Previous Impact Previews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents the First Ever UWF iMPACT 8/29/13

Damn, looks like we're not going to get Natalya vs Trish for the Global Championship :'(

I kid, I kid. Hell of a show, the two singles matches were great, but that gauntlet, that was amazing. One of the most entertaining matches I've read so far in my time in UWF. Great job & keep up the good work!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Re: UWF Presents the First Ever UWF iMPACT 8/29/13

Wow, that was tremendous man. Been quite behind on this fed but this was a great debut show here. An amazing main event with a couple matches and segments before it to tease what the show has to offer in the coming weeks. Nice work. Of course I know many of the names in that Rumble are on other brands so I gotta show some love for everyone that threw their hand into the match.

Keep up the work with this brand, I'm gonna have to start payin' closer attention.

Reaction score
UWF Impact Preview for 09/05/2013

UWF Impact Preview for 09/05/2013, live from American Airlines Arena in Dallas, TX
TNAWrestlingBanner_zpsc7179fb5.png

Last week in what can only be described as an explosive addition of UWF Impact which feature a 75 minute long match, one man mountain eliminating 9 people and plenty of drama, there was a UWF Global Champion crowned, battle lines were drawn and enemies made. This week sees UWF Impact enter it's superstars into both the UWF Tag Team Tournament and the UWF King of the Ring alongside another title clash in the main event.

King of the Ring Qualifiers:
KotRKanevsLesnar_zps0e435c71.png

KotRRayvsAries_zps6ad5bc92.png

Kane vs. Brock Lesnar
Austin Aries vs. Bully Ray
Joseph Park has selected some of the best wrestlers on the Impact roster, Bully Ray, Kane, Austin Aries and Brock Lesnar who will all be battling for an opportunity to go onto towards Bound For Glory's King of the Ring finals but first they have to battle each other in two heated contests, Brock Lesnar faces off against a member of the famous Final Four of Gauntlet for Gold Match, Kane while Austin Aries does battle with UWF Impact's resident Bully, Bully Ray.

UWF Tag Team Tournament Match, The Joker's Wild Option:
JokersWildTagMatch_zps79f9754d.png

Manik & Chris Sabin versus Muhammad Hassan & Grado
Joseph Park put every single member of the Impact roster into pot and drew four names to form two teams to enter to the UWF Tag Team Tournament and shockingly this is what turned up, the oddest 'couple' in UWF history has been formed between the Scottish Grado and the Arab-American, Muhammad Hassan will these two be able to co-exist long enough to defeat what could be a formidable team of Manik & Chris Sabin?

UWF Tag Team Tournament Match, Brand Invasion:
WarriorStingvsTheKliq_zps34bc5ab2.png

Sting & The Ultimate Warrior vs. The COO, Triple H & The Vice President of Talent Relations, Kevin Nash
On Friday Night Smackdown, The Vice President of Talent Relations Kevin Nash reunited with his old buddy, the COO of UWF Triple H and this week they are gracing their senior presence on UWF Impact as they take on a Legendary Dream Team of Facepaint and Rage, The Ultimate Warrior and The Icon Sting but the question is which team will work more effectively as a unit? Can The Ultimate Warrior and Sting stay focused on the task at hand when they are bigger evils out there in the UWF Landscape?

The UWF Global Championship Match, Singles Contest:
RobVanDamvsKhali_zps91bca4c5.png

The UWF Global Champion, The Great Khali defends against Rob Van Dam
Last week, The Great Khali destroy many of his opponents in the Gauntlet for Gold and walked away with the UWF Global Championship albeit with an assistant from Ranjin Singh, while Rob Van Dam won the first ever UWF Impact match against a fellow fan-favorite Christian and was in amongst the final four in the Gauntlet for the Gold and was the second to last competitor to be defeated. With Jeff Hardy unable to compete due to contractual obligations to UWF Anarchy, Joseph Park has decided to bring Rob Van Dam into the fold. How will the Great Khali fair this week when the situation is entirely different, can Rob Van Dam get the Giant down on it's back long enough to walk away with the UWF Global Championship? Find out this Thursday on UWF Impact!

We Will Also Hear From:

Christian will talk about a poor start to his UWF Impact career but how he fared on Anarchy in the King of the Ring bracket.

Chris Sabin will also talk about his battles in the King of the Ring bracket over on Smackdown but also the team up with Manik.

Bully Ray will be hyping up his contest against Austin Aries and there's rumors that he wanted to bring in a new group to Impact which was blocked by Joseph Park, how will Bully Ray respond?

We will also hear from The Great Khali, Rob Van Dam, Grado, Brock Lesnar, Muhammad Hassan, the Mexicools & Kane!

