• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
aight bet, lets find out

vote lynch ekko

@Brit Caker @Bobby Barrows

hammer pls, i don't have anything else to add, looks like evans refuse to try doing the bear minimum and discuss the legacy of the one player he is scum reading
I'm already voting you, mate.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don't really think calling people bad is really an insult and enough for some of your comments back which I will admit are super gross and uncalled and don't help your town read. Ekko gets frustrated when people don't answer question or feel he is being ignored. But its not really coming from a bad place. Telling someone to "shut the fuck up" is a D for rudness compared to "cunt" comment which I would class as A

Anyway - I'm peacing out.
vote me b4 u leave

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Right I think Ekko is still the lynch. There’s enough reason to go there. Ekko is coming across as frustrated scum that’s annoyed that he’s been caught. I think Poyser doesn’t look great in either scenario as he’s definitely been part of me and Ekko playing off of each other. I suppose that an argument can be made for Evans doing the same but from the other angle, but I agree with a lot more of what Evans is saying.

@Ekkologix I think that you need to claim in all honesty.

Ekko’s flip if town won’t really clear many people for me, but I do think Cake will look better as she definitely could have just stayed course instead of going on the Blaine angle.

Ekko scum flip makes Cake look awful for introducing Blaine as an option and coming to Ekko’s defence like she has. As above, Poyser is a scum lean regardless but Ekko flipping scum will make him my automatic choice for lynch tomorrow without anything else happening to make me look otherwise. I don’t feel great about Wang either and that will intensify if Ekko scum flips as I do agree with the comments that Wang has definitely been more on the fence than I have and Ekko has skated past that.

I feel good on Grim and Sky at the moment, although a similar point can be made on Grim as Cake with his push on Lethal, but he has moved back across upon seeing that wasn’t going anywhere today so I’m comfortable there as well. I’ve not seen the scum points people have made about John and I liked his opening which feels like forever ago now.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Right I think Ekko is still the lynch. There’s enough reason to go there. Ekko is coming across as frustrated scum that’s annoyed that he’s been caught. I think Poyser doesn’t look great in either scenario as he’s definitely been part of me and Ekko playing off of each other. I suppose that an argument can be made for Evans doing the same but from the other angle, but I agree with a lot more of what Evans is saying.

@Ekkologix I think that you need to claim in all honesty.

Ekko’s flip if town won’t really clear many people for me, but I do think Cake will look better as she definitely could have just stayed course instead of going on the Blaine angle.

Ekko scum flip makes Cake look awful for introducing Blaine as an option and coming to Ekko’s defence like she has. As above, Poyser is a scum lean regardless but Ekko flipping scum will make him my automatic choice for lynch tomorrow without anything else happening to make me look otherwise. I don’t feel great about Wang either and that will intensify if Ekko scum flips as I do agree with the comments that Wang has definitely been more on the fence than I have and Ekko has skated past that.

I feel good on Grim and Sky at the moment, although a similar point can be made on Grim as Cake with his push on Lethal, but he has moved back across upon seeing that wasn’t going anywhere today so I’m comfortable there as well. I’ve not seen the scum points people have made about John and I liked his opening which feels like forever ago now.
performative, dismissed

Reactions: Poyser

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't really think calling people bad is really an insult and enough for some of your comments back which I will admit are super gross and uncalled and don't help your town read. Ekko gets frustrated when people don't answer question or feel he is being ignored. But its not really coming from a bad place. Telling someone to "shut the fuck up" is a D for rudness compared to "cunt" comment which I would class as A

Anyway - I'm peacing out.

I’m sorry you feel that way.

I feel like when I put a shit tonne of effort into multiquotes and my time, coming out of retirement to play this game to keep my word to be met with “ur bad” regularly is deeply insulting.

I work 6 days a week, 60-70 hours per week. Ekko not able to comprehend himself whilst calling others bad for not comprehending makes me mad

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don't scum read you and I respect you too much as a player to allow you to self hammer out of annoyance.
its not out of annoyance, i am helping evans get his head into the game. he is not going to be able to play without my flip

just guide him to read my posts after i am dead, he can get astray really easy

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

I feel like when I put a shit tonne of effort into multiquotes and my time, coming out of retirement to play this game to keep my word to be met with “ur bad” regularly is deeply insulting.

I work 6 days a week, 60-70 hours per week. Ekko not able to comprehend himself whilst calling others bad for not comprehending makes me mad
i dont think u have put effort into analyzing what i am saying, u just put effort into finding contradictions, and even they were debunked

thats not how u solve m8, im telling u that u r wrong., just live with the result

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Being called bad - is just something you need to wipe away and not annoy you.
Suggest you play some role madness and learn to enjoy mafia wildness some more.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Being called bad - is just something you need to wipe away and not annoy you.
Suggest you play some role madness and learn to enjoy mafia wildness some more.
Pretty sure Evans has played role madness in the past. Definitely has played some of my bastard games.

Reactions: Evans