Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
2. Lethal
3. Juice

4. Sky
5. Barry

7. OMB
8. Pendex
9. Evans
12. Poyser
13. Blaine
14. RDK/Polar Bear

Scum within the yellows tbh
I don’t get why you have Barry as town?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
We got Barry not unvoting juice after info because “it would look bad” and now sky voting blaine after he’s claimed pseudo cop and evans trying to go there as well

Wtf is happening

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The biggest issue is that Blaine hasn't cleared Cake, only made it so her lynch today isn't a viable option atm. Blaine could be lying for a multitude of reasons. He could be town too, like I've been leaning him on. The point is, we have a role that's janitored, a player who willingly divulged information about an hour or so after the night flip.

There's still scenarios where Blaine could be town and Cake could be scum. But that's far less likely than the other way around.

So let me get this straight

- you read Blaine town based on play
- Blaine claims a pseudo cop that would massively strengthen your claim, maybe even lock it in

Yet you spend your time trying to cast doubt on his claim. Why? To what end? It legit makes no sense whatsoever based on your own read

But of course, if you take him at face value then you obviously can’t push cake. And if you can’t push cake then I guess you’ve got nothing lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Goes without saying but we are not lynching blaine or cake today!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Polar bear seems pretty obv town anyway and I had haza town from his EOD so I’m gonna go ahead and lock that in

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The funniest part is, Barry could have just accused cake of being the godfather and carried on his push, but his thoughts aren’t real lmao. He doesn’t really think cake is scum because he obviously knows she isn’t, so rather than trying to figure out what’s happened, he went straight for trying to dirty Blaine instead because it stopped him from his push

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And Grim mentioning a double kill is something I forgot to think about.

We have a claimed Survivor in i wanna say pendex, is there the possible of them lying or their being a 2nd indy sk?

Throwing sticks at a wall rn
There’s no extra kill. Mando and McHenry were lovers

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
About to head to bed, Grim is town for me, I don't have much on Lethal, and I haven't looked too much at Evans. Tomorrow I have to continue working on this essay + I start a new job, so I cannot guarrantee I will have a lot of time to peep in and let you guys into my noggin
Why is grim town?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Eh seems fairly straight forward

vote OMB

Like 99% sure he’s just aligned with Barry too.