Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What's your read of Tweet currently EV? I know you've changed from what you were reading Jeff/Tweet yesterday but I don't remember the exact conclusions you came to.

I'm null on Tweet. I don't think he's had the best entrance to the game and he's certainly been on the backfoot. He seems to be pulling the same attitude as last game without the same effort level he had as last game.

I just don't buy the reasoning for some of the votes on him. As mentioned earlier, I felt @Jeff Valley Driver was more opportunistic than Tweet when it came to voting Junk, something that even Jeff acknowledged/understood why.

I'd rather lynch Junk than Tweet to clear it up tbh.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You have with regards to me refusing to give flavor, why stop there big boy?

But giving flavour is WIFOM, giving reads isnt. Flavour is a statement of fact, reads are opinions

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
My play is my play, whether WIFOM or not. The fact is i have never and will never refuse to give flavor as scum because it brings negative energy on you and unwanted additional attention. You will never find a game I’m scum in where i refuse to give flavor, i generally give it will claiming too instead of after the fact.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
You sleep on it, don’t let me interrupt your beauty rest. :becky2

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
To clarify for the audience at home

When I say flavour is WIFOM, what Im saying is that beyond a certain base level of competence, how you choose to give flavour cant be used as a defence because intentionally altering the delivery is easily possible. Giving reads on players isnt so easy, they can look fake, GOODGUY, plain wrong etc etc

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You sleep on it, don’t let me interrupt your beauty rest. :becky2

I mean, I dont need to sleep on it to make a decision, Im hoping youre lynched by the time I come back.

However Id like to play this game so someone else can get a bit of shine and make it happen, and probably die

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Hope you’re not too disappointed when you wake up when the “right outcome prevails”

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean, if Im wrong, Ill get over it

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
For anyone whos interested, Phenom engaged in this kind of pettiness with me in Mr Robot where I was onto him early

Unfortunately, the game was only designed to last 2 days so lost anyway

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Anyway, pleasure as always :pals:

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Tweet and Phenom should be at 5 and 6 votes each if I checked correctly.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
You were a real peach in that post game if i remember correctly :heston

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
E0484BB7-FA75-4100-B210-F9E0910674F3.jpeg

LMAOOO. Thanks for reminder of that game and the laugh. Needed it.

• Haha
Reactions: Doddsy

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
I got ya pal, for reference, I'm going to place Yellow as = Not Opposed to Lynching instead of a strict scum lean or read.

1. Chris - People are seemingly liking him thus far, but I think it's probably too early to give a read on ol' Christopher. I think his play D2 & D3 will be more indicative of his alignment. The further the game goes on, I think the more obvious Christopher's alignment becomes; would anyone else agree to that?
2. Nom - He's gotta be trolling at this point, and frankly, it doesn't matter whether or not he does it as scum or town. His blatant tap-dancing around the entire argument of flavor or lack-thereof is suspicious enough and it feels like just a scum move to be so... frankly, unhelpful.
3. Jeff - I've liked the cut of his jib, he's got some sticking points and is pushing them through with purpose, instead of scum Jeff, who seems to stick to just one talking point at a time, from what I've observed, tbh.
4. Tweet - Claim does nothing for me, his play is far from townie at this juncture. Feels like he's now slipping in the background hoping not to be lynched at some point.
5. Ace
6. Barry
- It's ya boi Barry.
7. Odo - Odo this game feels a lot like his last game. His near automatic pounce on both Junk and Tweet also looks good for Odo who enjoys pressing the attack as Town and putting people in uncomfortable positions to get what he needs from them.
8. Junk - Claim does nothing for me, but unlike Tweet, her play has been more townie, "relatively" speaking. That said, one of Tweet or Junk is likely to be scum; I'm just a little more sure on Tweet.
9. EV
10. Mikey
11. Magic -
Definitely feels as though Magic is attempting to divert the Tweet wagon for some reason. I think, if Tweet flips scum, Magic is probably a scum player too. The only question is whether Magic would so blatantly attempt something so risky as scum, which opens up a massive can of WIFOM worms.
12. Doddsy
13. Lethal
14. Alco
15. Big Man
16. Brutus
17. TKOK
- Done fuck all and seems like he's not even paying attention, but parroting to parrot. Would like his claim down the line.
18. Chimp - Others are saying he's town based on the meta of having independent thoughts, but this feels a little WIFOM-y to me, I think... at least. I want to see how Chimp performs in the latter part of the game to get a decent gauge of him.
19. Pez
20. Poyser

I had like 100 or more posts when you made this, and you have absolutely nothing to list for me? You couldn't make any sort of base read on my alignment with all of that info?

Status
Not open for further replies.