Last edited:

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Impact Preview for 09/05/2013

Ohhh damn! King of the ring and a Tag Team tournament? Whoa, there's too much excitement! And RVD kicking SBS' Khali's ass? Could this day be better? haha looking forward to it!

Dash

Reaction score

Can't wait to trash talk against you Fetter. Not looking to lose this so it should be an interesting bout for sure.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Can't wait to trash talk against you Fetter. Not looking to lose this so it should be an interesting bout for sure.

Indeed. We're going to go at it man. Can't wait.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
9/5 iMPACT Austin Aries vs. Bully Ray

The familiar sounds of bombs being dropped floods the PA system as the music rips through the sound system; the crowd responds with a chorus of boos for iMPACT's resident Bully has decided now is when he wants to address this iMPACT crowd, right here tonight.

[video=youtube;RouLAGkNp4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RouLAGkNp4M[/video]

544195_10151406712011026_1086186618_n_original_original_crop_north.jpg

A few seconds pass before Bully Ray steps through the curtains, his face showing no emotion. He paces the stage for a few more seconds, before finally resting at the head of the ramp. He throws one arm up, as he progresses down the ramp, the crowd reaching out to touch him. Bully Ray ignores them, going even as far as punking out a couple people that manages to touch him; before laughing to himself and heading to the apron. He climbs the steel steps, & pauses, as he rubs his hand down the ropes before finally stepping in through the middle. Someone from the outside ring crew hands him a mic, as his music finally fades away. The crowd uses this moment to barrage him with a chorus of "You Suck" chants which only amuse Bully Ray. He waits a few more seconds to let the crowd have their fun, before he finally raises the mic up to his mouth to speak his first words to this hostile iMPACT crowd.

bully%20ray%20tna%20microphone.jpg

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

The crowd responds with a huge NO!​

That's okay because apparently the monkey's that run this brand backstage don't know either. My name, is BULLY RAY. Last week I came down to this ring, to speak my mind about my return as well as this brand, the upper management decided it wasn't TV appropriate & cut it from being on air. Later that night I competed in the Gauntlet match for the UWF Global Championship where once AGAIN I was screwed. They tell me I'm too brash, they tell me that I'm not good for television. They tell me that I have to enter the Gauntlet early because I'm not one of their golden meal tickets, that I'm not established in this company and it SICKENS me. I had a chat with the crew backstage, so let's roll that promo footage from last week they decided wasn't appropriate for the "children".

The camera cuts to the footage from last week.

I am Bully Ray! I am the MOST decorated tag team champion this business & this industry has EVER seen! I am a former World champion! I've wrestled all across the globe, & have never experienced anything BUT success! Joseph Park Esq. brought me to UWF iMPACT cause he knows, and YOU know that I can get the job done when it matters. For years I have paid my dues, I have put up with bullshit backstage politics. It's time for Bully Ray..to GET HIS.

The crowd doesn't agree as they boo him again

That's right, BOO me! It only proves farther the proof that I am the star of this show; I AM the guy who will make the most impact. There's guys back in that locker room that I've known for years. There's guys back in that locker room that I use to call friends. Hell there's guys back in that locker room who someday soon will be enshrined into immortality in the Hall of Fame. NONE of these guys hold a candle to me, NONE of these guys deserve this like I do. I was brought into this company to make a IMPACT, and on my way to Bound for Glory I will proudly don championship gold over my shoulder once again, it doesn't matter who the hell I have to go through to get there.

The feed switches over to later in the promo

It doesn't matter to me if you like me. Hell it doesn't matter to me if you HATE...me. You WILL respect me. You will respect every drop of blood, all the sweat, all the broken bones that I have gave for this industry. You WILL respect all the illustrious title reigns, all the joy, all the heart break I have gave you the fans in the last..twenty..years. You WILL respect the fact that I was brought into this company, into this brand to jump start it. To get this brand off the ground as the most DOMINATE brand this company offers. Not RAW..Not Smackdown..and not even Anarchy. This brand is amply named iMPACT for a reason, because IMPACT..Will be made, by the man who stands before you!

The fans actually give a little cheer, for the brand & what it means.

You'll hear guys come down to this ring, and talk about how they're looking to make a IMPACT. How they're Bound...for...Glory. Bully Ray..isn't just Bound for Glory. No. Bully Ray is here for a greater purpose, for a greater meaning. Heading into the Bound for Glory Pay Per View; Bully Ray will stop for no one, will go through ANYONE. I will stop beyond breathing my last breath to hold championship gold once again. Not only am I bound for glory...but I am DESTINED....for greatness.

