Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
no ur misunderstanding the context of it

scum benefits from wasting town's time. if he is certain his team wont let him be lynched, he can just waste alot of time and defend himself around end of day to pivot to me or somewhere else

defending himself at 2 AM when its couple of hours in the day is USUALLY not a behavior a scum does, unless they r rookies and really panicked about the initial accusation
Maybe he's just got the time? Not sure why you're insistent on reading town on this, it's not necessarily the case

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
but I have no problem placing my vote back on, if no one else scum tells more

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
i think we're at a point where we need more ppl talking, so i'll go ahead and leave thread for awhile

my reads r muddied a bit now, i'll put my vote here until he responds to my questions to him

vote lynch evans

A lot to unpack from that readback

Im interested to see why barry thinks wang has been "more active AND LUCID than he has been in mafia in years". This statement was made before wang's recent flurry of posts and readback so Im very very curious to see how he arrived at that conclusion as there wasn't anything lucid in Wang's posts before that.

On wang - his latter posts were better but that's just more in line with what i expect from him anyway. still think he was incredibly timid in the early part of the game

Ekko - seems to be kinda flailing. he looks town overall to me as I'd say flailing ekko is kind of what im used to. i really don't get his turn around on Mando tho. the cynic in me does think it seems to be motivated out of self preservation rather than belief

Sky - She seems fairly town, but her boner for making juice looks bad based on something that is at best town indicative and at worst NAI is bizarre. It kinda strikes me as agenda driven rather than a genuine belief that what juice did was bad, which admittedly is in sky's wheelhouse lol

Both Lethal and Haza coming in to drop "im here" posts and then not posting anything else :francis

1. McHenry - slipping to around null as he hasn't really done anything as far as i can see since i gave him an early town lean
2. Lethal - bleh
3. Juice - town lean
4. Sky - town lean
5. Barry - maybe town/awaiting responses
6. Wang - scum lean
7. OMB - didnt know was in game
8. Pendex - null probably not gonna exist
9. Evans - unsure. his stuff around ekko is pretty much what i expect of him in general as he loves to get caught up in weird shit like that, but i think he looks pretty bad if mando is scum
10. Man - strongest scum read currently
11. Ekko - leaning town side
12. Poyser - towniest guy in the game
13. Blaine - null
14. RDK - bleh

vote mando

have him as scum stronger than i do wang, though i'd be quite happy yeeting wang as well

Ekko reminding me now a little bit more of when he was lynched as mafia on day 1 in One Piece Whole Cake Island on WG. Very much feel like he is flailing in a fishing net - and worthy of a vote for now.

VOTE: EKKO
srangersblue.png

Welcome to Gatlin Lake: The Strangers Mafia!
A family's road trip takes a dangerous turn when they arrive at a secluded mobile home park to stay with some relatives and find it mysteriously deserted.
Under the cover of darkness, three masked psychopaths pay them a visit to test the family's every limit as they struggle to survive.

The-Strangers-Prey-at-Night-horror-movies-41435469-540-223.gif

Midday 1 Vote Count

Ekkologix (4) - Evans, Sky, Mandalorian, Brit Caker
Mandalorian (1) - Poyser
Evans (1) - Ekkologix

With 14 players remaining in the game, it takes 8 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 1 will end on Sunday at 7:20 PM ET.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
UNVOTE

just for now, just in case Ekko is going to claim Cop or Doctor out of nowhere
srangersblue.png

Welcome to Gatlin Lake: The Strangers Mafia!
A family's road trip takes a dangerous turn when they arrive at a secluded mobile home park to stay with some relatives and find it mysteriously deserted.
Under the cover of darkness, three masked psychopaths pay them a visit to test the family's every limit as they struggle to survive.

strangers-the.gif

Midday 1 Vote Count

Ekkologix (3) - Evans, Sky, Mandalorian
Mandalorian (1) - Poyser
Evans (1) - Ekkologix

With 14 players remaining in the game, it takes 8 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 1 will end on Sunday at 7:20 PM ET.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
no ur misunderstanding the context of it

scum benefits from wasting town's time. if he is certain his team wont let him be lynched, he can just waste alot of time and defend himself around end of day to pivot to me or somewhere else

defending himself at 2 AM when its couple of hours in the day is USUALLY not a behavior a scum does, unless they r rookies and really panicked about the initial accusation
What is this angle you’re taking? I was awake at 2am because I can’t fucking sleep most nights and during the day on a weekend I have a kid and other family commitments that are 10000x more important to me than a mafia game. I also don’t need to explain myself to you especially when I said in the first post I made today in response to Poyser I wasn’t going to be around much.

You are scraping the barrel to the point where it’s just ridiculous now.

Reactions: CakeWalker

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
And it’s funny that Ekko keeps referencing how I’d be stronger with a team behind me or whatever because I think it’s possibly more than a coincidence that his worst posts come around when Poyser isn’t here.

Poyser has in the past as scum been able to come up with reasons to justify a vote on someone, and he has done this to me before. His line of me looking alright up until a certain point and then the voting of me and his reasoning supporting Ekko’s narrative reminded me of that.

If Ekko flips scum then I think it lends a lot more credence to Poyser being on the team as well.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
And it’s funny that Ekko keeps referencing how I’d be stronger with a team behind me or whatever because I think it’s possibly more than a coincidence that his worst posts come around when Poyser isn’t here.

Poyser has in the past as scum been able to come up with reasons to justify a vote on someone, and he has done this to me before. His line of me looking alright up until a certain point and then the voting of me and his reasoning supporting Ekko’s narrative reminded me of that.

If Ekko flips scum then I think it lends a lot more credence to Poyser being on the team as well.
:hmm You may well be on to something here

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I mean, there's certainly something to be said for an Ekko/Poyser team lol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm not gonna be able to offer much up, but here goes.

Early gut feel that Evans trying to get himself comfy behind Poyser. Interesting that he picked on a small isue with McHnery to fixate on.
No buys on the Sky stuff biting at the Poyser stuff.
Cake with the ambiguity again. Not even going to bother trying to read her with any confidence. Would daykill if I had the chance.
Sky taking issue with Blaine's entry seems a weird position to go with.
Cake with fatigue excuses and not much game solving. Interesting change up from her regular approach. Wolf lean.

How do so confidently have them not aligned? @Ekkologix

You buy his post too easily, even though you catch how easily you did it and tried to retract

Ekko just all over the place which is NAI. Maybe he should try data collection on actually being somewhat a town player? In fact this is just standard Ekko spam posting so you gloss over it and miss a lot. No substance, just a lot of word salad.

Not much else other than Sky/Ekko/Blaine. Sky fixating on juicy cake checking Blaine's stats. Not sure why it's such an important point to her.
Tbh not a big fan of this Lethal post either. Evans goodguying Poyser doesn't really feel right to me, and of course the subtle sus of Sky without outright saying much of anything.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Reactions: CakeWalker

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Grim earning points

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I know it's probably a coincidence, but I do find it interesting that John and Lethal both just didn't bring me up in their original reads list. John had to be slightly pressed for it, so we'll see if Lethal comes around. We're waiting on OMB aren't we?