• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
I still don’t like Doddsy fwiw, his tweet read was probably a good guy read

he’s already claimed tho and lethal stinks too

Doddsy

Mafia God
Will I ever have a town read again that isn't just accused of being good guying? You guys need to actually learn to read :bosque

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Will I ever have a town read again that isn't just accused of being good guying? You guys need to actually learn to read :bosque
The problem is I don’t really see how you read the opening of the game and decide tweet is town. I don’t think it makes much sense lol. Deciding he isn’t the best direction is one thing but an active town read seems like it was pulled out of your ass

Poyser

Pathological Liar
You also made sure to point out a bad post tweet made too which is like you were keeping your options open

Doddsy

Mafia God
It wasn't overly an active town read though, I just didn't think he was scum. You can see me say he's town one time literally 2 seconds before he died I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.