The camera cuts back to Bully Ray standing in the ring, as the crowd continues to boo him​

The amount of disrespect that has been shown to me already is SICKENING. It will NOT be tolerated. Last week I was unsuccessful in walking away with the UWF Global Championship. It will NOT happen again. You see it doesn't matter to me if you the fans are against me. It doesn't matter if this company or this brand & it's upper management are against me. Hell it doesn't matter if the world itself is against me. This week I will not be denied my chance at gold from anyone who breathes on this green earth, I wont. This week on iMPACT I have my chance, my shot to once again make it to that goal. I face Austin Aries in a King of the Ring Qualifier match right here in this ring. Austin, I know you're backstage watching so listen closely; & listen hard.

Bully Ray moves closer to the camera, as he's finally looking right into it.

Aries, I don't care that you've had some success. I don't care that you're a former Mr. MITB. Hell I don't care that you're a former World Champion in this business. NONE of these things matter to me, cause tonight I prove to the world exactly who the better man is. TONIGHT I prove to everyone why it should of been ME walking out of iMPACT last week with that UWF Global Championship, not just afterthought who was thrown in early to the match because he was "too brash", they said. Aries, you may have had a good run in this company, but you've never stood in this ring with a man like me..; poor little Austin Aries; you should have stayed retired when Randy Orton kicked you in the side of the head; cause what I have planned for you in this ring Aries, is way worse then a little punt.

The crowd is fully against Bully Ray right now, as he's on one of his tirades.​

SHUT UP! It's you people who allow guys like the Great Khali to hold championship gold while guys like myself, like RVD, & so many more talented guys in the locker room are just used as a mid-card filler.

Bully Ray goes to keep speaking when he's interrupted by the music of Austin Aries...​

Last edited by a moderator:

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
9/5/13 iMPACT: Title match: Khali vs RVD

Suddenly out of nowhere ...

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;sA5UkR4JDM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5UkR4JDM8[/video]

It's that time of the show again, when Mr. Pay-Per-View himself emerges from the back with the first hit of the guitar riffs. "One of a Kind" by Breaking Point plays throughout the arena and the fans go mad as Rob Van Dam stands under the titantron. RVD then walks down the ramp and points at himself all the way down and talks to himself. He then high fives a few people standing in the corner of the barricade. After that he rolls in the ring under the bottom rope, quickly gets up and makes his classic RVD signature pose, while pointing with his thumbs at hisself. RVD then grabs the microphone from the staff and goes in the middle of the ring ...

FFEi1.jpg

Uhm ... so I thought it would be nice to come out here first and get my shit of my chest first, 'cause after all, nobody's gonna understand what Golem is gonna say, so whatever. Well, last week, I defeated Christian, but I don't wanna brag about that win, 'cause you know, that's just somethin' what Rob Van Dam does best, I win matches. And I think, such as the people here I guess, that I deserved this match, since I was the last iMPACT guy in that gauntlet match, before I was eliminated and Khali ate Jeff Hardy to become the champion. But let's just not talk trash about Khali, I'm sure that Khali has many positive things to offer, like .... I don't know ... uhm ... I'll come up with somethin' later. But the thing is, I always make fun of this guy, but I should be takin' him as a serious opponent, especially, when he's trying to eat you. Nah, but the matter of fact, guys is that I really want that championship and that means I'll get it no matter what. Because when you want to have a champion, who could represent the brand, you better not have somebody like Khali, when you want a face of the brand, you should be glad, you have The Whole Fuckin' Show to save the day, bro. Now, let's put the fact, that I'm Mr. Thursday Night and that Khali totally sucks into equation, plus I've been a champion a few times, you know and that all equals ... interesting ... somebody's ass is about to get waxed. But firstly this ass has to wake up from its sleep and arrive to this ring. Let's hope that giant can hear me in the Giantville, but I'm sure he'll be here in no time after that 'cause even Himalayas are no match for this oversized baby. And don't worry, I'm not forgetting about his huge-mouthed-midget manager with big head and even bigger whiskers. You know this guy, he can at least speak English. But at the end you all realize, they speak the same crap though.

RVD looks at the fan in the front row, holding a sign ...

