Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
LIke, once again, if you are town, you undersatnd why this shit doesn't line up for me, considering, well, you are NOT A SHIT TOWN PLAYER

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If I’m alive tomorrow I’m going to have to regrettably read the thread again

I’m worried I may have given out too many ‘too shit to be scum’ cookies

“stop escalating pointless feuds”
>proceeds to call someone shit

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m calling your play shit, not you

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’m off to work, be back active once I’m at my desk :pals:

my reads list isn’t changing, I’m pretty comfortable with my POE, even if it’s a shit tier 7 list

:WOW

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
maybe track one of your scum reads this time

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Rightio, I'm 100% awake and in work, so able to reply off an actual keyboard than my phone.

you know what, its possible magic is cool actually but ev tried to sell him town all game too so i guess we will see. im certain on EV now tho. hes done

here you go sweety. you only called magic scum on friday, and have been retracting since and calling him more and more town. sit down

This is terrible. I've not at all tried to sell Magic as town all game, as you highlight in your post here with my own quotes. I gave my early impressions of Magics meta with his lack of arrogance and his general okayness with D1 claims - normally he's very against them.

I then started to acknowledge things that could mean I was wrong on the early suspicions of Magic. I don't think it's bad or scummy in the slightest to look at potential town play from someone I was suspecting, especially airing it publicly in the thread where people can rip said reads apart.

I've not once said "MAGIC IS TOWN" he's been on my sus list all game - suggesting that I could be wrong and identifying traits that I've seen from Magic when he's town is not at all selling him as town all game.

furthermore, you tried to set us on a wild goose chase between junk and odo, as clearly stated in the posts I just quoted.

Sure, I get the thought process behind this - but my play on Junk was terrible, we've identified this. Again, I raise the point - if I'm scum and Jeff, you've played with me as scum as has Odo. No chance in hell do I go rogue on my team and 'fake info' (which I didn't - once I realised people thought the wagon was info based, I let it run. I think these are fundamentally different things) only then to admit there's no info 1 VOTE BEFORE HAMMER and give Junk an opportunity to survive and put myself directly into the firing line. If I'm scum in that situation, I think "fuck, I'm dead with Junks town flip and I'm dead if I admit this wagon isn't actually based on info, so I may as well take someone town with me" whilst trying to make my team mates look good.

curious you would assume I have a gun :garrett

The time I left the thread, you'd been :rippedcal at everyone, claiming credit for Doddsy's flip. I think that more than justifies me thinking you have a gun. Still haven't seen your claim. I'll find it whilst I'm answering the rest of this.

Can you just not

for fucks sake
you’ve already tried to throw the game once, just play properly.

give your actual PoE now pls

PS there’s a gift in my flip. If I die you should be able to work out why and who needs to die as a result :mj

This attitude is unnecessary. I've not once tried to throw the game, I've been trying to get into it as much as possible. Nor am I not playing properly by telling Jeff to shoot me or lynch me. I already said earlier in the thread that I'd fight back any lynch but if Jeff is so sure I'm scum, I welcome him to try - if he's succesful, it's gonna be bad as I'm town.

I'm not at all conceding or making myself purposefully an easy target, but I'm being presented with a push that I perceive to be trash (around the Magic reads and "how do u no i have a gun") and I will treat it as such.

I can get the posts, but nah. this reaction is pretty gold. same as when you flipped your nuts when you were indy,

and lol if you think I'm not town, even more lol if you think I'm getting lynched. Literally never happening.

This post has really pissed me off and I'm not going to address this point anymore after this reply for the sake of :pals:

You know full well that I didn't react like I did last game because I was indy. You know full well that I don't get rumbled easily as scum/indy. You're bringing in personal reasons that me and you and me and Odo have discussed in private messages on Discord. You're either trying to bait me into a WIFOM defence or you're purposely twisting personal feelings and things we've discussed privately for gaming purposes. Not a good move and it makes me regret being able to confide in you. We'll discuss this post-game.

Order of flips I want

Big Man
Odo/Magic
Mikey
Alco
Lethal
Poyser

Wouldn’t lynch Pez or Chris

My POE list explained.

Big Man - confirmed non-town by Chris.
Odo/Magic - the best players in the section, one of which has been/still is scum reading the other.

Me thinking Odo/Junk are aligned doesn't mean that Odo is exclusive to being scum only if Junk was. My skepticism around Odo has been consistent even since Junks flip. Hell, I even said earlier on Magic/Odo are scum if Junk is too based off interactions. This means that if Junk flipped scum, I'd have a lot more confidence about one of them being scum with her. Right now, it's meta impressions/gut feelings that one of them is likely scum. I have no idea who, this is why they're high up my POE right now.

Mikey - haven't been huge on his play so far but I don't know Mikeys meta, happy to admit I'm sheeping over this.
Alco/Lethal - I'd rather lynch Alco over Lethal due to personally having more of a meta reason to think Lethal is town, I addressed this earlier on with @Poyser.

Poyser is a town read of mine, not enough to say I wouldn't lynch but enough to put him last in my POE.

Pez or Chris are pretty self explanatory for why I'm not wanting to lynch.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
This is terrible. I've not at all tried to sell Magic as town all game, as you highlight in your post here with my own quotes. I gave my early impressions of Magics meta with his lack of arrogance and his general okayness with D1 claims - normally he's very against them.

I then started to acknowledge things that could mean I was wrong on the early suspicions of Magic. I don't think it's bad or scummy in the slightest to look at potential town play from someone I was suspecting, especially airing it publicly in the thread where people can rip said reads apart.

I've not once said "MAGIC IS TOWN" he's been on my sus list all game - suggesting that I could be wrong and identifying traits that I've seen from Magic when he's town is not at all selling him as town all game.

To expand on this - as scum, why would I purposely step down from trying to push for a Magic mislynch when others in the thread are also leaning scum on him? Why would I openly step back on on a public read as scum just to discuss town motivations around him when I could just leave my scum read there and opportunistically jump on his wagon when/if it occurred and used my initial reads as a defense for why I was voting on a mislynched wagon?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

To save time and to ensure precision - I ask all questions to be sure to have actually read the posts and have receipts ready to back up points if you're gonna dispute 'em.

Who's first?

:garrett

Showtime

Reaction score
How was I okay with the day 1 claims? I called out both doddsy and poyser for claiming for no reason and said it was scummy for outing roles for no reason?

I think that's the only point you made as to why I'm scum. :mj4

Rugrat and ace also both read me town so I guess I'm just offing my supporters for ??? Reasons.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
How was I okay with the day 1 claims? I called out both doddsy and poyser for claiming for no reason and said it was scummy for outing roles for no reason?

I think that's the only point you made as to why I'm scum. :mj4

Rugrat and ace also both read me town so I guess I'm just offing my supporters for ??? Reasons.

tweet is more apathetic tho. i dont think wanting to claim early is as sus as youre making it out to be. it can be null if people are just tired of being wagoned.

You were fine with Tweet claiming early tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.