Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
But if Mikey was on big man before the cop shot then I missed that and would look good for him

There's this

Nice I almost dueled big man yesterday but decided against it. Tier 9, still got it.

DUEL BIG MAN

But reading back on that day where he softed his role but decided not to do it, I don't see how Big Man was the play? At the time he made the posts, Junk was two away from being lynched so Junk would have been the duel candidate? No one was talking about Big Man at the time

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Let me read back that part give me a min

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
David Apolskis, a.k.a Tweener, x-shot town voyeur. I see what roles visited my target, but not who. I was pressured by Bellick to become an informant and ultimately let slip about the escape plan.

N1 - Pez, nothing happened
N2 - no usage

:francis tbh tbh tbh. why would you not watch me or odo or pez again when we were all town read

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Did he try and lynch big man before the execution?
I’m not sure you can put much stock in the brutus thing tbh, if he’s scum which is looking likely then as his teammates you pretty much have to throw him under the bus at this point, there’s no saving him. Lethal had brutus as scum today too didn’t he? So I think either way there is bussing involved

his push to claim a role of "town x" could have been him looking to blend in but I'm not sold on that

there's probably bussing im just not convinced its with mikey.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
yeah saying he almost dueled big man kinda seems like bullshit lol, it was when the junk wagon picked up steam and not like he wasnt

lol if i vote for junk, will everyone unvote?

he also seemed pretty interested in why alco was sus of brutus but never followed it up with anything

because he mentioned you as sus but didn't vote for you, right?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and then not using it on chris regardless is inexusable as he hadn't claime dto be out of shots, so any towny would assume theyd either kill or block chris last night, period.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
eh that "wanted to do it yesterday" post doesn't sit well with me, like he's trying to convince he's had his own town play while simultaneously providing a reason why he didnt.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
ya sure i'll sheep. suppose i should get involved for the culture;
vote big man

:(
I mean he did vote big man but he admitted himself it was a sheep so not sure where the confidence to duel would’ve come from?

mikey damage

Reaction score
I knew big man was a target for votes so my play wasn't try to save junk it was to try to get a 2 for 1 in both big man and junk. this was under my pretense that both were scum. but then i read more posts, and felt like junk's alignment was uncertain and I decided it was needed to see junk's alignment to get more clues on how to proceed with the duel. that was my play.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tbf I’m not massively sure what the point of lethals role is lol

best I can come up with is seeing if people are blocked or rolecopped and clearing them that way? Like seeing if they were visited by scum roles

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What scum roles are we likely left looking for? Rolecop, roleblock and godfather I’d guess?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What scum roles are we likely left looking for? Rolecop, roleblock and godfather I’d guess?

roleblock/JK for sure , rolecop/roletracker for sure, and probably a combination of GF+utility would be my best guess

Status
Not open for further replies.