See? This dude is right. RVD is One Of a Kind, but so is Khali. In fact I've never seen anyone that big achieving so little in real life. Yeah, but somebody just have the luck to be born as RVD. You know people, just let me know, when I hit the end of tolerance bar, I don't really wanna cross the line with a guy like Ranjin Singh and his dog without its collar. You know what I think? I think Ranjin was bullied in school. He was bullied, nobody liked him and then, when he had enough, he just went into his lab and he was like: "Okay, let's make Frankenstein.". Now we all know, that the experiment didn't go as he planned, but the result is not that different. You know last week, when there was this party you know in the ring, trash talkin' to each other about that gauntlet match, I noticed, how angry this monster can be. And man, that big head must be full of negative energy, I wonder, if he's takin' some pill or in this case probably injections for racing horses. Plus I don't know, what they're doin' at home. Like if he's angry all the time, what they're doing? I guess they have to evacuate the whole village and let Khali do his thing to get calm or feet massage or I don't know. And the feet massage probably takes whole village to make it even possible. Half of the people is holdin' the foot up in the air and the next half is hitting it with swords and rocks from catapults. Okay, okay, it's enough, let's get on more serious note. You see guys, Khali is going to be in the ring not just with The Whole Fuckin' Show, but also with The Sheik's Favourite Wrestler. In fact, I'm everybody's favourite wrestler and I know it and I appreciate it. I also know I am the best gifted wrestler around here and most of the time even the highest one, if you know what I mean. But this time, it's gonna be Khali, who's gonna need so much dope to escape the pain, that I'm willin' to put him through. You know, left knuckles, right knuckles, kick in the knee 'cause I guess I won't be able to get my feet higher, you know not because I won't stretch myself or somethin', it's just the altitude, that Khali's head is in. It's almost unreachable, but don't worry, Rob Van Dam will somehow figure it out ...

RVD shrugs his shoulders and smiles ...

Now we all know, that spotlight always shines brightly on Rob Van Dam, but I'm bit worried, that this time the light won't even reach me, if Khali is gonna stand in front of me, but no worries, I guess it will be like chopping down a tree, the difference is, this tree is gonna be moving, after it's gonna be down. Well, I figure somethin' out again. Simply put, Rob Van Dam is the next Global champion and like it or not ... wait, you guys like it, why do I even say that? I'm so cool. But let me speak to Khali for a second again. Mister Khali, I know, you'll be guaranteed a rematch after I'll kick your enormous ass, but you gotta realize, when you keep comin' back, you only gonna get more of that ass whoopin'. As I said before, it's not like somethin' that I wanna disgrace you in front of your country 'cause I bet your people are watchin'. You know, I'm not about that. And not because I wanna make you look bad in front of your country, no ... hell, that's what I got my fans for. I know it bothers you, that I'm obviously better competitor AND obviously everyone's favourite, but don't worry, who knows, maybe some day .... miracles are happenin' every day, but today is not that day, bro. RVD 4:20 says, your foreign ass is about to get smoked, dude and RVD is ...

Suddenly a theme song starts to play and it looks like somebody has had enough ....

Last edited:

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

That tag match is certainly along the lines of some strange bedfellows.. I cant wait to see the TTing for it. I'd love if Hassan was just so angry the whole time at Grado but they keep advancing in the tournament.

SBS pullin double duty this week too! Good luck man. Also, if you brought Nash in, I love you.

My picks to advance in the KOTR from impact are Kane and... Bully ray. I think it'll be close, but I could see Aries going for the IC title.

Cant wait to see the show!

Dash

Reaction score
Re: 9/5 iMPACT Austin Aries vs. Bully Ray

[video=youtube;QjMdwYU1x7s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjMdwYU1x7s[/video]

normal_IW2BDesirulez_net2B9_08_2011_mp40010_zpsb8e  a6364.jpg

The crowd burst into a frenzy of cheers directed toward the man who has just stepped out onto the stage, Austin Aries. Sporting his signature shades and dressed in his designer jacket, he cracks a smile as he stares at the enraged Bully Ray standing in the ring. Aries shakes his head before strutting his way down the ramp. The fans try to grab Aries to show their support, some make contact with him but he doesn't acknowledge them and sprints across the floor to the ropes closest to the barricade. He lifts himself up onto the Apron and lies across the bottom, smirking at the crowd before he jumps up to his feet and springs over the top rope. He comes face to face with Ray as he hops to his left and asks for a microphone from ringside.

Aries paces around the ring waiting for the stage hand who steps up to the apron and hands him the microphone, Aries walks over to him and grabs it from his hands before turning towards Bully. Aries lifts the microphone to his mouth but no words are spoken, he lowers the microphone once more, lowering his head and stroking his chin as if he's thinking about something. Ray yells at him out of frustration and Aries quickly brings the microphone back up to his lips.

normal_IW2BDesirulez_net2B9_08_2011_mp40034_zpsa09  12405.jpg

Austin Aries
Sorry about that, I'm just having the hardest time trying to put my finger on who you are. I mean, I know your name, you've only told the whole world about a hundred times over that your name is Bully Ray! But what I'm having trouble trying to figure out here is... Who exactly is Bully Ray? From the look of you.. Aries slips off his shades and looks Ray up and down before placing them back on. You're have a tight vest with 'Hardcore' etched into the front... You're sporting a baseball cap which I can only assume you use to hide the fact that you're lacking hair on that thick skull of yours. Then there's those cargo shorts you wear, and let's not forget that big, steel chain wrapped around your neck... So after looking at you in this ring for all of a couple of minutes, from a first impression standing point, I'm going to have guess that you're in your forties and going through what can only be described as a mid life crisis.

