PPV Precision UK Rampage - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
oh yeah, in case you didn't know UK Rampage is a special PPV event. That means Jan had two PPV events. I did this because the times got messed up for some reason (idk how) but it did. Every other PPV should be in the middle of their planned month. Viewers Choice will be pushed to Feb for this and we will add a different PPV event if needed after.
Don't you dare change the date of Bad Blood. Buster has his wedding date set for then. He aint gunna be pussy footing around changing dates.
6 copy.png

Reactions: Geek773

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So...what arena do we use for this? Just the normal ones?

Crazykillerv1

The Showoff
Reaction score
Well since my match got changed due to there plan I'm gonna take my anger out on the one responsible on the preshow.

Preshow match: Crazykillerv1 vs Prior planning ( no plan in particular just the whole term)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Well since my match got changed due to there plan I'm gonna take my anger out on the one responsible on the preshow.

Preshow match: Crazykillerv1 vs Prior planning ( no plan in particular just the whole term)
I have a match for you. I'll update it tomorrow

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

Excuse me? I forget to do the preshow for one week and somebody steals my spotlight!? Say what!?

Preshow revenge Match Of Heli (a match in a helicopter 200,000 ft above the ground) tag team match

The Reagmaster & Prior Planning vs CrazykillerV1 & CrazykillerV2

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Write in the tables match kthx

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
That didn't show on my PC, nearly certain xD nvm