Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Believing that one has phoned it in is an opinion, neither a fact or lie.
Well if it doesn't match the facts, all it really is is nudging and I fail to see any good intentions behind it?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Barry’s reads seems to be all about leaving other options open in case the candidates flip town, which I’m not liking cause it puts me at unease on the targets actually being scum or not.

Yes, I'm the only one who has a list of candidates that of which could be scum. The *only* person.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Well if it doesn't match the facts, all it really is is nudging and I fail to see any good intentions behind it?

I'm voting you, hardly nudging tbh.

Junkette

Reaction score
It’s not what I’m saying, it seems like you’re already reassessing like you know the flips already.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
It’s not what I’m saying, it seems like you’re already reassessing like you know the flips already.

To whom am I re-assessing? Between you and Tweet? As if others aren't as well? Face it, you're targeting me and me alone because it's low-hanging fruit.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also pretty lols of you guys to think I'd phone it in like this as scum.

maybe you'd best remind when you haven't phoned it in lately? I distinctively remember carrying you with EV's aid just last time we were scum together. what are all your last scum games bud. im go look :)

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’d shoot Barry if i had a gun. Unfortunately i just have a QT :sadbecky

Big Man

Reaction score
from the opening pages I like Jeff the least. seemed like he only voted Junk after others did first and then backed away from a point when junk countered by saying Junk made a fair point when it wasn't really a good point at all lol. didn't really like the Tweet vote either because first he sort of defended Tweet from Junk for his vote but then voted him later which seemed like OMGUS and again came after others voted him first/said his Junk vote didn't look good.

Junk, would you say it’s fair that people are on you because you’ve claimed your Magic vote was to gauge reactions but you went ahead and immediately claimed it wasn’t a serious vote? Your actions and words are completely contradictory. If you wanted reactions, you drop the vote and say nothing else.
why did you like this post @Jeff Valley Driver? is this why you voted Junk?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Okay rereading the first few pages it's sort of insane that I got wagoned for my vote at all. We got 4-5 people other than me voting Junk for obvious reasons and then I come in and add my vote, and Odo asks me and only me to provide reasoning for my vote even though I'd pretty much given it already. Junk choosing me of all people to scream OMGUS against was enough to get a counterwagon on me going, how a wagon like that can ever be a wagon on scum is something people really gotta explain to me.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Okay rereading the first few pages it's sort of insane that I got wagoned for my vote at all. We got 4-5 people other than me voting Junk for obvious reasons and then I come in and add my vote, and Odo asks me and only me to provide reasoning for my vote even though I'd pretty much given it already. Junk choosing me of all people to scream OMGUS against was enough to get a counterwagon on me going, how a wagon like that can ever be a wagon on scum is something people really gotta explain to me.

not telling the whole story makes you look disengenuous

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
maybe you'd best remind when you haven't phoned it in lately? I distinctively remember carrying you with EV's aid just last time we were scum together. what are all your last scum games bud. im go look :)
The fuck are you talking about? I always tried to get into a good position in thread, me straight up not giving a fuck and just laughing at the people who are convinced I'm scum is nothing like any of those games. Like I know you love to overstate your victories but this is just moving the goalposts.

Junkette

Reaction score
Others just seem to have more conviction then you do Barry.

Status
Not open for further replies.