Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m not seeing the case on lethal atm, could you fill me in?

if you read through his posts there is the waft of bullshit lol. I was on him early because he was basically saying he thought junk wouldn’t do something as scum but then refused to commit to a town read until later. If you look at where he first started talking about tweet he said he was on the fence and then started saying he’d be fine with him being lynched lol. Think Pez pointed it out too and lethal sassed him, almost like he forgot he said it. But it’s his voting yesterday which looks like bullshit to me lol he was saying for the majority of day he thought tweet was scum and then followed you on phenom because he “has faith in you” which I don’t think you do if you have a scum read on someone else that you’ve actually got a chance of lynching lol. It doesn’t make sense

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I have no idea what go whistle means

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And if your gonna give me any sort of attitude , I suggest you prepare yourself

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ok cool. @Pez Votes on odo. That goes for all

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
if you read through his posts there is the waft of bullshit lol. I was on him early because he was basically saying he thought junk wouldn’t do something as scum but then refused to commit to a town read until later. If you look at where he first started talking about tweet he said he was on the fence and then started saying he’d be fine with him being lynched lol. Think Pez pointed it out too and lethal sassed him, almost like he forgot he said it. But it’s his voting yesterday which looks like bullshit to me lol he was saying for the majority of day he thought tweet was scum and then followed you on phenom because he “has faith in you” which I don’t think you do if you have a scum read on someone else that you’ve actually got a chance of lynching lol. It doesn’t make sense

ill have a look in a bit. My initial lean was to town simply because he such a gutless coward when I was last scum with him

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Still don’t really see why a scum Odo would go hard on pushing a phenom lynch yesterday when he could’ve sat back and seen tweet get lynched by you and Pez instead lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Still don’t really see why a scum Odo would go hard on pushing a phenom lynch yesterday when he could’ve sat back and seen tweet get lynched by you and Pez instead lol

Don't care. He visited a dead guy, said he'd claim, asked for votes the told me to fuck off. He gets a wagon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
His reads have also sucked dick so meh

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think you need to take 5 minutes tbh, you’re irrationally angry because you know you have 0 chance of strong arming me. I’ll claim when I’m ready, don’t worry

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Don't ask for ppl to come at you then act like this :draper2

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like if you take a second and think it through, you’ll realise how dumb you’re being

Status
Not open for further replies.