Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
jesus thats a painfully early claim
What are you talking about? Junk claimed on like 5 or 6 votes and so did I just now, what's the difference?

Showtime

Reaction score
i have soured on phen0m because now it just looks like he's adding commentary to make junk look bad while not joining the wagon.

why phenom, why?

i mean i know why you would do this as scum, so im asking why you would as town?
^based on this and a wagon happening

no, i dont think you knew how it would make you look.

i dont think junk is scum based on this. not because he wouldnt push me as scum, but mostly because she's 1) selfish and wants to last long 2) her strat to go after big players in the more recent past is with fake info 3) she's more likely to fake info

point 3 was meant to be "go after that look somewhat bad"

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Junks claim was rushed, so we havent really narrowed anything down, except that she probably isnt the protective or rolecopping element of her team if she is scum as shed have something claimable

I think my analysis that theyre not aligned holds up pretty well

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Huh? I just dont think theyre both scum, I dont have an opinion beyond that :deandre

I misread your post to say they couldn't be t/t or s/s which would only leave t/s but I misread.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Junk claimed on like 5 or 6 votes and so did I just now, what's the difference?

you wanted to claim early, junk didnt

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i have

the timing of your vote was prior to a lot of the additional stuff that made junk look bad thereafter.

so why vote when you did?

Because her answer to my question didn't please me. I'd also say I was going to vote her earlier but gotten beaten to the punch cuz work and thangs but meh.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
magic you were town in that pr game right

Junkette

Reaction score
So did I. Felt too early + what I stated in previous post.

QT quotes have changed my perception on that. He could definitely be bussed early.

Can you use shepronouns please.
Could you tell me a recent town game youve played? I have reason to doubt your authenticity

I’m not saying he’s town or scum, but all his points have merit and his town read of me is a good one based on what I know he knows of my play. He can call me town as scum too and probably would so it’s not alignment indicative but it’s authentic.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also Jeff let's not pretend your "case" on me is anything more than OMGUS. First you don't want me to claim to "not give scum additional info", but as soon as I suspect you, you do a full 180 and become the main guy to push me.

well yeah cuz your vote was shit. please stop inventing things

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
magic you were town in that pr game right

The one where me and Sky let you two go at each other before killing you and lynching him....and then having a WOAT endgame to lose to Brutus as SK? :hayden3

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
How is it a 180? When did he ever say you were town?

Why would it be weird to press harder after noticing something you found off?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Can you use shepronouns please.

I’m not saying he’s town or scum, but all his points have merit and his town read of me is a good one based on what I know he knows of my play. He can call me town as scum too and probably would so it’s not alignment indicative but it’s authentic.

His points are generally going to have merit regardless of his alignment, I wouldnt put any stock in that

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
having a hard time not reading Odo scum bc his name is red. so he must be bad.

this is a joke.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
flavor wise (i know dont hit me) , i will say i buy junks claim a bit more. mostly because i buy her character being a vt a bit more.

I also, honestly, fucking Tweet's game up to this point :heston

so i think imma park it for now

Showtime

Reaction score
evans

look at how she tried to setup her posts as if there was a specific reason for why she was pushing you with a serious vote then the sudden swerve into “it’s a reaction test!” and now its a botch. Kinda looks like she was setting something up.

okay let me give you my perspective

1) town junk: more likely to do dumb shit because she's town and thus think her being town is enough to make people think she's town. she thinks just cause she's town her actions are town and doesnt really try to look town so her pushing me wouldnt worry her and she thinks it's the benefit of town.

2) scum junk: pushing me would draw my attention and put her on the spotlight and potentially risk her life. she likes to risk the lives of her teammates more than herself. if she was going to come at me, she would do it if she thought id read her town for scum reading me. otherwise all of this is unnecessary. you say she was trying to set something up, why would she try to set it up on me of all people? making me look bad immediately at the start of the game isnt really a fruitful thought for her to try to do as scum.

she might try it if i was scum with her, as chimp once idiotically did, but im not scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.