawls his way to his corner, and makes the tag in to Paul London.

London comes in with energy, immediately going for Ace Steel, knocking him off of the apron. London turns around, and is immediately attacked by Colt Cabana. London is backed against the ropes, and Cabana grabs him by the waist. London holds onto the ropes to save himself. Cabana still tries to throw London overhead, and this time, he’s successful. Paul is driven hard onto the mat with a back suplex. Colt makes the quick cover. 1…2… London barely gets a shoulder up. Cabana now holds his hand up, and signals for the Colt 45. London slowly stands up, and he’s kicked in the gut. Cabana grabs him in, and lifts him up. Colt is unable to connect with the move when Paul slides out of it. Cabana doesn’t miss a beat, and he bounces off the ropes. He attempts a monstrous lariat, but London catches the arm, and puts it behind Colt’s back. London sweeps the leg, and takes Colt down with a hammerlock DDT. London makes the cover on the knocked out Cabana. 1…2… Ace Steel breaks up the cover at the last second. Brian Kendrick comes in to even the odds, and he battles it out with Ace Steel. Steel and Kendrick fight, and Ace is thrown out of the ring by London and Kendrick’s double superkick. Kendrick dives out of the ring to keep Steel out of the ring. Cabana is still down on the mat, and London climbs up to the top rope. London flies off, and he connects with a picture perfect 450 Splash! He makes the cover…
1…2…3!

*Bell Rings*

D’Angelis – Here are your winners, Brian Kendrick and Paul London!

Malenko – What a hard fought victory the team of London and Kendrick got tonight, they’ll be going on to Exodus in the Finals of the Tournament. And if they win that, they will get their break and earn a shot at the tag team titles.

Simon – That will be a tough feat to pull off, but they’re the team that many people want to see in the match.
Malenko – But they also have the winner of the other second round match to face, and those two teams are as good as them.
Masters – London & Kendrick are going to get PWNED
Simon – That was a nice educated statement right there. But Larry Sweeney is standing backstage, ready to talk.

The locker room is now shown, where Joey Ryan, Scott Lost & Scorpio Sky are warming Larry Sweeney up while he’s on his Bluetooth cell.

Dynasty.jpg

Sweeney – Hold on Ms. Fox, I’ve gotta go. Alright, I’ll see you later. Bye. Hahahahaha, the Sweet and Sour Dynasty is ready to rock Exodus by starting our gold hunting. You see that these 3 guys are ready to get some gold, and the fans in attendance will be on their knees, bowing down to our absolute greatness. The gold is within our reach, and that’s just the beginning of the night. But as soon as we leave the arena, the celebration will be bigger and better than anything that you’ve seen. But that’s for Exodus, where millions of people watching MTV Musical Television will see how great we are. No one will believe the profit we’ll make after the end of our gold hunt. Hell, we might even just retire, swimming in a pool of money. This whole Gold Hunt is about making money, not losing it. And if anyone has the audacity to get in our way, I have the resources to put an end to them very, very quickly.

Lost –
Hey Joey, did you see my hair tweezer?

Joey – Why the hell would I need that? Just look at this glorious moustache. And what the hell would I be doing anywhere near a pair of tweezers?

Scorpio – Damn yo, why the hell are you guys talking about a stupid pair of tweezers, the all around greatest has a match up next.

Sweeney –
Alright, alright, enough with the talk boys. I can’t believe that stupid old man Ricky Steamboat. When I signed my contract with PRIDE, I didn’t ask to be a wrestler, I came here to be the best agent in professional wrestling. And now they put me and Scorpio against Matt Sydal & Jay Lethal. Or might I say the knock off Randy Savage and Peter Pan? I can’t believe that I got such an easy match. Because when I’m in the ring, I like to wrestle actual talent, like you guys, that’s why you’re in Sweet and Sour Inc. But for now, those two sorry excuses for athletes will have to deal with wrestling me and the bonafide athlete that is Scorpio Sky.

Scorpio –
Hey boss, I’m thinking you need an update in gear. That singlet is pretty pathetic.

Sweeney –
Hey, don’t you ever talk about me like that. Remember, I’m paying you. And you need to be worth every penny tonight, I don’t want to look bad against those two guys. Jay Lethal is just some ripoff of every other generic wrestler, I can’t believe that he actually wants to play that card here in PRIDE. I don’t even remember any career achievements he’s had, I should be the guy that’s on weekly TV, and I should be the company’s main feature. And Matt Sydal, that kid is pathetic. I mean I used to like him, but now he’s just a Peter Pan look-alike that has the voice and the size to play him in some way off Broadway production. Ever since he left Sweet and Sour Inc, he’s gone nowhere. I know that he wants to be back under my authority, earning my type of pay. But I guess they’ll never know what it’s like to be as great as me, and I don’t feel bad for them. I’m just too good, and right now, I’ll be showing why Sweet and Sour Larry Sweeney is the best at every single thing that he does, and there’s ain’t no doubt about that.

The camera now shows the middle of the ring.

D’Angelis – The following contest is a tag team match, scheduled for one fall! It is contested under a 30 minute time limit!

Clavicle plays, and Matt Sydal busts through the curtain, to cheers from the crowd. He walks to the ring, slapping hands with the fans.

D’Angelis – First, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 177 pounds, he is the Pro Wrestling PRIDE Lightweight Champion, Matt Sydal!

Push It echoes through the arena. Jay Lethal walks onto the entrance stage, getting cheers from the fans. He walks to the ring and is met up by Matt Sydal.

D’Angelis – His tag team partner, weighing 192 pounds, Jay Lethal.

More, More, More plays, to immediate boos from the crowd in attendance. Larry Sweeney and Scorpio Sky walk to the ring, with Sweeney still talking in his Bluetooth Headset.

D’Angelis – Their opponents, they are the team of Larry Sweeny and Scorpio Sky, the Dynasty!