The crowd chant with a huge 'OOO' as Aries stares intently at Ray who starts to lose his cool.

Austin Aries
I understand, Bully. You're tired of growing old and you want to recapture your youth, so here you are in the UWF, trying to make a name for yourself along with all of the young bucks backstage. You're hoping that wearing that ridiculous get up will help you to blend in with all of the young, fresh, up and comers, because no one is going to believe that a forty year old man can step into a wrestling industry and make a name for himself, it just isn't possible. This isn't 1980, you can't get away with staggering around the ring, performing a couple ineffective moves and become a star. Things have changed, old man, you have to have the look, you have to have the charisma, the skill, the ability to compete alongside the best of the best, and you just don't have any of that do you, Bully? You're getting along in life.Aries looks Bully up and down again. It's no secret that you're a little on the heavy side, what are you, six foot four, maybe four hundred pounds? I know that I for one really enjoy to see a fat guy trying to make it in the wrestling industry, it's pretty entertaining to watch, but it's no way to make a career and it's definitely not a way to make a name for yourself, unless you enjoy being the butt of everyone else's joke.

Bully is turning red now as he tries to keep his calm.

Austin Aries
You lack the talent and the in ring skills, you demonstrated that last week in the gauntlet match when you became mince meat for the Great Khali. You lack the charisma, you proved that tonight by coming out here and forgetting to filter all of the crap that comes flowing out of your mouth. And it's clear to me as it is to every single member of the audience tonight that you lack the look. You're not a wrestler Bully, you're a mediocre athlete at best. You claim that 'the upper management' refused to air your segment last week because it wasn't TV appropriate, but this is the company that showcases vampires setting people on fire, terrorists attacking general managers and even the sickening couple of The Rock and Trish Stratus. You can keep pretending that you're this big, mean bully that everyone fears, but the truth is your segment was only cut from TV because Joseph Parks didn't want your disgusting, greasy face scaring away his audience on the first night of iMPACT!

Aries pulls off his sunglasses, slipping them into his jacket pocket, he flashes a grin towards the furious Bully Ray.

normal_IW2BDesirulez_net2B9_08_2011_mp40047_zpsae2  6f3ac.jpg

Austin Aries
You've told us all who you are, now it's my turn to tell you who I am, because from the way that you speak, it's clear you don't know your head from your ass. My name is Austin Aries. As you said, I am a former World Heavyweight Champions as well as a Money in the bank winner, and I would still be holding that briefcase if it wasn't for the corrupt C.O.O of this company. But it doesn't bother me that the contract that guaranteed me an opportunity to face the World Champion is no longer in my grasp, because now instead of getting a free ride to the top, I get to prove myself all over again in this King of the Ring tournament. You believe that you're destined for greatness right, Bully? Bully nods his head a couple of times. Well that's just great, because I am greater than greatness. In fact, I am the Greatest man that ever lived, and that's not just a catchphrase, it's the truth. I'm better than you, I'm better than Edge, I'm better than Hulk Hogan, The Great Khali, Mr. Anderson, Randy Orton, Batista, Ric Flair, Triple H, Shawn Michaels... Hell I'm even better than the Icon, Sting!

The crowd have a mixed reaction as half chant for Aries and half chant for Sting.

Austin Aries
It looks like your destiny has arrived earlier than you thought huh? There's a reason that I lasted almost 30 minutes longer than you in the Gauntlet last week, Bully. There's a reason that I made it into the final five contestants before being eliminated by Kane... And tonight you're going to experience that reason first hand, because I've never been as determined to win a match as I am right now. You better not underestimate me because I swear to you, it will be your downfall.

Aries stares a hole through Ray who stares back at him.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
iMPACT 9/5: Grado and Muhammad Hassan Vs Manik and Chris Sabin

The crowd inside the arena in Dallas, Texas is loud and raukus as you would expect from a UWF crowd. Everyone's attention is soon turned to the entrance way as a now familiar song begins to play over the PA system which causes the crowd to burst into cheers.

Life is a mystery,
Everyone must stand alone,
I hear you call my name,
And it feels like... home...

