Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I had like 100 or more posts when you made this, and you have absolutely nothing to list for me? You couldn't make any sort of base read on my alignment with all of that info?

nice find tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ehhhhh I gotta head to sleep and I still think I prefer N0M over tweet as well.

vote PHEN0M

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Im just not buying anything hes saying at all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You sure you're not indy @PHEN0M ? The amount you've focused your defence around not having a team is a bit on the nose for me :heston

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I guess the good news is that people still can’t read me, should hopefully help me out next time I’m scum.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Vote Count

Tweet (2) - Junk, Jeff
Phen0m (5) - Magic, Odo, Poyser, Alco
Ace (1) - Doddsy
TKOK (1) - Lethal

You have just under 24 hours and it takes 11 votes to reach a majority​

Noting Lethal opting out of voting for neither Phenom or Tweet here. If 2/3 of these flip scum, the other probably is. Lethal said they didn't want to vote for a lynch on people with claims and that could be legit, but if 2/3 (especially if Lethal is one of the 2) flip scum good shot the other is too.

Junkette

Reaction score
Vote PHENOM

Definitely a very good chance at scum here so I’ll drop Tweet for now.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Raidokken vote count svp , were getting close to lynch, i wanna see whos on

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
here be my leans

1. Chris - level headed, asking good questions and active - lines up with my meta-knowledge of a town Chris
2. Nom - flavourgate and an overall weird performance from Nom has me questioning him, would be happy to lynch today if that's the general direction. The switch from "just lynch me then" to now begging to survive is :deandre it's almost as if he wants to be lynched.
3. Jeff -
as prev, didn't quite like the Jeff/Tweet exchange, felt forced. Jeff grew into the game and it felt like a more confidence and driven Jeff which I'd associate with a town Jeff. The baity posts at me had me slowly reverse up from the town lean and wonder some WIFOM shit. The whole Tweet direction made me realise that his post did look more opportunistic than Tweets did on Junk. People have discussed Jeffs scum meta but I think it depends on his team - a weaker team where Jeff can lead and I think that translates a lot better into the thread than Jeff with a stronger team where he's not necessarily the loudest voice. Probably town, I'm conspiracy theorying that he could not be.
4. Tweet -
not a great entrance, hasn't really offered a lot and his disappearing act after Pez directed some q's at him
7. Odo -
More than likely town I think but if Junk is scum, I'd like to look here.
8. Junk -
inconsistent with a lot of contradictions, I still don't buy the opening reaction post and her case and confidence on Tweet feels lacklustre. Main basis is that Tweet looked opportunistic by joining the Junk wagon.
11. Magic -
something feels off, lacking the commanding town meta Magic has brought in recent games (when he actually posts ofc) and the fact he hasn't shit on anyone for the amount of claims we've had D1 is a pretty big sign for me lol considering the previous tantrums we've seen over this.
19. Pez -
comfortable, active, pushing directions and looks happy to be at the forefront of interactions and questioning. Probs my strongest town read
20. Poyser
- he brought up a few points earlier that actually matched my own and points I'd already brought up in the thread. Have a lean

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
We are 3 away, Phenom is at 8. Tweet should be at 3.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
got distracted in work and didnt finish off Tweet in a gentlemanly manner, instead moved to polishing off Odo's lean

4. Tweet - not a great entrance, hasn't really offered a lot and his disappearing act after Pez directed some q's at him was weird but I don't think it's alignment indicative. I still think the Jeff/Tweet exchange was very odd and the language/tone in their posts felt rather unnecessary considering the subject.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Status
Not open for further replies.