Sky-SNSvsSydal-Lethal.jpg

Tag Team Match

Jay Lethal & Matt Sydal vs Larry Sweeney & Scorpio Sky

*Bell Rings*

Reluctant to have Larry Sweeney wrestle, Scorpio Sky begins the match against Jay Lethal. The two lockup, but Scorpio Sky breaks the lock up and backs away. He kicks Lethal in the gut, and puts on a cocky smile. He starts to elbow the back of Lethal’s head relentlessly. Sky backs up against the ropes for a bigger move. He is taken down by a nice arm drag from Lethal. Scorpio stands up quickly, and yells at Lethal, asking him if he can do any better. Lethal charges at him, but Scorpio sidesteps and trips Jay to the mat. Scorpio now grabs his arm, and wrenches back on it, putting pressure early. Lethal counters it beautifully by rolling forward and grabbing the legs of his opponent in a leg lock. Scorpio hopelessly reaches for the ropes in the middle of the ring. He’s able to roll over and break the hold though, and make his way back slowly to his feet. Scorpio comes off of the ropes, and is taken down with an arm drag from Jay Lethal. Scorpio ends up in a corner, and Lethal charges at him. Scorpio rolls to the middle of the ring to avoid it. Lethal turns around and is hit with a dropkick to the chest.

Lethal is slumped in the corner now, and Scorpio goes on an offensive. He starts to stomp relentlessly on Lethal’s body, until the referee forces him to back to the middle of the ring. While Sky was talking to the ref in the middle of the ring, Larry Sweeney comes at him from the apron and punches his face. The referee turns around and forces Sweeney back to his spot on the apron. Scorpio now is back in the corner and grabs Lethal by the legs. He tries to throw Lethal into the corner with a powerbomb, but Lethal holds the ropes to stop his opponent. Lethal is able to counter with a hurracanrana onto a turnbuckle. Lethal is out of the corner, and he walks over to his corner for a tag. He’s cut off by Larry Sweeney, but Matt Sydal comes in to put Sweeney back in his place. With Lethal not paying attention, Scorpio Sky connects with a clothesline to the back of Jay’s head. Scorpio looks cockily into the crowd, yelling. “I am the Greatest!” He then makes a late cover on Lethal. 1…2… Sky looks disappointed, and picks Lethal back up. Scorpio attempts a simple Irish Whip, but Lethal counters it. Sky ends up in the wrong corner, and Lethal runs and makes the tag to Matt Sydal.

Sydal comes in with energy, and he teams up with Lethal. They throw Scorpio out of the corner with a bulldog and wheelbarrow combination. Sydal knocks Sweeney off of the apron with a nice dropkick right to the mush. Sydal and Lethal take Scorpio down again with a leg lariat and leg sweep combo. Lethal and Sydal slap hands in the middle of the ring, and play to the crowd. Sky still tries to stand up again, and Sydal bounces off of the ropes to take him down. Scorpio dropkicks Matt in the shins to knock him to the mat. Scorpio makes the quick jackknife pin. 1…2… Sydal kicks out, and Scorpio argues with the referee. Sydal gets up fairly quick, and connects with a dropkick to the back of the head. Scorpio is knocked to a knee, and Matt bounces off of the ropes again. He takes Scorpio to the mat hard with a running headscissors. Sydal pumps his fists, and jumps up to the top turnbuckle. Sydal jumps off once Sky gets back up, and he attempts a flying hurracanrana. Scorpio is able to catch him this time, and plant him down with an amazing powerbomb. Scorpio crawls to his corner, weakened after the abuse he took. He is able to make the tag to Larry Sweeney just as Matt Sydal was standing up.

Sydal is still lying on the mat, clutching his back in pain. Larry Sweeney just starts to stomp on the lightweight champion with no mercy. He stomps all over the body, from legs to arms and finally the chest. Sydal backs into a corner, and Sweeney doesn’t go back on offense. Instead, he struts around the ring, to a loud chorus of boos from the fans. Sydal starts to stand up, but leans against the turnbuckles. Sweeney walks briskly towards him, and takes him with hard punches to the face. Sydal tries to block, but Sweeney stops his attack and pokes the eye. Matt looks dazed and Sweeney grabs him by the head, and backs to the middle of the ring. He takes Sydal down with a textbook DDT. Sweeney makes the cover. 1…2… Matt kicks out, and Larry Sweeney doesn’t like the call. He starts to argue with the ref by yelling at him. Sydal is on his knees, and pulls Sweeney down into a quick rollup. 1…2… Sweeney rolls back, and wipes the dirt off of his singlet. Sydal is still on the mat, and Sweeney kicks him in the face, and mounts him. He slaps the taste out of Sydal’s mouth disrespectfully.

With Sydal apparently out, Sweeney gets off of him, and struts around the ring again. Sydal slowly starts to get up, and Sweet N’ Sour climbs cautiously up to the second rope. Sydal is back up on his feet, and Sweeney jumps off of the ropes. He tries to drop both arms across the back, but Sydal moved out of the way. Matt now grabs Sweeney from behind, and yells for the Here It Is Driver. Sweeney elbows out of it, and bounces off of the ropes. Sweeney is taken down to the mat after a spinning 540 kick. Sydal lands on the mat, and tries to crawl to his corner to tag in Jay Lethal. Larry Sweeney also tries to make the tag too, and he can be heard complaining about Sydal’s style of wrestling. Sydal is about 2 feet away, and is reaching as far as he can. Lethal and Sydal’s hands make contact, signaling a tag. Lethal tries to cut Sweeney’s tag off, but he’s too late. Scorpio Sky is also tagged back into the match. The two collide in the middle of the ring, both going for clotheslines. They come back up simultaneously, and Scorpio gets the advantage with a kick to the gut. He takes Lethal down easily with an Impaler DDT. He makes the cover. 1…2… Lethal kicks out, and Scorpio looks surprised.

Scorpio is still angry from the referee’s count, but he continues his attack by climbing up the ropes. He faces the crowd, and he jumps up, going for a Phoenix Splash. He cuts through the air nicely, but Lethal was able to move out of the way and roll back up to his feet. Lethal stands in the corner, waiting for Scorpio to stand up. Scorpio is back up, and Lethal pulls him back in. Lethal hits an STO Backbreaker, and finishes up with another move, finishing the Lethal Combination! He makes the cover. 1…2… Larry Sweeney breaks up the cover and quickly runs away to avoid a chastising from the referee. Sweeney now leaves the ring, and Matt Sydal runs across the apron. He dives off the apron and lands on Sweeney with a high flying crossbody. Lethal was watching this all unfold, and Scorpio picks him up for the Final Answer. He picks Jay up, and tries to spin him down. Lethal was able to counter, and lands behind him. Scorpio’s arms are grabbed, and put into a backslide pin attempt.
1…2…3!

*Bell Rings*

D’Angelis – Here are your winners, Matt Sydal & Jay Lethal!