[video=youtube;GdZU3e0FRD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZU3e0FRD8[/video]

gradoentrance-o_zps4aa9ce55.gif

The crowd go wild as Grado makes his way out from the back as the beat kicks in to Madonna's 80's classic 'Like A Prayer', the crowd sing along and have a dance and an all round fun time as Grado bounds out from behind the curtain. He tries to be his usual self but he seems hurt. He wastes little time in getting into the ring. He grabs a microphone and begins to speak.

c8994135-8897-4329-824b-4242cd12ed5c_zpse4d4db35.jpg

Grado: IT'S YERSELF!

The crowd cheer for the Scottish Sensation.

Right, here's the script. Last week on iMPACT I was on rare form in that Battle Royal. I was in that match for well over half an hour and I gave everybody a right pasting. Then I did the impossible, in front of the whole world and the viewing audience at home, I eliminated Brock Lesnar. Aye, ye heard that right, Brock Lesnar. The big bastard wi' the sword tattoo on his chest that looks like a dick?, that guy. The guy that's went around the wrestling world for the past year or so destroying everybody in his path, just a pure machine of a guy. And then wee Grado fae Stevenston sent him packing in the Gauntlet for The Gold. I was happy as Larry, could not be happier, absolutely delighted, like I'd just won a week in Benidorm wi' the troops, I was dancin', I was jivin', I was makin' sure the whole world saw that moment. If I had my phone on me I would've phoned my mammy and told her, "mammy!, I just eliminated that big bastard Brock Lesnar!"...

The crowd are cheering for Grado, between laughter.

And then... well then the dick came back in, eliminated me and set right about me and sent me to the A&E. Now, Brock Lesnar, I hope yer listening to me right now when I tell ye, see the next time I see ye, I'm gonnae boot your baws and there's no a 'hing you can do aboot it, ye hear me!, yer gettin' done!. You've gave me a right sore neck this week and I've got to wrestle through it like the fighter I am, I fancy seein' if you'd do the same after you suffer the fate of the Wee Boot. But... I digress. I've never said that before I don't know what it means but that's no the point, it sounds good. This week in iMPACT, I've been dealt a hand by the 'Joker' in this Joker's Wild tag team match and if I've read correctly that means I've been assigned a random partner and so have our opponents. Now here's the thing Manik and Chris Sabin kinda make sense, they're both high flying, cool guys but my partner?... I think they're just taking the piss.

The crowd laugh as Grado looks utterly befuddled by how his partner came to be.

Muhammad Hassan?, are ye kiddin' on?. This guys the most serious guy here, he's out there spewing shite about politics, racism n' all that, and I'm sitting here dancing aboot to Madonna. It just doesn'y make any sense. But ye know what?, I'm gonnae make it work. Ye see Muhammad Hassan doesn'y know this... but I know a lot about Arabians. I've read Arabian Nights. My barber's an Arab, his name's Muhammad as well funny enough. I've enjoyed your food... evidently too much. And I'm best pals with the most famous real Arabian wrestler of all time, Sabu. I want to make this team work because I want to be a champion here to prove that I'm no some tit off the street who got lucky. And if you mess that up for me well then I'm gonnae have to be givin' you a right Arabian smashin' right here in Dallas, Texas. So whit do ye say Mo, we gonnae kick some arse and get us in contention to be Tag Champs?, or are you gonnae be the dick we all kinda know ye are?.

The crowd go 'Ooooooh' as Grado looks, hands on hips, towards the stage awaiting his partner, or indeed one of his opponents.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
9/5 Impact: King of the Ring Qualifier Kane vs Brock Lesnar

The Lights in the arena suddenly go out and are replaced with an army of fire as flames engulf the UWF stage, roasting the nearby fans. The portly Paul Bearer wastes no time, walking quickly as fast as his bulky frame will allow. Beads of sweat cling to Bearer’s face as he continues to the ring.

Paul-Bearer-300x217.jpg

A few seconds behind Paul, from the red mist emerges the large figure of Kane. Kane surveys the crowd before marching straight to the ring, with a purpose.

kane.jpg

Kane climbs the apron, stepping over the top rope. As he stands in the center of the ring, with his father behind him, the Devil’s Favourite Demon slowly removes his Iron Mask, before raising his arms and bringing them down hard as the four ring posts explode.

images

kane-on-raw.png

Kane:

The way this world works never ceases to amaze me. Last night, at the inaugural UWF Impact, I came this close to becoming the first ever UWF Global Champion. I told the world that I was reborn, that I would dominate that match and every one in it. And that I did. The Great Khali, Jeff Hardy, Rob Van Dam none of you stood a chance. That title was mine. I could almost taste it. But at the last second, it was snatched away from me.

As Kane finishes his sentence Paul Bearer stops pacing back and forth and with his own microphone, speaks up in a shrill high-pitched voice

Bearer

Snatched away by an illegal entrant! A vigilante! Mr Reigns, I don’t know what you think you are getting yourself into, but the man beside me does not forget, and does not forgive! You will pay for your sins, mark my words!

