PPV Precision UK Rampage - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Translation: Crazy's actually pretty good at the game and there's a good chance that I'll lose, and that makes my character look bad in his debut so I'm gonna verse someone that I think is shit at the game so that I can win.

Pussy.
Mr. Thunder is good when he needs to be. He just seems to fall short for some reason (I mean, he kicked King's ass for a good 2 minutes and then he fell sooooooooo far)

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Mr. Thunder is good when he needs to be. He just seems to fall short for some reason (I mean, he kicked King's ass for a good 2 minutes and then he fell sooooooooo far)
Lmao I beat him in 7 minutes last year

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Translation: Crazy's actually pretty good at the game and there's a good chance that I'll lose, and that makes my character look bad in his debut so I'm gonna verse someone that I think is shit at the game so that I can win.

Pussy.

It's not like we decided on 'The Corruption's' opponent over a week ago...

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I have my theories for 'The Corruption...'

Reag's mother steps into the ring!

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
... And your reasoning for that specific opponent?

Alex Clark - Member of the NWO
'The Corruption' - Member of ANARCHY INC

Not hinting at anything...

If you want him to face Crazy then he can face him next week on Precision, him facing Alex Clark was decided over a week ago, I can't exactly say anymore than that.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Alex Clark - Member of the NWO
'The Corruption' - Member of ANARCHY INC

Not hinting at anything...

If you want him to face Crazy then he can face him next week on Precision, him facing Alex Clark was decided over a week ago, I can't exactly say anymore than that.
Why is it that you take everything I say so damn serious? I am pretty much a walking LOL box and everything I say is just taking the piss. Why so serious?

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
Joseph Diamond was left off not being able to fully destroy Kirkshaw on last week's Precision, with a double-countout ending their fight and Kirkshaw left standing on a readied announce table. Will this be the end of the Diamond-Kirkshaw feud? Or is this merely a stepping-stone to more mayhem ahead?

One thing's for sure--someone's going down for a 1-2-3 here in London!

Reactions: CiV and Geek773