Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
more useful to flip Ekko who will flip town, then lynching Blaine who is likely mafia? I see I am wasting my time.

You are wasting your time

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Hard pass and strong disagreement on Blaine being "likely mafia". In fact I don't think he's mafia at all.
I don't think you'd be this locked in as mafia, so at least you look town despite being wrong - from my POV anyway. Que sera sera.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Not saying anyone is angry or anything, but let's try and be more productive rn than going back and forth on one another with insults.

Reactions: Evans

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't think you'd be this locked in as mafia, so at least you look town despite being wrong - from my POV anyway. Que sera sera.

We’ve played a lot together. Do you read me town?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Not saying anyone is angry or anything, but let's try and be more productive rn than going back and forth on one another with insults.
Agreed

apologies for insulting. I’m really enjoying the game. I’ll hold my tongue a bit more

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
We’ve played a lot together. Do you read me town?
We've not played that much in a while - and honestly if we played more on WG rather than OLF which is more hostile, i think I'd be able to have the same read on you as I feel I have on Ekko. But I do think you are just frustrated town and Ekko has triggered you, but as a person rather than as mafia.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I would say Evans - you are the only person really making a case that is passionate of why we should lynch Ekko. Everyone else who is voting him, is happy to just stand behind you and let you take the heat. I would expect more votes and even a majority if Ekko was actually scum here. His team would have bussed him by now.

Reactions: Poyser

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
town
sky
maybe barry
maybe cake

weak town
- potentially evans. might be too scummy to be scum. i dont associate this level of confidence in being wrong with his scum play but this is basically like a false positive. wouldnt mind him being yeeted because he is playing anti town rn regardless of his alignment
- poyser, i think poyser is playing more townie than everyone but hes not been really taken out of comfort zone. everything today is very easy because evans carried the day for mafia, so poyser, as scum, can just position himself well for my flip and call it a day. im leaning town for individual play, but im warry because this game state is very easy for him to play in as scum. u guys will need to find him later. i cant do it from my PoV and with what im dealt with today

null/scum
- wang - wang needs to take an actual stance in the ekko/mando/evans diacussion. i think his posts were mostly just paper pushing
- blain - basically similar to wang. he has some town reads but no scum reads. need him to start solving or can be disposed of
- RDK, i think one of RDK and lethal is likely gonna be scum. RDKs read of lethal does not make sense to me and he has yet to get his head into the game. will need to be pressured eventually

lean scum
john
lethal
mando

ive explained these plenty enough. john is accusing me of tmi'ing a scum read which is impossible to do unless he means i am voting my teammate, mando, which in actuallity means he is tming mando as scum

lethals posts r summaries, not thoughts. he just came earlier to look for an excuse to vote me and call it a day. needs to be disposed off or pressured more at a minimum

mandos image conciousness and inability to solve beyond me is in itself scum telling, ive said all i wanted about this slot in thread

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i think cake can be treated similar to poyser in a sense that as scum its not hard for her to play today given evans is carrying the day for her team.

the only difference is shes more over extended than poyser is. that said i wouldn't immediately accuse either of tmi

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I would say Evans - you are the only person really making a case that is passionate of why we should lynch Ekko. Everyone else who is voting him, is happy to just stand behind you and let you take the heat. I would expect more votes and even a majority if Ekko was actually scum here. His team would have bussed him by now.
no there wouldnt be wagon if i had a team because the case is absolute garbage

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
if i am wrong about Ekko. My town game is on the decline.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
We've not played that much in a while - and honestly if we played more on WG rather than OLF which is more hostile, i think I'd be able to have the same read on you as I feel I have on Ekko. But I do think you are just frustrated town and Ekko has triggered you, but as a person rather than as mafia.
that seems like an evans problem, if hes unable to backup what hes saying he shudnt say it in the first place

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
you started the insults and calling me bad mate, don’t take the high horse.

youre scum, you’re a BTEC T-Pein and you’re getting lynched
u r bad is true i wont take that back

and i think u r town

this is what im going to die on

lets see whose right end of the game

• Haha
Reactions: Evans

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You ruined all interaction with me when you were a belligerent little cunt and started calling me bad instead of trying to convince me.

don’t try and beg for my attention now
there is no need to try to convince u. all i had to do is prove ur case wrong. ur inability to concede is ur downfall