Masters – Lucky win, but Sydal will be going down at Exodus, mark my words.
Malenko – You probably wouldn’t bet on that Masters. It looks like Jay Lethal could be next in line for a shot at the title, Sydal owes him one after this last match.
Simon – This sure as hell will be another hit to The Dynasty, Larry Sweeney never is in a good mood after a loss from his guys. It looks like we have to go to-

1Week.jpg

---------------INTERMISSION---------------

Backstage, Ricky Steamboat is seen talking with Jack Evans, Human Tornado, JTG and Julius Smokes.

VultureSquad.jpg

Steamboat – MTV is excited for having us back on TV, we exceeded their expectations. And they still remember you Jack and Tornado from that other wrestling show. I can’t remember the name of it now.

Evans –
Let’s not talk about it Dragon Man. But yo, the girls are going to love when I kick that punk Roderick Strong’s ass in our no DQ match. I might pull off some move that all of y’all have never, ever dreamed of.

Smokes – That’s right, that’s what you do baby babe. The Vulture Squad is going to be out for a mother fuckin’ killing at Exodus, and we’ll be taking those wack boys in the NRC out.

Tornado –
But I’m more excited for the after party, I heard that there’s going to be some major chick action in the after party.

JTG – Damn yo, the bitches will come later. But for me it’s all about the money.

Steamboat – OK, so well look at the time, I have a meeting to be at. Nice talking to you guys, have fun.

Steamboat walks away, and almost walks into the NRC. They come, and stare down the Vulture Squad face to face.

NRC.jpg

Strong – So you really think you have a chance, do you Evans? I’m the reason why you still have a career today, without me, you wouldn’t have been in Japan, you wouldn’t be in Mexico, and you wouldn’t be here. You don’t even know how much you owe to me.

Richards – When we take you guys on, you and your little flips will be for nothing. You’re already the laughing stock of this whole promotion, and you’ll just add to you reputation after you get massacred by us.

Smokes – Whoa, hold on a minute Benoit---

Romero –
Smokes, shut the hell up. You’re a street thug, but I’ve never seen a thug that was so boring, so worthless. Actually, I haven’t seen a street thug that backs down from a fight like you.

Smokes takes off his jacket, and holds his fists up in the air.

Strong –
Hold on there, that’s not how you do things. I’ll show you the right way how to fight, and I’m not even a “gangster.”

JTG – Boy, you don’t even know half of what it’s like living in my hood. If any of you three playa haters were up in the BK, ya’ll wouldn’t even last a damn day.

Richards –
Only the strong survive you asshole, and we’re going to show you No Remorse right here. Let’s see who’s from the street then?

Strong attacks Evans and Smokes at the same time. A huge brawl breaks out between the two squads. Security is able to break them up before it spilled around the entire backstage area. The two crews try to break apart the security, but both are pushed away to opposite sides of the backstage area.

The camera now shows the middle of the ring.

D’Angelis – The following contest is a tag team contest scheduled for one fall! It is contested under a 45 minute time limit!

Personal Jesus plays to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Austin Aries pops in through the curtain with International Title around his waist. Erick Stevens walks shortly behind him, with his tongue sticking out.

D’Angelis – First, at a combined weight of 447 pounds, the team of Pro Wrestling PRIDE International Champion Austin Aries and Erick Stevens!

Ole plays to a big ovation from the crowd. Generico jumps onto the entrance stage after “Ole” and Kevin Steen follows behind him, talking into the camera on his way to the ring.

D’Angelis – Next, weighing at a total weight of 427 pounds, the team of El Generico and Kevin Steen!

Aries-StevensvsSteen-EL.jpg

Tag Team Match
El Generico & Kevin Steen vs Austin Aries & Erick Stevens

*Bell Rings*

The match starts off with Kevin Steen and Austin Aries, an apparent preview of their match at Exodus. Steen stomps on the ground to get the fans clapping. Austin Aries challenges Steen to lock up. Steen uses his strength to push Aries to the mat, but Aries stands up easily, feeling no pain. He runs back at Steen, and ducks under Steen’s clutch. Aries bounces off of the ropes, and ends up grabbing Steen in a headlock. Steen counters it into a hammerlock, and forces Aries to a knee. Steen now grabs him in a headlock, putting more pressure on the body. “That’s why they call me Mr. Wrestling right here.” Aries now collapses to his stomach, and Steen still has the headlock held. Aries tries to counter it, and Steen now transitions his headlock into a leg scissors on Aries’ neck. Aries attempts to break out of it, and he rolls over to his stomach. Steen senses Aries attempting his move, and release Aries. Austin is now standing on his head in a weird position, and Steen just kicks him in the gut, making him fall. The fans laugh, and Steen points at his head, showing his intelligence. He makes the cover. 1…2… Aries kicks out easily.

Aries is still down, and Steen drags him to his corner, and makes the tag to El Generico. Generico and Steen corner Aries, and choke him simultaneously with their boots. The referee tells them to break it up, and Steen exits to the apron. Generico now peppers Aries with chops, and lets out an “Ole.” The fans cheer for Generico, and he grabs Aries, trying to connect with a suplex out of the corner. Aries blocks it, and pushes Generico back to the middle of the ring. Generico spins around in a daze, and Aries charges at full speed towards him. Aries takes Generico down with a brutal lariat. Aries now motions to the crowd, and spits out of the ring. He spins to the mat, connecting with his spinning diving elbow drop. Aries makes the cover. 1…2… Generico gets his shoulder up, but he is holding his chest, getting up slowly. Aries whips him to the corner, and walks over to attack him. Aries just brutalizes him with overhand chops. Aries winds up, and connects with one final blow. He makes the tag to Erick Stevens and the two team up against the cornered Generico with chops to the chest from Stevens, and punches from Aries.

Aries leaves the ring, leaving Stevens the legal man. Generico looks very damaged from the chops, as his chest is a bright red. He falls to his knees, and Stevens just stands him back up and chops him hard. Stevens whips the already tired Generico to the ropes. He takes the Generic Luchadore down with a back elbow, followed by a pin. 1…2… Generico kicks out. Generico is sitting on the mat, and Stevens brings him to his feet once again. Stevens bounces off of the ropes, and tries to take Generico down with a clothesline. Generico ducks under it, and Stevens hits the other set of ropes. Generico dropkicks Stevens, sending him to the mat. Generico is too fatigued to make a cover, and lies on the mat. Both men lie on the mat, but Stevens starts to stand up first. Generico follows shortly after, and he grabs onto Stevens to help himself stand. The two exchange shots, and Generico ducks under a hard right hand from Stevens. He grabs Stevens from behind, trying to take him down with a back suplex. Stevens is just too big for Generico to lift, so The Generic Luchadore drops down into a rollup. 1…2… Stevens kicks out.

