• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
No because I have two votes and there's nothing he can do to stop me hammering even after he unvotes. So there's no way you saying that he was spooked by me can be true with your argument.

I mean, that’s assuming he knew you were going to show up…

:slip:

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
its a better lynch than me who is working toward solving the game
How - from my perspective- is lynching someone who’s done nothing and is impossible to read better than lynching someone who think is scum?

How - from your perspective- is lynching someone who’s done nothing and is impossible to read better than lynching someone who you think is scum?

RDK

All glory to God
i dont control when RDK will come to the thread

i dont control whether RDK will vote me or not

i dont control what RDK will say

u ofcourse dont think about any of this
I will give you my controls if it means I don't have to do anything :garrett

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
How - from my perspective- is lynching someone who’s done nothing and is impossible to read better than lynching someone who think is scum?

How - from your perspective- is lynching someone who’s done nothing and is impossible to read better than lynching someone who you think is scum?
why r u talking in terms of lynch instead of in terms of pressure btw?

whats the problem with pressuring OMB and seeing what comes of it? if he responds bad he absolutely shud be lynched. there is nothing wrong with that

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
why r u talking in terms of lynch instead of in terms of pressure btw?

whats the problem with pressuring OMB and seeing what comes of it? if he responds bad he absolutely shud be lynched. there is nothing wrong with that
Because if he didn’t check the thread or show up then pressuring him means absolutely nothing?