Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I still find it weird that Junk is tunnelling Tweet over his vote on her when there were other votes that came in a near identical fashion and the most she can come up with is “it was opportunistic”

Junkette

Reaction score
I guess that’s fair, Barry. I like your take on Magic if Tweet flips and especially if PHEN0M flips town.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Say what I left out or go away thx

How awkward for you that you I already did. Go check back a little.

You’re happier lynching PHEN0M when u didn’t like the recollection of events by Tweet? @Pez

Yes? Why should it automatically make me more concerned about Tweet? Because it's more recent info? Is it not possible for me to dislike something someone did without changing my preferred wagon?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I wonder if it's because I think Phenom is more likely to flip scum than Tweet, I'm not going to re-explain everything I've said about the two again.

aight. I'm more curious than anything. I'm a reasonable man

Junkette

Reaction score
I still find it weird that Junk is tunnelling Tweet over his vote on her when there were other votes that came in a near identical fashion and the most she can come up with is “it was opportunistic”

That’s not the only thing I said and I’ve answered you numerous times. He copy/pasted Jeff’s reasoning, cane in to the wagon at a safer time then most and has overall flaked since.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Thinking I’d play this way when i have teammates is WILD to me. I’m not an asshole, i wouldn’t screw my team over like this. You can say that’s WIFOM, and sure, it can be defined as such, but it’s also 100% factual.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thinking I’d play this way when i have teammates is WILD to me. I’m not an asshole, i wouldn’t screw my team over like this. You can say that’s WIFOM, and sure, it can be defined as such, but it’s also 100% factual.

in which way have you played that you would define "being an asshole to you team'' here though? I'm not entirely sure what your actual defence is...

Junkette

Reaction score
How awkward for you that you I already did. Go check back a little.

Yes? Why should it automatically make me more concerned about Tweet? Because it's more recent info? Is it not possible for me to dislike something someone did without changing my preferred wagon?

Probably cause it’s more recent yea and vague recollections that doesn’t truly fit are done by scum to doubt the narrative?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
The shit around the flavor and withholding my neighborizer claim and just going about the thread without really any sense of trying to get myself away from the chopping block id say.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
imagine you’re in a scum QT with me and i give out a wiki link instead of just writing a vague 1 sentence line of flavor? :heston

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Probably cause it’s more recent yea and vague recollections that doesn’t truly fit are done by scum to doubt the narrative?

If they are both scum does it really matter which order we lynch them in? Phenom is my preference, but I'm amenable to swapping to Tweet.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
That’s not the only thing I said and I’ve answered you numerous times. He copy/pasted Jeff’s reasoning, cane in to the wagon at a safer time then most and has overall flaked since.

How do you know he copy and pasted it and didn’t have those thoughts himself?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Hank you caught up btw?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Mi$$ Bli$$ if anything, Jeffs vote was more opportunistic than Tweets. Tweets coming later when the pressure on you had started to fade is more obvious to players than jumping on a wagon that’s starting to build quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.