After the pin, both men stand up. Generico comes off of the ropes, but Stevens grabs him, in an amazing show of strength, carrying Generico over his head. He tries to take Generico down with a powerslam, but it’s reversed. Generico is able to grab Erick’s head and drive him down to the mat with a DDT. Generico reaches for a tag, and he tries to crawl closer to Kevin Steen. Stevens tries to stop him, and he grabs Generico by the ankle. Generico still crawls, but Stevens pulls him back to the middle of the ring. Generico turns over, and comes up to his free leg, and jumps up. He frees himself by knocking Stevens in the side of the head with a nice enziguiri. Generico finally makes the tag to Kevin Steen. Steen comes into the ring, and Austin Aries does too, but he’s knocked down after a clothesline from Mr. Wrestling. Erick Stevens is on his knees, and Steen takes him back down to the mat after a step up enziguiri. Steen stands back up, and he turns around, and catches Austin Aries, driving him to the mat with an explosive front powerslam. Steen climbs to the second rope, and lets out a battle cry, to cheers from the fans.

Steen turns his attention back to the match. Erick Stevens is on his feet, and knocks Steen off of the ropes with a German Suplex. Steen lands on his neck, and Stevens bridges over for a cover. 1…2… Steen gets the shoulder up, and Stevens wants to continue his run. He comes off of the ropes, when Austin Aries gets the blind tag in. Steen takes Erick down with a spin kick. Aries comes into the ring over the ropes, and takes the unaware Steen down with a slingshot forearm. Steen backs into a corner, and Aries runs that way. He connects with a loud corner dropkick right on the jaw. Steen falls to a seated position, and Aries signals it one more time. He tries a second dropkick, but Steen rolled out of the way, making Aries hit nothing but pad. Steen is near his corner, and makes the tag to El Generico. Generico comes in quickly, and he squashes the cornered Aries with the Ole Kick. He follows up by throwing Aries to the mat, and jumping to the top rope. Generico tries a split leg moonsault, but Aries rolls out of the way. Generico is standing and leaning on the ropes, holding his ribs. Aries runs at him from behind and takes his arms in a crucifix hold. Aries drives Generico to the mat hard with a Crucifix Bomb.

Aries now goes to the outside apron, and slingshots his body back into the ring. He spins in midair, but Generico gets his knees up, preventing the damage from the splash. Generico still has some energy, and he stands up and rolls to his corner, tagging Kevin Steen back into the match. Steen comes in, and he first knocks Erick Stevens off of the apron. Steen yells some words at him as he falls out of the ring. He turns around, and is slapped by Austin Aries. Aries kicks him in the gut, and scoops him up. He takes Steen down with a Michinoku Driver. He makes the cover. 1…2… Steen somehow has the strength to kick out. Aries gets up quickly, yelling at Steen to stand up. Steen does get up slowly, holding his head. Aries pulls him in, setting up the Brainbuster. Steen counters it before he’s lifted into his own move. He pulls Aries up, and drops him down with a neckbreaker onto the knee. Steen follows up with a jumping back senton splash, landing on the midsection of Aries. Mr. Wrestling hooks the leg for a cover. 1…2… Aries kicks out, but Steen stands up, and tells the fans to get on their feet.

Steen motions for Aries to stand up. Aries doesn’t even respond, so Steen climbs up to the top rope. Aries was playing possum, and he pushes Steen off of his feet on the ropes. He punches Steen, and holds him in for a superplex. Kevin fights out of it with shots to the body. Aries falls off of the second turnbuckle, but he comes back strong with a jumping forearm. Steen looks dazed, and he falls forward, crashing down to the mat. Aries climbs up to the top rope, and signals for the 450 Splash. He jumps off, but Steen rolled luckily out of the way. Steen stands up, and he pulls the weakened Aries in, signaling for the Package Piledriver. Aries pushes out of the way, and Steen is forced back. Aries runs back at Steen, but he hits nothing after a lariat attempt. Steen grabs him, and pulls him back in for the Package Piledriver. Aries fights out of it once again, throwing Steen down with a body drop. Steen gets up in no time, yelling at Aries for more. Austin comes off of the ropes, but Steen catches him and plants him down with a Swinging STO. Steen grabs Aries by the legs, and he locks in the Sharpshooter! Aries has nowhere to go, and taps out to the pain.

*Bell Rings*

D’Angelis – Here are your winners, El Generico and Kevin Steen!

Simon – You saw it right there, Kevin Steen just made Austin Aries shut his mouth, pinning the International Champ.

Malenko – Both Steen and Generico put in an amazing effort, I don’t think that they’ll be taken lightly anymore. They could have a future as a tag team too.
Masters – Fluke.

Simon – I guess we’ll have to see about that next show at-

1Week.jpg

Masters – Haha, you were cut off. And I said it once, I’ll say it again. It’s Disco Inferno.

Malenko – That’s not even funny. Whatever this 1 week thing is, I have a feeling that it could be one of the world’s best.

Simon – Whoever it is, this is something not to be missed. Exodus really is going to be one huge show.

D’Angelis – The following contest is a second round match in the Cash & Money Tag Team Tournament! It is scheduled for one fall, under a 45 minute time limit!

Still DRE blasts through the speakers. Shelton Benjamin & Elijah Burke walk onto the entrance stage, receiving a large amount of boos from the crowd.

D’Angelis – On their way to the ring, weighing at a total of 448 pounds, Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin!

The guitar sound of Six Barrel Shotgun plays through the arena. Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin walk into the arena, showing their hand signs, to cheers from the crowd in attendance.

D’Angelis – Their opponents, weighing at a total of 423 pounds, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin, the Murder City Machine Guns!

