Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Second paragraph, what? I was voting Barry, then Big Man came in and claimed the SK. I much more preferred to see the SK swing. I advise that your POE needs work, pal.

I think you are being somewhat honest here. You did want the SK to swing, that's why you voted Barry :brodgers

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Why would Odo's flip make me entertain Chris cop shots that gave us Big Man & the actual SK, Barry?

360 degrees of possibilities. I'm just going crazy with paranoia spec - he may have bussed Big Man for GOOD GUY reads and his team had identified Barry as the SK so he had 2 chambers to fire on.

Did Rugrat's janitored role ever get confirmed or revealed?

I think you are being somewhat honest here. You did want the SK to swing, that's why you voted Barry :brodgers

My existing reads at that point, I had Barry as yellow and Big Man as light blue.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
People keep trying to meta read "lol ev wouldnt have the confidence to do that" "evs not good enough to do that"

We've seen I'm not a bad scum player. One of my first ever games in the section (Riverdale?) I did very well until the end game where me & TKOK claimed the same character. Norse, pretty much controlled the thread and gained p much universal town reads and I loosened the reigns towards the end and there were contradictory posts towards the end that made me quite obvious, plus the fact that I tend to float around different points and lack consistency in my reads. But one thing that's constant in all of my scum performances - I'm a team player. No-one who has been in a QT with me can dispute that I'm anything but that.

And when it comes to town, we've seen that I quite often start D1 weak and have calamitous moments: Big Mans mislynch in Castlevania and Junk this game before finding my footing later on in the game.

Now assess me this game and look at my previous games. Tell me exactly what benefit there is for me as scum to fuck my team mates as I would have with the mislead Junk wagon that I then destroy by confirming there's no info, 1 vote before the hammer instead of getting the Junk flip. Whether the lynch went through on Junk or not - I was in the firing line for the fake wagon.

Why would I decide "lol, gonna deconstruct my own wagon and put myself as risk of lynch or getting shot N1" instead of "I'm fucked either way, might as well take her out first"

:reigns3

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
360 degrees of possibilities. I'm just going crazy with paranoia spec - he may have bussed Big Man for GOOD GUY reads and his team had identified Barry as the SK so he had 2 chambers to fire on.

Did Rugrat's janitored role ever get confirmed or revealed?

My existing reads at that point, I had Barry as yellow and Big Man as light blue.

Why were you reading Big Man town?

Showtime

Reaction score
Plus based off the exposed roles, I don't see town having a tracker, voyeur and a cop, a weaker reason from set up spec sure.

Cop results have given us scum.
I know I'm town and I'm a tracker.

I also don't think that town have a priest & DV. A point that I actually agree with TKOK on.

I think Magic can't be trusted and his interactions around you have also been meh.

Magic, you've been town reading TKOK all game - why do you now think he's likeliest part of the scum team?

I mean I'm pretty sure it's the former team over the latter team, but poyser and lethal being aligned can seem dodgy. At the same time poyser has sussed lethal all game yet never Actually tried to get his lynch so that could be for show

Alco

Reaction score
Brutus, that was a shockingly disappointing performance by you.

Goodbye... Friends... :hogansun

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I mean I'm pretty sure it's the former team over the latter team, but poyser and lethal being aligned can seem dodgy. At the same time poyser has sussed lethal all game yet never Actually tried to get his lynch so that could be for show

Break down for me why you think I'm scum?

Alco

Reaction score
My guess would be it's Poyser after all. I joked he suddenly took control of the thread yesterday and it might turn out that was a sign. The other two, shot in the dark EV and Lethal.

And now I shall do what must be done.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
People keep trying to meta read "lol ev wouldnt have the confidence to do that" "evs not good enough to do that"

We've seen I'm not a bad scum player. One of my first ever games in the section (Riverdale?) I did very well until the end game where me & TKOK claimed the same character. Norse, pretty much controlled the thread and gained p much universal town reads and I loosened the reigns towards the end and there were contradictory posts towards the end that made me quite obvious, plus the fact that I tend to float around different points and lack consistency in my reads. But one thing that's constant in all of my scum performances - I'm a team player. No-one who has been in a QT with me can dispute that I'm anything but that.

And when it comes to town, we've seen that I quite often start D1 weak and have calamitous moments: Big Mans mislynch in Castlevania and Junk this game before finding my footing later on in the game.

Now assess me this game and look at my previous games. Tell me exactly what benefit there is for me as scum to fuck my team mates as I would have with the mislead Junk wagon that I then destroy by confirming there's no info, 1 vote before the hammer instead of getting the Junk flip. Whether the lynch went through on Junk or not - I was in the firing line for the fake wagon.

Why would I decide "lol, gonna deconstruct my own wagon and put myself as risk of lynch or getting shot N1" instead of "I'm fucked either way, might as well take her out first"

:reigns3

You will concede that it looks bad that the lynch was going to be on Doddsy and then your action led the class to Junk, no?

Why were you reading Big Man town?

Town lean. I felt he was being pro-active in his analysis, as small as the posts were

Alco

Reaction score
(also please don't let martyr be blockable :heston)

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You will concede that it looks bad that the lynch was going to be on Doddsy and then your action led the class to Junk, no?

Town lean. I felt he was being pro-active in his analysis, as small as the posts were

Sure, but I had just gotten up and voted Junk as I wanted to lynch her based off my thoughts D1

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Was it his push on Tweet?
Or his protection of Doddsy?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
right, i'm gonna try and get back to sleep for another few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.