Kane

Oh he will, should we ever meet again. For it is my understanding that the man who attacked me while I had the Great Khali over my shoulder has now jumped ship with his tail between his legs to a different show. But don’t worry, I have a long memory. Just ask my brother

Bearer lets out a cackling high pitched laugh

Kane

Last night I was angry, but now I find I have been given a chance to take out that anger on another man I did battle with in the Gauntlet match this week in a King of the Ring Qualifier. Brock Lesnar

The crowd pops at the mention of Brock

Brock, I have been in this business for a long time, and I have to say you are one of the toughest men in this company. You demonstrated that last night. But I have faced off in the ring with men just as tough as you before, and yet here I remain. Still hungry. Still fighting. The Fire still burns Brock, it burns all day and all night. When you come down here, don’t they always say ‘Here Comes the Pain’? Is that it? Brock you don’t know what real pain is. Because for someone to know how to inflict real pain, they need to have experienced it. Having my house burned down and having to hide away from the world. Being laughed at and ostracised by the so called ‘normal’ people in society. That is real pain Brock, and you can be damn sure that I know how to inflict it on the people that are unfortunate enough to end up in the ring with me.

But something tells me you’re not going to accept that. You’re a proud man Brock, pride that may have been somewhat dented last night when you were eliminated from the Gauntlet match by an alcoholic from Scotland. But you’re not going to let some plain speaking get in the way of coming out to challenge me. I guess I am lucky in that I don’t share these crutches of pride and vanity. I don’t see myself as someone who needs to protect himself with words or sneak attacks. I prefer to let my opponent know I am about to eviscerate them.

And that is what I am doing now Brock. Warning you. Letting you know that next Thursday night, the real pain will be brought, this time courtesy of the Big Red Machine. If it wasn’t for Roman Reigns I would be Global Champion right now, but his interference has only delayed the inevitable. The King of the Ring tournament, is just another playground for me. And I will thrive in it. Don’t believe me? I know you won’t Brock, not until it’s too late. That is why I have prepared a little image on the screen, to show you.

Kane turns his attention to the Titantron. What was previously black changes to show the still image of Kane holding the Great Khali over his shoulder about to eliminate him from the Gauntlet match from last night’s inaugural Impact.

Look at that image Brock. It’s quite beautiful isn’t it? That man who I was about to chuck over the top rope as if he were a piece of fried chicken, is now our Global Champion. Which begs the question. If I can do that to our champion, what does that mean I will do to you this Thursday?

Bearer lets out a shriek of laughter as Kane lowers the microphone and waits patiently for the Next Big Thing to arrive.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: iMPACT 9/5: Grado and Muhammad Hassan Vs Manik and Chris Sabin

[video=youtube;jgzOcb8T-04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgzOcb8T-04[/video]

The rifts of Panic Swith hits the arena as the fans cheer when all of a sudden a spotlight is shown on top of the stage. You can see Manik up there as he ziplines down the rafters

wwe-raw-20081208102637792.jpg

Manik goes as he looks at Grado. Manik turns as he get a microphone and he speaks

Manik: Hello UWF. I know most of you probably look at me as a failure right now. I couldn't sucomb the opportunity, and become the first UWF Global Champion. All is fine though. Cause with every failure a new door opens. The door that has opened for me is a huge one, because right now I have a chance to go after the UWF Tag team champions with a man a who I truly respect in Chris Sabin. Sabin reminds me a lot of TJ. He has a great heart and spirit. He is someone that you people can look up too as an idol. So I do thank the General Manager Joseph Park giving me such a partner, because him and I will do our best to tear it up here in the UWF.

fans cheer as Manik goes to talk to Grado

Manik: Grado... you're someone that is very estrange. In a good way though. I have no hate for you. I actually think that you are a good person, but one thing is for a fact is this your mind is not obviously on Sabin and I. You seem to worry more about that "Beast" known as Brock Lesnar, when in reality you should be worrying what Chris and I have to bring to the table. You can't lose focus on the opponents directed at you, that is what causes mistakes in this ring, and I very well know how to capitalize on those mistakes. So Grado don't worry about your partner right now, or Brock worry about Chris and I.

Cause Grado Chris he is one hungry person. As am I. I am someone who is hungry and determine to prove my worth to these people. The reason why I care so much is because I don't want to let any of these people down. These people need someone they can look at as a role model, a hero almost. How can I be that person if I don't remain focus, and be successful? That is why Grado as much as I like you. I have to defeat you in the middle of this ring. Not only for my fans, but for my idol TJ Perkins, and for myself.