MCMGvsNewN.jpg

Cash & Money Tag Team Tournament

Second Round
Elijah Burke & Shelton Benjamin vs Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin

*Bell Rings*

Elijah Burke runs to the opposite corner and starts the match off with an ambush on Alex Shelley. He pummels Alex with lefts and rights until the referee gets in between them to stop the merciless attack. Burke backs to the middle to the ring, and points to his “4-Up” wrist tape. Burke waits for Shelley to run out of the corner. Shelley runs, and Elijah smartly trips Alex to the mat. Burke mounts Shelley and starts to pummel him with hard strikes. Burke now grabs the left arm, and throws it back down to the mat with force. Burke stands up, and he has a cocky smile on his face, telling the crowd to watch. Shelley is on all fours, and Burke drops a knee on the back of the head. Burke makes the tag to Shelton Benjamin. The two charge out of the corner, going for a double shoulder block. Shelley luckily was able to turn around and deliver double back elbows, grabbing both by the head after. He runs to his corner, and has Sabin slap him on the arm for a tag. Shelley holds both of them and makes their heads collide. Sabin comes in off the top rope, knocking both down with a missile dropkick.

Sabin stands up, and holds up his guns. Elijah Burke rolls out of the ring, holding his head. Sabin walks over to Shelton Benjamin, who’s on a knee. Chris takes him with a hard roundhouse kick to the side of the head, and he runs to the ropes. Sabin leapfrogs an attempt from Benjamin, and he springboards off of the second set of ropes on the other side of the ring. He tries to take Shelton down with a flying kick to the face, but Shelton nonchalantly moves out of the way. Sabin lands chest first on the mat. Shelton starts bringing the boots to Chris, stomping him on the chest. Shelton makes a cocky cover with his boot on the chest. 1…2… Sabin gets the shoulder up, but Benjamin wastes no time, and locks the high flier in an abdominal stretch. Sabin is in a seated position, and he yells in the stretch hold. Sabin tries to battle his way out of it, trying to get to his feet. Sabin stomps his feet on the mat, trying to get the crowd to help him. Shelton is starting to lose his grip, and Sabin is on his knees. Sabin is out of the hold, and uses his positioning to sweep Shelton to the mat.

Sabin stands back up, and he does a roll to his corner, getting the tag to Alex Shelley. Shelley comes in and quickly cuts Shelton Benjamin off from making a tag. Shelley holds Benjamin by the ankle, but Shelton is able to turn his body over and maneuver his way into a monkey flip in the middle of the ring. Shelley flies high into the air after the throw and lands on the mat with a thud. Shelton quickly crawls to his corner, tagging in Elijah Burke. Burke comes in, and he knocks down the rising Shelley with a vicious running elbow. Burke now holds the ropes, and mocks Shelley’s mannerisms to a chorus boos from the fans. Burke now goes back to Shelley, and pulls him back up by his hair. Burke brings fists to him, and spins him around. Burke holds Shelley by the waist, about to power him over with a German Suplex. Shelley elbows out of it, but is standing on weak legs. Burke comes off of the ropes, but he misses with a running lariat. Shelley grabs him by the arm after the miss, spins him around, and drops him down with a DDT. Shelley makes an attempt at a pin. 1…2… Kick out by Elijah.

Shelley and Burke are both on the mat, trying to recover. Shelley stands up first, but is holding his back. Burke grabs him by the pants, and pulls himself up with the help of Shelley’s ring gear. The two exchange tired blows. The fans exchange boos and cheers with each punch the two deliver. Shelley is not stopping now, and gives Burke no chance to retaliate. Burke finally looks weakened, which signals Shelley to run. He comes off of the ropes with a springboard, and takes Elijah down with a big back elbow. Shelley stands up, and makes an A, and after that, he mocks Shelton Benjamin and his blonde hair. Shelley turns around, and sees Burke coming back at him. Alex quickly slides under Burke’s legs to avoid him. Shelley ends up rolling to his corner, tagging in Chris Sabin. Sabin comes into the ring at full speed, but is stopped with a kick to the gut from Elijah. He runs off of the ropes and delivers a knee to the side of the head. Shelton Benjamin comes into the ring, and he and his partner drop double elbows on Sabin. Shelton and Burke knock Shelley off of the apron, and taunt the crowd.

Shelton Benjamin goes back to the apron to avoid a DQ from the referee. Burke makes the easy tag back to Shelton, who spits outside of the ring to Alex Shelley before attacking Chris Sabin. Shelton charges at Sabin as he slowly stands up. Sabin is weak and unintentionally avoids the running clothesline. Shelton still comes off of the ropes, but Sabin gets the advantage with a spinning kick. Sabin hobbles on one leg, but still makes the cover. 1…2… Elijah Burke breaks the cover up. Burke starts to pummel Sabin, but Chris has the resiliency to fight back, and push Burke to the ropes, allowing the referee to force him out of the ring. Sabin looks out of breath, and he tries to make his way to the corner. Sabin reaches out, and is almost there. Shelton Benjamin arrived there in time to break the tag up. After a kick to the gut, Shelton grabs Sabin in. Shelton tries a vertical suplex, but it’s reversed. Sabin is able to counter it into a fisherman’s buster. Sabin reaches out, trying to make the tag. This time, he’s able to tag Shelley back into the match, and the two signal double team moves.

The two first take Elijah Burke off of the apron with simultaneous superkicks. Shelton Benjamin just starting to get up and the two charge at him. They Machine Guns make Benjamin weak with a double enziguiri. Shelley now picks Shelton up and drops him down with an inverted atomic drop. Chris Sabin follows up next with a legsweep, and rolls Shelton to his stomach with a Boston Crab. Shelley is already there, off of the ropes dropping a leg on the back of Shelton’s head. Shelley now has him in a Camel Clutch, and Sabin comes off of the ropes. Sabin follows up with a high jumping dropkick to the face. Shelley and Sabin slap hands, and flex, to cheers from the fans. Shelley now motions to climb up the turnbuckles, and he does so. But from out of nowhere, Elijah Burke comes and crotches him on the top rope. Shelton Benjamin is back up, and amazingly jumps to the top rope in one bound. He is about to punch Shelley, but Chris Sabin comes in and does the same to Shelton, crotching him on the rope. Benjamin is stuck in a tree of woe, and Shelley gets off of the turnbuckle. Shelley and Sabin hold up their guns, and Shelley is first to charge at the corner. Shelley connects with a baseball slide, and Sabin comes right after him with the Hesitation Dropkick. Shelley and Sabin signal for the finish of the match.

