Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
So based off the lunch, we're fucked right?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So based off the lunch, we're fucked right?

ngl I read this in Billy Butchers voice because of your avatar

:heston

TKOK

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
anyways i give up. magic is scum obviously. i dunno who else so, wtv, you HAVE to lynch magic. cheers.
I feel like it would be weird to have 4 vote roles (ace,doddsy,poyser and magic) and not have it be a even 2/2 split. Having it be anything else would be unbalanced imo.

TKOK

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
LYNCH GODDAMMIT.

Showtime

Reaction score
If you've got 3 players, two confirmed cop results and the third player you're incredibly confident on being scum.

There is absolutely logic in shooting the person you don't have a result on but are sure is scum and using the day phase to lynch the copped player. ESPECIALLY when there's a claimed duellist in the thread.

You never do that because wagon info is more important and you get none by wasting a day phase lynching a copped player

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You never do that because wagon info is more important and you get none by wasting a day phase lynching a copped player

Not a waste of a day phase if he's 100%, absolutely sure I'm scum like he's been suggesting all game lol

Showtime

Reaction score
Not a waste of a day phase if he's 100%, absolutely sure I'm scum like he's been suggesting all game lol

It doesn't matter if he thinks you're 100% scum vs a player that is confirmed scum lol

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
ok

Either way, that's a conspiracy theory and I've already said it's such.

Lethal is the best option

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Get fucked. That's the last time I try and make an ISO case on someone for a lynch.

Evans, you've pulled a full 180 on me after having me town the other day. What's changed your mind?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Get fucked. That's the last time I try and make an ISO case on someone for a lynch.

Evans, you've pulled a full 180 on me after having me town the other day. What's changed your mind?

My read was based on your meta this game and it townie earlier on whilst I was sure other players were scum. You've always been a town lean, never been dark blue town. I've even double checked most things with Poyser who's usually spot on at reading you.

The previous quotes of yours around the Big Man wagon moved you from light blue POE to yellow POE for me. Brutus and Mikey have flipped town which puts you next in my POE and I feel confident in that.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Plus based off the exposed roles, I don't see town having a tracker, voyeur and a cop, a weaker reason from set up spec sure.

Cop results have given us scum.
I know I'm town and I'm a tracker.

I also don't think that town have a priest & DV. A point that I actually agree with TKOK on.

I think Magic can't be trusted and his interactions around you have also been meh.

That's not ideal. Legit can't believe brutus was town with his play.

Ugh and now I have to read back more. Poyser/ev/lethal or poyser/ev/tkok I guess would be the most likely bet. Chris/Ev/Lethal or Chris/Ev/Tkok, etc combinations with chris could be a thing, but I'm pretty sure chris is town+poyser was resistant to lynching evans over mikey which isnt a great look.

Magic, you've been town reading TKOK all game - why do you now think he's likeliest part of the scum team?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
My read was based on your meta this game and it townie earlier on whilst I was sure other players were scum. You've always been a town lean, never been dark blue town. I've even double checked most things with Poyser who's usually spot on at reading you.

The previous quotes of yours around the Big Man wagon moved you from light blue POE to yellow POE for me. Brutus and Mikey have flipped town which puts you next in my POE and I feel confident in that.

First paragraph, fair enough.

Second paragraph, what? I was voting Barry, then Big Man came in and claimed the SK. I much more preferred to see the SK swing. I advise that your POE needs work, pal.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
First paragraph, fair enough.

Second paragraph, what? I was voting Barry, then Big Man came in and claimed the SK. I much more preferred to see the SK swing. I advise that your POE needs work, pal.

Nope.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Plus based off the exposed roles, I don't see town having a tracker, voyeur and a cop, a weaker reason from set up spec sure.

Cop results have given us scum.
I know I'm town and I'm a tracker.

I also don't think that town have a priest & DV. A point that I actually agree with TKOK on.

I think Magic can't be trusted and his interactions around you have also been meh.

Magic, you've been town reading TKOK all game - why do you now think he's likeliest part of the scum team?

So you'd entertain Chris then surely with Odo's flip, no?

You may be tracker (or roletracker as Pez is hinting), but you've failed to provide anything other than the awful Junk wagon (which wasn't exactly your fault but your actions started that chain), and the claim to have tracked Barry nowhere on N2.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So you'd entertain Chris then surely with Odo's flip, no?

You may be tracker (or roletracker as Pez is hinting), but you've failed to provide anything other than the awful Junk wagon (which wasn't exactly your fault but your actions started that chain), and the claim to have tracked Barry nowhere on N2.

Why would Odo's flip make me entertain Chris cop shots that gave us Big Man & the actual SK, Barry?

Status
Not open for further replies.