Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And before Tweet whines that I said I wouldn't park my vote on the other VT, tough shit, I feel stronger about Tweet being scum atm.

Showtime

Reaction score
Isnt that what I’m supposed to do as scum? Seemed to work for scum last game since you town read them for it. :hayden3

I’m making a read, i didn’t vote you for a reason. Plus, i misread you for similar things last game based on past Junk meta, think it’s worth getting you back on track and seeing how you progress so i don’t make the same mistake.

neat, what reason?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
you wanted to claim early, junk didnt
It's just cause I knew this wagon was coming, I wasn't exactly starting this game looking to claim early.

Showtime

Reaction score
i have not PERSONALLY seen junk scum fake claim, no. enlighten me

she does off the wall shit that doesnt make logical sense.

she feels the grander the claim, the more likely town buys it.

junk isnt someone that can save herself via play so vt fakes for her as scum often wouldnt buy her the safety net she seeks.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
See a problem with that @Tweet is that traditionally in the past, as VT, youve come in a swung your dick around like you had a power role. not act like this

Junkette

Reaction score
His points are generally going to have merit regardless of his alignment, I wouldnt put any stock in that

I’m not hence the non alignment indicative portion, it’s just nice to have a town read that looks good so I can play.

I can see Tweet claiming VT after I did as town, knowing it would cause doubt, so I’m not willing to unvote until I see a better reason for someone else to be scum.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
okay let me give you my perspective

1) town junk: more likely to do dumb shit because she's town and thus think her being town is enough to make people think she's town. she thinks just cause she's town her actions are town and doesnt really try to look town so her pushing me wouldnt worry her and she thinks it's the benefit of town.

2) scum junk: pushing me would draw my attention and put her on the spotlight and potentially risk her life. she likes to risk the lives of her teammates more than herself. if she was going to come at me, she would do it if she thought id read her town for scum reading me. otherwise all of this is unnecessary. you say she was trying to set something up, why would she try to set it up on me of all people? making me look bad immediately at the start of the game isnt really a fruitful thought for her to try to do as scum.

she might try it if i was scum with her, as chimp once idiotically did, but im not scum.

Well, Junk said she was setting something up. So ask her why she chose you. Because her trying to set something up is not a fantasy, it's a fact - according to Junk, at least. I'm not sure what point you are making here, other than positing a false scenario that didn't happen to make someone look less scum?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

junk isnt someone that can save herself via play so vt fakes for her as scum often wouldnt buy her the safety net she seeks.

interesting. so by my understanding ur unsure on junk then? Because it seems meta wise u think shes town, but u dont love the claim?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

Shes not throwing a hail mary into crosswinds 1st up, shes got enough sense to make the percentage play.

Im not giving her a pass on anything youve said

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
See a problem with that @Tweet is that traditionally in the past, as VT, youve come in a swung your dick around like you had a power role. not act like this
You mean like in some of the worst games I've played this year? Don't tell me you're surprised I'm not repeating that?

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
I think Junk is more likely to do something unpredictable if she had to claim unprepared. At least get a CC or something if she is to go down.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
neat, what reason?

There were plenty of votes, no need to add mine, wanted to see how she reacted and in what direction she went following the whole ordeal. One of the main reasons Odo voted was past scum meta, i made the mistake of pushing her on that last game and I was wrong, trying to be a little less hasty here.

Junkette

Reaction score
You both have very different reads on my scum game, that’s pretty interesting to me.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
okay let me give you my perspective

1) town junk: more likely to do dumb shit because she's town and thus think her being town is enough to make people think she's town. she thinks just cause she's town her actions are town and doesnt really try to look town so her pushing me wouldnt worry her and she thinks it's the benefit of town.

2) scum junk: pushing me would draw my attention and put her on the spotlight and potentially risk her life. she likes to risk the lives of her teammates more than herself. if she was going to come at me, she would do it if she thought id read her town for scum reading me. otherwise all of this is unnecessary. you say she was trying to set something up, why would she try to set it up on me of all people? making me look bad immediately at the start of the game isnt really a fruitful thought for her to try to do as scum.

she might try it if i was scum with her, as chimp once idiotically did, but im not scum.

to answer re: why,

I’ve made it a habit to go after bigger players in recent games as scum as it draws a town read with the WIFOM of “would scum EV risk going after Poyser if he’s scum knowing that Poyser is a better player and could easily pick him apart?”

I don’t see the town motivations with how that whole thing was set up and how it transitioned from serious vote > reaction test > botch exactly when the pressure started building.

happy to hear more about Junks meta tho as it’s something I’m not familiar with.

but to me, looks like Junk was the first scum to be active and she went for it to try and get an early town read and teammates have arrived to say “hold onnnn slow down!”

Status
Not open for further replies.