Sabin and Shelley wait for Shelton to stand up, but Elijah Burke takes both of them out with a double clothesline. Burke puts the boots to Shelley, and he sets him up in a corner. Burke is just pummeling him now with punches, but he’s cut off. Sabin turns him around, and stuns him with a kick to the gut. Sabin pulls him in a suplex position. Burke fights out of it easily, and pushes Sabin to the middle of the ring. Burke charges at Chris, but Sabin was able to jump up and stun Elijah with an Enziguiri. Sabin quickly follows up by picking Burke up on his shoulders. Burke escapes, and slides behind Sabin. Burke quickly takes a big advantage, and drops Sabin down with a modified Elijah Express! Burke makes the cover. 1…2… Alex Shelley breaks the pin up, and he attacks Burke, picking him back up. The two start to chop at each other, and Burke boxes Shelley into a corner. He backs up, and looks to connect with another Elijah Express. He charges at full speed, but Alex rolls miraculously out of the way. Burke is holding his knees in the corner, and Shelley grabs him quickly. Shelley takes Burke down finally with the Sliced Bread #2! Shelley holds his hands up, but he’s spun around, and taken down out of nowhere with a T-Bone Suplex from Shelton Benjamin! Benjamin makes the cover.
1…2…3!

*Bell Rings*

D’ Angelis – Here are your winners, Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin!

Simon – So there it is, Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin will be facing London & Kendrick in the finals of the Cash & Money Tag Team Tournament at Exodus.
Masters – The winners will still be going down when they get in the real tag title match, let me get that out of the way first.

Malenko – That match will take its toll on them definitely, but I’m sure it will be great just to see those 4 in the ring at the same time.
Simon – Right now, it’s time for the big talk show. MVP is going to host the VIP Lounge right now, with Paul Burchill, CM Punk and Samoa Joe as his guests. Someone’s going to leave with a couple of bruises, I can guarantee that.

VIPLounge.jpg

I’m Comin’ plays to a wild chorus of boos. MVP walks onto the entrance stage, in a crème suit. He has some shades on, and walks to the ring, saying that this is the real reason why they came to the show. He slides into the ring and his glorious set can be seen, with black and silver decorations all over the ring. He grabs a mic and begins to speak.

MVP –
You know, I love it when you worthless people boo me. It’s great knowing that I don’t need to be cheered, I don’t need to suck up to you ungrateful fans to get you to clap. I’m the reason why all of ya’ll came to this show, there’s no denying that. You could say that you came to see Samoa Joe or CM Punk, but all of you know that you came to see what Pro Wrestling PRIDE’s Franchise Player is up to next. And I know for a fact that all of you people can’t live your lives without seeing me. But that’s just the daily life of a boss like me. Because I’m the real Dope boy, I’m the real deal. And whenever I get into the ring, all of you can’t look away. Because I am the latest, the absolute greatest. I’m you’re idol, and I’m the moneymaker. And at Exodus-

The fans start to chant “Shut the F--- Up” to MVP. He pauses for a second to listen to them, but then reverts back to his talk.

MVP – Chant all you want guys, I’m never going to listen to you people. The only guys in the locker room that listen to what you have to say are the no names, the losers. Paul Burchill is a perfect example of one of those people that suck up to you people. But me, I don’t care if there’s 50 or 50,00 people, I’m going to show that I’m worth every penny. And as I was saying before, at Exodus, I’ll be walking away Pro Wrestling PRIDE champion. Samoa Joe might have beaten CM Punk at the last MTV Special, but he’s nowhere near the Caliber Athlete that yours truly, the Franchise Player is. Two shows ago, I made a statement, and I showed everyone that I don’t care who I pin, and who likes me or not. This is not a GAME, this is my time to shut all of you fans up. And at the last show, Paul Burchill saw how much fight the most athletic member of the PRIDE roster will bring. And that brings us to our first guest, the man I just mentioned. He likes to call himself the British Bruiser, please welcome Paul Burchill to the VIP Lounge!

Immigrant Song plays, and Paul Burchill quickly jogs into the arena. He lets out a yell and walks to the ring.

MVP – So look who we have here now, Paul Burchill. The same guy who’s never gained a pinfall victory over me. Let me repeat that, he’s never beaten me one on one.

Burchill – So let’s see what you’ve done Porter. Have you ever won against me? I don’t think so. That means we’re even, because the two times that we’ve met one on one, you had to be a little baby about losing and get a disqualification.

MVP – Hey, hold on. Who the hell said I was actually trying in those matches? To me, you’re insignificant. What will I prove by beating an unknown, a nobody like you? Nothing. I’m not here to win pointless matches, I’m aiming for the big prize in the PRIDE Championship.

Burchill –
That’s pretty funny. You go around saying that you want to prove the doubters wrong, and all you do is get yourself DQ’d or walk out on a match. Where I’m from, we call that a straight up coward. That’s someone who doesn’t back up what they say, and someone who is a little crybaby. You’re the perfect example.

MVP –
I don’t need you calling me anything. Call me a coward, but at least I get things done in the ring, unlike you. I at least pick up wins, but you’re just here for show. Come on, impress me then Brit.

Burchill –
You asked for it, so right now, you’re going to see what it’s like against a real fighter, not someone like you who is all talk and no delivery.

MVP –
Come on, hit me now. I bet you won’t even touch me. You’re more like the British BITCH to me, not the British Bruiser.

Burchill –
What? Do you want to say that again?

MVP –
You heard me. I called you the British Bitch!

Burchill tries to punch MVP, but Porter sidesteps it. MVP looks a little shaken up, but he speaks again.

MVP –
Um, OK, it looks like you’re a little tight right now, so I need to introduce my next guest. He was the man that was beaten by Samoa Joe at Uprising. He says he’s Straight Edge, and I don’t need to go over that stupid belief. He’s been a champion everywhere that he’s been. Please welcome to the VIP Lounge, CM Punk!

Miseria Cantare plays for a few moments. CM Punk walks to the ring after a couple of seconds, with a sly smile on his face.

CM_Punk17.jpg

Punk –
MVP, before you go off on another little tangent, let me ask you this. What the hell is with the shades? The only people I know that wear sunglasses inside are the ones that are trying to get their face kicked in.

MVP –
Are you jealous that I can actually afford this suit, these shades and these shoes? Unlike you, I actually take pride in looking good, and we can obviously see that you don’t do that at all.

Punk –
I don’t care about what the hell you’re wearing. First, you have to at least get a clean win.

Burchill –
Exactly. MVP can call himself whatever he wants, but I won’t take him seriously until the day he does something worthwhile.

MVP –
I call the shots in this show, and I’m telling you to shut your damn mouth right now.

Punk –
And who the hell do you think you are, you can’t call the shots. Last time I checked, you’re not even close to having authority over us.

