Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Jeff Valley Driver who you thinking after Brutus flips?

Do you think it's Lethal? I can understand Poysers points and he isn't wrong when he says he's rarely wrong on Lethal. I'll admit the Big Man switch looked weird. Now I'm re-reading and I'm a bit baked - he went very suddenly from asking everyones opinions over whether they're voting Big Man or not but then suddenly was very confident in his reasoning.

Vote: Barry

Am I still claiming or is that moot? Happy to
Unvote

Are we lynching Big Man over Barry?
And nobody is answering me in regards to voting Big Man or not
Fair, but I'm about to jet and want to be contributing somehow. You know, with a little more substance than having GOOD FAITH in the right outcome

This feels like a genuine sequence to me, it's this next part that feels odd on a readback.

Big Man as we should be free of all exposed scum, and it reduces the kill pool by 1 at night

Pope was a good guy warden. He cared for the prisoners, started up the work program, got the high school equivalency stuff started, and fell on his sword as a result of the escape. Definitely BLUE guy

Alright, I'm putting my faith in Odo again for the right call

Vote: Big Man

Where did the confidence come from "we should be free of all exposed scum" - this is RIGHT after Big Man had claimed SK. We didn't know that Barry was the SK at this point. How was he certain Big Man was scum?

Then he's back to "I'm following Odo and towns direction!"

@Poyser, thoughts?

If Lethal is scum then he's fooled me with his meta all game and it's another awful read from me until town, but something is really, really bugging me about the confidence in Big Man being scum.

unvote
Vote Lethal

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tbf I think he means exposed scum as in they’ve both been copped non-town. If you read his reasoning he seems to be saying big man is the SK

im just more interested in why he voted barry originally

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Tbf I think he means exposed scum as in they’ve both been copped non-town. If you read his reasoning he seems to be saying big man is the SK

im just more interested in why he voted barry originally

Do you not think the post seemed a bit too confident in his reasoning considering he seemed a bit lost and was asking for directions?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Do you not think the post seemed a bit too confident in his reasoning considering he seemed a bit lost and was asking for directions?

I think it was after Big Man said he was SK tho right? I interpreted it like Poyser as well due to the part about removing a potential kill

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
But I can see the switch to Big Man coming after they had already put in the execute order since that happened much earlier than we were aware of. Guess we do have to be mindful of that timeline

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well I pressed him to give an answer as I didn’t want him sitting on the fence asking for direction which is why he replied with big man iirc

he’s done a lot of hiding behind Odo tho - voting phenom and that as well

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm going to go through lethals posts, mikeys posts and EVs posts right now . gimme some time

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
There’s nothing to hide, I’m town

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Evans is questioning Junk, not me.

But if you have a question as to why I went PHEN0M, which I'm thinking is where this is headed, I'll answer.

I believe TKOK to be scum. I made my case, it was getting no buys, so I conceded. Tweet was another scum lean, and his wagon was running evens with N0M's. The deciding factor for mine was Odo's confidence, and my faith in Odo.

assuming you hated this @Poyser ? From my experience, lethal here, if he thinks tweet is scum (which he claims he did), pushes tweet lynch through no? Lethal isnt a coward with his own direction as town from my experience

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Honestly thought I'd be the one to die too, but they had a strongman kill so who knows. I think they also may know that I am out of shots so why bother when my in-thread play isn't particularly threatening.

Poyser is right that I've been around less, but Sunday I was watching football for most of the day and I was around yesterday.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Vote Barry

Here's the vote that got Grim executed. It's CRAZY early compared to when we found out so really anything after could easily be a scum work. Lethal was still on the Grim wagon from this point and hadn't even thought about switching to Big Man yet for instance. Mikey hadn't mentioned being able to duel, etc.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ye that’s pretty much exactly it

Status
Not open for further replies.