PPV Precision UK Rampage - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score

LIVE FROM: The 02 Arena in London, England

tve1877-19910424.gif

Match Card

Match One
rcX9xqz.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png

Tables Match: Jack Rogue @Geek773 VS Jordan Bull @Sam?!

Match Two
ihIMezE.png
VS
Vdl4pdX.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png

Triple Threat Match: Martin Drake @Crazykillerv1 VS Chris Young @impactking VS Michael Kelly @Regdegington

Match Three
2DbaP2U.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png

Singles Match: The Corruption (TBA) VS Alex Clark @Mr. Thunder

Match Four
ElpZOvM.png
VS
o0VJj8C.png

Falls Count Anywhere Match: Joseph Diamond @CiV VS Gabriel Kirkshaw @HoovinandGroovin

Match Five
2DbaP2U.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png

Extreme Rules Match: Buster Gates @SupaHeeroh VS Reese Glover @MainEventPlaya

Match Six
proxy.php

Intercontinental Championship Match
Q3LTPju.png
VS
2Hyu5A5.png

Singles Match: Will Neilson @TheKingSonic VS JSP @Gino Bambino

Match Seven
proxy.php

World Heavyweight Championship Match
2DbaP2U.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png

Singles Match: Ryan Blake @TheFrostyBlur VS Mike Thunder @Mike Thunder

Main Event
4EZBPyY.png

Precision Championship Match
2DbaP2U.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png

Singles Match: Karl Senn @Voin VS Scorpio @DeathLock75

Last edited:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Bull vs Rogue is a tables match. :)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@Crazykillerv1 will be moved to another match on the card once we have other sign ups. The Corruption asked for a match with Mr. Thunder due to a plan they have.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@Crazykillerv1 will be moved to another match on the card once we have other sign ups. The Corruption asked for a match with Mr. Thunder due to a feud plan.
Not only that but Anarchy Inc feel like the bounty hunter known as Crazy Killer Version One isn't good enough to be destroyed than the Corruption so we needed someone better. Someone like Mr Thunder. NWO member if I'm remembering this correctly? He will be the perfect example of what will happen to anyone who steps in our way from now on.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Not only that but Anarchy Inc feel like the bounty hunter known as Crazy Killer Version One isn't good enough to be destroyed than the Corruption so we needed someone better. Someone like Mr Thunder. NWO member if I'm remembering this correctly? He will be the perfect example of what will happen to anyone who steps in our way from now on.
*Ends up losing after weeks of build*

@Mr. Thunder Let Apex play as Alex Clark in this match plz ;)

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Translation: Crazy's actually pretty good at the game and there's a good chance that I'll lose, and that makes my character look bad in his debut so I'm gonna verse someone that I think is shit at the game so that I can win.

Pussy.

Reactions: Crazykillerv1

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Man these part timers coming in taking all the main events from the guys busting their asses week in week out
it's a joke dont hurt me

Reactions: M Kells

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
oh yeah, in case you didn't know UK Rampage is a special PPV event. That means Jan had two PPV events. I did this because the times got messed up for some reason (idk how) but it did. Every other PPV should be in the middle of their planned month. Viewers Choice will be pushed to Feb for this and we will add a different PPV event if needed after.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Man these part timers coming in taking all the main events from the guys busting their asses week in week out
it's a joke dont hurt me
Translation: Crazy's actually pretty good at the game and there's a good chance that I'll lose, and that makes my character look bad in his debut so I'm gonna verse someone that I think is shit at the game so that I can win.

Pussy.
Reagmaster uses Foul Play then uses protect

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
oh yeah, in case you didn't know UK Rampage is a special PPV event. That means Jan had two PPV events. I did this because the times got messed up for some reason (idk how) but it did. Every other PPV should be in the middle of their planned month. Viewers Choice will be pushed to Feb for this and we will add a different PPV event if needed after.
U really changing into WWE with all of these extra PPVs :p