MVP –
CM Punk, you already know that I’m better than you. Stop trying to suck up to Steamboat to get yourself another title shot after you lose at Exodus. I don’t need to beg and plead like you, with the snap of a finger, the world is at my hands.

Punk –
You really think that’s true, don’t you? If you can do that, then buy yourself a win for once.

MVP –
That win’s going to happen at Exodus, and I’m going to be laughing right at you when I leave with that belt around my waist.

Burchill –
I just love how confident you are. Even though you won’t even come close to the championship, you still have a hope that you can actually last a minute in the match.

Burchill walks over to MVP, and they stand nose to nose. They yell profanities at each other, and MVP backs away, able to see that trouble’s coming his way.

MVP –
You know what, I think I’m going to have to introduce the next guest, because you two can’t even shut your mouths. He is one of the fiercest wrestlers in the world today. He has a history of just murdering people in the ring. Even though it won’t happen to me, he just embarrasses his opponents at some points. This guy is the Pro Wrestling PRIDE Champion, he is Samoa Joe!

The Champ is Here plays to a nice round of applause from the crowd. Samoa Joe makes his way to the ring, with the Pro Wrestling PRIDE Championship belt on his shoulder.

Samoa_Joe6.jpg

MVP –
You know what Samoa Joe, I don’t think you’re as idiotic as these two guys, so I’m going to let you talk right now. Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for Samoa Joe!

Joe –
Thanks MVP, you seem like a genuine, class ‘A’ suck up. I think it’s a nice combo with the no clean wins, and completely pathetic wardrobe. Every single match that I’ve seen with you, you’ve gotten scared. It looks like you turn into a little girl every time you’re in the ring. And if you want to call yourself tough, you have to show me what you got first.

MVP –
Hey, I never said-

Joe –
I said I was going to be a fighting champion, but honestly, I don’t think any of you guys even deserve a shot at this belt. First, we of course have MVP, who begged and cried to get into this match, even though he’ll just be an extra space in the ring. I think anyone could do that too, even the girls backstage doing interviews. You must feel great. Your legacy in life is being the guy who never wins. You’re the unlovable loser, the wannabe. You’re just an outcast.

MVP –
Who cares about how I got my title shot, I’m going to shut you up at Exodus when I take that belt away.

Burchill –
You’re a joke, you’re not even going to get a pin attempt in that match. You can come in with all your talk, and again, you’re going to coward out.

Joe –
And then we have you Paul Burchill. It was nice to see that you and your teammates knocked those little emo freaks in the AOTF out, but that won’t even get you close to this belt. First of all, if you can’t beat MVP easily, that’s pretty sad. If you’re such a Bruiser, how come you can’t even finish the lowest of the low off? I don’t have a problem with you, but you’re totally undeserving of even being in the ring with me. And I have to say that you got pretty lucky in getting picked by the Commissioner, he could’ve picked anyone and they could be standing in your place right here, right now.

Burchill –
You can doubt me all you want Joe, but I’m not like MVP, wanting to get the money. I want to give you a fight, and I’ll bring it to you, win or lose. And I’m damn sure that you’re going to be surprised.

Joe – Fine, I’ll take your word for that. If you can back your claim up even if you do lose, I won’t just think of you as the stupid pirate or the one with the incest.

Punk –
Joe, these guys don’t even know what in the hell they’re talking about. I’m telling you that I can take you out at Exodus. You know that I’m the only one that has a serious shot at your belt, so why don’t you just end it there?

Joe –
But I beat you already. You might have taken me past my limits, but in the end, I still won. Just because there’s 2 more guys in this match doesn’t mean that the result will be any different. I know that I can take you on again, and even with those two wastes of space, I’ll snap your neck or Choke you out.

Punk –
I like the sarcastic feeling you put there, but I might as well hit put MVP or Paul to sleep, and I can walk away with that belt. I’m not making any guarantees, but that’s the way I see it. But you’ve gotta admit that MVP is going to die.

MVP –
You think you’re funny Punk? Do you really want PRIDE’s greatest athlete to tale your ass down and beat you to the ground?

Punk –
Wow, I’m intimidated by you and your braids. What have you done that’s significant?

MVP –
I make money, and I get the attention. I’m rolling in cash, and I don’t even need to show you why I’m better than you. I’ll show how low you are at Exodus, when I beat all 3 of your asses at the same time. There really is no denying it, MOTHER FUCKER I’M ILL!

MVP pummels Punk with his microphone, and a large brawl ensues. It becomes a four way brawl, with all 4 men attacking one another. The chaos becomes too great and the last image seen is all 4 men lying in the ring with the PRIDE Championship Belt in between all of them.

The camera fades out on that scene, and a highlight video is shown. It’s played along to “Let it Rock” by Kevin Rudolf. After that, the PRIDE logo flashes again, and it fades to black.

Exodus2.jpg

Exodus
Next Show

Pro Wrestling PRIDE Championship

Pro Wrestling PRIDE International Championship

Pro Wrestling PRIDE Lightweight Championship

Vulture Squad vs No Remorse Corps
No DQ
Jack Evans vs Roderick Strong
Human Tornado & JTG vs Davey Richards & Rocky Romero

Homicide vs Jimmy Rave

Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli© vs Cody Rhodes & Lance Hoyt vs Joey Ryan & Scott Lost vs Winner of C&M Tag Tournament

Brian Kendrick & Paul London vs Elijah Burke & Shelton Benjamin

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Pride Review

Great to see you come back HFH, BTW.

Best Match: There were so many good matches on this show, but I liked the opening Six Man Tag Match, and with me being a huge Matt Sydal mark, the tag team match that he was involved in :p.

Worst Match: All of your matches were great, no matches fit this category.

Best Promo: I loved the VIP Lounge which closed the show, really hyped the Exodus main event. I liked the video packages throughout the show also with the return Superstar, but with words like Stop, Show, Kick and Icon, it has to be none other than Shawn Michaels.

Worst Promo: I didn't really like the Vulture Squad/ No Remorse Corps promo, it was a bit short for my liking.

Additional Comments: This was a great return show Headfirst. I can't wait for Exodus, it has a great card, and let the countdown for HBK begin (or so I think).

Qwake

Opening banner thing: Very interesting! I will be checking out next week to see what happens just for that!

