Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
It could be lethal himself but I don't see how it isn't between those two.

What did tkok claim?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Showtime

Reaction score
People keep trying to meta read "lol ev wouldnt have the confidence to do that" "evs not good enough to do that"

We've seen I'm not a bad scum player. One of my first ever games in the section (Riverdale?) I did very well until the end game where me & TKOK claimed the same character. Norse, pretty much controlled the thread and gained p much universal town reads and I loosened the reigns towards the end and there were contradictory posts towards the end that made me quite obvious, plus the fact that I tend to float around different points and lack consistency in my reads. But one thing that's constant in all of my scum performances - I'm a team player. No-one who has been in a QT with me can dispute that I'm anything but that.

And when it comes to town, we've seen that I quite often start D1 weak and have calamitous moments: Big Mans mislynch in Castlevania and Junk this game before finding my footing later on in the game.

Now assess me this game and look at my previous games. Tell me exactly what benefit there is for me as scum to fuck my team mates as I would have with the mislead Junk wagon that I then destroy by confirming there's no info, 1 vote before the hammer instead of getting the Junk flip. Whether the lynch went through on Junk or not - I was in the firing line for the fake wagon.

Why would I decide "lol, gonna deconstruct my own wagon and put myself as risk of lynch or getting shot N1" instead of "I'm fucked either way, might as well take her out first"

:reigns3

It was day 2 that happened and if you did it you would have done it with someone planning you did it.

Aka poyser who has defended you since and you're both alive here. You keep talking about how it was an awful play that put you in the firing line while literally being alive in end game with that not being the case.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Who was it if not Evans?
Uh it could literally be anybody? Well I mean you take out the people that are pretty much definitely town: Chris, Pez, alco, me (from my POV obviously)

there’s no reason why it couldn’t be you/lethal/EV. It’s probably not tkok just because an ascetic wouldn’t usually have an active role too but anybody else could easily have RB as their role

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh that's kinda not the greatest with the role absorber possibly being Rugrats role too.

Thoughts on tkok Chris?

I think he's scum unless the team is Poyser/EV/Lethal but I can't see Poyser/Lethal being aligned.

If he's scum with Poyser then Poyser has been screaming for him to "READ THE FUCKING THREAD" in the QT all game to keep his town read from you though :bosque:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I still think the team is EV/TKOK/Poyser with an outside chance of Lethal like I said last night

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
If Lethal's town and Magic is scum, can't scum already win with Lethal going to sleep and parking his vote :worried

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Pretty sure he is tbh, he never answered why he voted Barry over Big Man after I copped them both besides "Big Man claimed SK" except Big Man had not claimed SK at the time of EV's vote

Alco

Reaction score
Man I'm really annoyed I'm not dead :heston

Showtime

Reaction score
Uh it could literally be anybody? Well I mean you take out the people that are pretty much definitely town: Chris, Pez, alco, me (from my POV obviously)

there’s no reason why it couldn’t be you/lethal/EV. It’s probably not tkok just because an ascetic wouldn’t usually have an active role too but anybody else could easily have RB as their role

I am the role locker double voter. Spot on. You basically just said it could be "anyone" then just included me.

I'm almost at work but we should be discussing shit

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I am the role locker double voter. Spot on. You basically just said it could be "anyone" then just included me.

I'm almost at work but we should be discussing shit
Any reason why you couldn’t be?

I mean Doddsy was the hated bus driver was he not :pogba

Alco

Reaction score
Did Lethal ever explain why he didnt use his role at all N2? That's super suspect no?

It's quite easy claiming now that I was blocked because I announced to the entire world I was gonna martyr

Status
Not open for further replies.