Manik looks on as you can't tell what his facials are. Manik goes and he awaits for either his partner or the opponent to respond

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
Re: iMPACT 9/5: Grado and Muhammad Hassan Vs Manik and Chris Sabin

[video=youtube;_4QaK5N8UqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_4QaK5N8UqU[/video]

''Hail Sabin'' is heard in the arena as the crowd erupt in cheers. Chris Sabin comes out to a huge pop.

tumblr_mno0iqkXav1qcds4qo1_250.gif

He touches the hands of the fans before he walks in and does his custom gesture to the camera

Sabin: Last week I failed to be the the first Global Champion. Lesnar just humiliated me in a matter of seconds my taking me out. Grado I can't blame you Lesnar is one big bastard! But right now it's not time to talk about Brock Lesnar it's time to talk about tonight Chris Sabin & Manik take on the unusual team of Grado and Mohammad Hassan! As Manik said with every failure a new door opens, on Friday I advanced in the KOTR tournament and tonight me and Manik can move a step forward to be the Tag Champions! Manik is one tough fighter he can do anything from high flying or to hardcore he's the real deal and the ultimate package! And Grado what can I say a great wrestler and the man who took out The Beast!

Sabin turns his attention more towards Grado now.

Sabin: Grado tonight you need to forget about Lesnar, tonight you need to focus on me and Manik. Tonight us two can be stopping you and Hassan from getting some gold around your waist! Tonight me and Manik are damn focused on this match, this is a chance to prove the doubters why we own and show the haters why to love! Tonight on iMPACT! Me and Manik will give a 110% to defeat you and Hassan in the ring Grado!

The crowd roar with cheers as Sabin lowers his microphone and then awaits for either his partner or opponents.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Impact 9/5 - The Kliq vs. The Facepaint Warriors

[video=youtube;9uSbgc7kazI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uSbgc7kazI[/video]

The Eighteen Wheeler horn rumbles throughout the PA system before the bluesy theme of Kevin Nash hits, it's a few moments before Big Sexy, Kevin Nash shows up from the backstage which has the fans going into cheers as Kevin Nash marches down the entrance ramp and into the ring where he takes a microphone from a ring tech. The fans shower Kevin Nash in cheers for his big return but the question is, is Kevin Nash remaining a fan favourite or his typical villainous tendencies as he opens up his promo.

kevin-nash2.jpg

Kevin Nash: Ya know… Man is it good to be back!

The fans pop at Kevin Nash seemingly confirming he is remaining a face.

Kevin Nash: Naturally I would have liked to return not to save my buddy Hunter from the beard patrol but what can ya do?

Kevin Nash pauses on the rhetorical question for a moment before returning to his return speech.

Kevin Nash: So I’m sure you’re all wondering why is Big Sexy back? Well, UWF is knee in trouble, Smackdown is run by a someone who should be in Jersey Shore instead of a damn wrestling company, Anarchy is run by Vince Russo – ‘nough said and Raw is busy getting sorted by Hunter’s wife. Which leaves Impact, we’ll haveta see how it goes but so far so good and that’s why I’m here along with Hunter.

We both came to see how Joseph Park was doing and he asked us if we help him out by appearing on the show in the Tag Team Tournament, I looked at Hunter and yeah, why the hell not. Then we heard of our opponents…

Kevin Nash waits a moment, some of the fans are booing Nash at the suggestion isn’t a fan of Warrior and Sting.

kevin-nash.jpg

Kevin Nash: The facepaint brigade as I would like to kindly call the two of them. We have Steve Borden known as the Icon, Sting and then got Jim Helwig, sorry I mean Warrior known as ‘surprisingly’ the Ultimate Warrior, they are quite the characters I have to say. Warrior is just a PR disaster just waiting to happen while Steve Borden behaves like a locker-room leader attempting to be like The Undertaker but that’s to me all he’ll ever be, a cheap Mark Calloway knock off.

Now I know all you fans are thinking “but Kev, you’re part of the Kliq you ain’t got any right to say anything bad about Sting and Warrior†but that’s where you are wrong. Times change, people change, hell the business has changed and you learn to adapt to the times and that’s what I’ve done; when I became the Vice President of Talent Relations I had changed how I approached stuff and that’s what I’ve done and look at the company now, the talent is happy and any member who aren’t happy or have issues, we now deal with it; look at Raw and Smackdown we’re sorting it.

Why am I saying this? So Steve Borden knows his place, if he feels like he has the balls to call me and Hunter out about backstage politics and how we deal with business then go ahead but you haven’t got a leg to stand on.

As for you Jim don’t become the laughter stock me and Hunter are betting on.

===================================

OOC: I'm away rusty :(