Opening match: Good match, 6-man tag matches are fun to read because there are so many different guys in the ring with different styles which keeps the match fresh the whole way through. Good back and fourth match, I would have liked the Embassy to get the win but them losing doesn't ruin the match. Good stuff, I see you haven't gotten any keyboard rust lol. The following promo was quite good also.

Austin Aries interview: Awesome, this was really interesting and fun to read. It had a great length for an interview and Aries spoke well, he had some harsh words for Kevin Steen who may I say is greatness. Good promo here and I hope for more as the show continues.

Cash and Money tag team semi final match: Good quick paced match, I like Londrick going over Steel/Cabanna to move on to the finals of the tournament and I am sure they will make that a great match. Good length for it and another great match on this comeback show!

The Dynasty promo: I don't know to much about these guys but all I can say is you got Sweeney's character well from what I know. Some good heel statements here and it was good how Sweeney made them KNOW he was the leader, I like what he said about Lethal and Sydal at the end. Pretty good stuff!

Sky/Sweeney Vs Lethal/Sydal: Alright match, I don't know Scorpio Sky very well but he played his part quite nicely in this match. Decent match but not one of the most exciting to me, good for Lethal and Sydal to get the sneaky win which could make a good feud imo.

Vulture Squad promo: Alright promo, in character which wouldn't have been to hard to do lol and nice little statement by Evans about kicking Strong's ass which I hope doesn't happen lol. Nice short interview which rapped everything up nicely.

No Remorse Corps promo: Pretty good follow up promo, this feud is heating up well and the brawl helps alot more! Good stuff and I can't wait for these teams to get in the ring with each other...

Aries and Stevens Vs Steenerico: My favourite match so far, great action throughout it and Steenerico is awesome as well as Aries! I like where this is goijng and I am glad Steenerico were able to get the win in a thrilling finish, I really didn't know who would win which kept me interested! I enjoyed this very much so and I hope there is more to come!

Cash and Money second semi final tag match: MCMGs Vs Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin, I saw that and knew it was bound for greatness! I like both teams and I was sure the Machine Guns were gonna but you really suprised me with Elijah and Shelton winning. The match flowed well and the ending was great with so many attempts at finishes only for Shelley to hit Slice Bread where I thought he would get the win but Benjamin ends up winning with the T-Bone! Good match and the final of the Tournament will be a great one.

MVP/Birchall/Punk/Joe ending promo: Started off great with MVP getting some good heat, Birchall coming down made it good and began hyping things up esp when he tried to punch him, Punk made it even more interesting as did Joe. They were all done in good character and having them brawl at the end was good because now it could be a four way for the title which will be great or they could break off into singles feuds, which ever may you wanna take it will be good. I thought at the end you could have had the brawl in detail but it still works without it imo.

AC: Great comeback HFH, the matches were great and the promos were also very good esp the ending one which was pretty much perfect! The feuds are coming along nicely and I will be sure to check out the shows to comeback, maybe you can sneak in a couple of awads from this show lol. Good stuff!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: There were a few quality matches on this show but I enjoyed MCMG vs. Benjamin and Burke.

Worst Match: As I said, there were many quality matches on this show and not one match was horrible but I do have to say I wasn’t very interested in Jay Lethal & Matt Sydal vs. Larry Sweeney & Scorpio Sky. It just couldn’t keep my attention.

Best Promo: I found the VIP Lounge segment at the end very entertaining and interesting. It definitely set up the main event for Exodus which should also be a great match to say the least.

Worst Promo: N/A- I think all of your promos were equal in their own right.

Additional Comments: This was a great show. The matches and segments delivered and I think Exodus is going to be a great pay-per-view.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: There are lots of matches I really liked in this show but my fave matches will be the 6 man tag and the London/Kendrick vs. Steel/Cabana match. Good to see L&K advances to the Tourney and I'll vote for them to win to the finals.

Worst Match: I don't think there's one, all of 'em are quite enjoyable to read.

Best Promo: Hands down to the VIP Lounge segment. I really liked the cocky lines from Joe and MVP here and I think they won't end up brawling after reading it but then I was wrong lol...

Worst Promo: None at all, it made their point and it add ups in hyping their feuds.

Additional Feedback: A great "tag team" show here H4H. Exodus is definitely going to be an exciting even esp. the main event match. I vote MVP to become champ but I still have some doubts about it. I'll try to read Exodus.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

BM: This was a hard choice but I have to go with MCMG vs. Burke/Benjamin. I had no idea who would win since each team would make an excellent choice to go to the finals. The finish was incredible with each side looking for the knockout until Benjamin finally gets the exploder for the win.

WM: None

BP: VIP Lounge was the perfect way to close out the last show heading into Exodus. MVP is microphone gold. This one started out slow and then built until the brawl at the end of the show. It really is a toss up as to who's gonna win this one.

WP: Each promo was well executed and served their purpose so-NO!

AC: Excellent return show. The finals of the tag tournament should be awesome. Aries vs. Steen will be a battle. Everything on the card reeks of awesomeness. Great to have you back.

Predictions

No DQ

Homicide vs Jimmy Rave

Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli© vs Cody Rhodes & Lance Hoyt vs Joey Ryan & Scott Lost vs Winner of C&M Tag Tournament

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Best Match--6 Man to start the show..Action was well-written, Homicide hitting the Cop Killah to win the match is great.

Worst Match--They were all written good. But I would have like to see MCMG pick up the win.

Best Promo--VIP Lounge, great way to build up the match for Exodus. I hope MVP somehow comes out with the win.

Worst Promo--They were all good also. A lot of the ROH guys is people that I haven't seen in promos much. But I get picture with your promos on what they are all about which is the whole reason

Overall--I really like your layout since everything is neat and proper and easy to read. I also like the emphasis on team wrestling since that is one thing I think alot of people ignore. I'll be checking out Exodus.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match: I see it as a tie between the MCMGvs. Benjamin and Burke and Londrick vs. Steel/Cabana. Both were very well written and really captivated my interest.

Worst Match: I don't believe you really had one. All were very well written and captivating.

Best Promo: I think it is Unanimous, the VIP Lounge is the shining example of a great promo. The build up for the match was phenomenal. Very in character and entertaining. Good job.

Worst Promo: All of them served their purpose and no matter the length, they were in character and were very interesting to read.

Additional Comments: A really great return show from the reigning BoB. I think your on the right track to having a very memorable comeback. I look forward to you excelling back to the top.

No DQ

Homicide vs Jimmy Rave

The Anigma

Reaction score

No DQ

Homicide vs Jimmy Rave