Power Rangers: Anybody else a fan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

LOL, Damn I thought throughout my whole life I would never see the day of a Puerto Rican Power Rangers fan.

Man, the Power Rangers craze swept over PR just like it did in the States... I'm kind of ashamed to admit it :(

Nation

The fact is Mighty Morphin is the best. Tommy as the Green Ranger was badass! He was pretty epic as the white ranger too. For me Power Rangers lost momentum with lost galaxy. Then there was Lightspeed Rescue which was easily the worst season ever(I did like the silver ranger though). After TimeForce it got super gay. Most likely because Disney got the rights to the series.

humankiller99

Reaction score
wow zordon died? wasnt there a rumor Mr Belding from saved by the bell was the voice of zordon in the series? but the movie i know it wasnt him.

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
I don't think Dennis Haskins (Mr. Belding) did anything for Power Rangers actually.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Amy Jo Johnson is in Flashpoint. You haven't really seen any of the other former PRs in anything today.

Tommy lays shit down with his dragon dagger

[yt]kMZNVpV_rIk[/yt]

xtremebadass

I remember a couple years back Zack was in a petsmart commercial, I was like oh shit some dog is going to get whacked!

the dark knight

Hell yeah, Power Rangers is the bomb
I still have a little backpack in my room from kindergarden lol
I should wear it one day to school xD
he's 1 tough motherfucker.

Fucking ghey, it wasn't a dumb hotlink logo when I posted it. Stupid asshole internet.

Anyways, it was Adam <3
question, have you always had a thing for chinese guys or it just started after you met your husband?

and back on topic:
1. adam
2. jason
3. zack

fuck tommy

i thought kimberly was hot but.....meh, dont like pink. also, i only watched like the first 2 seasons and the 2 films.

Scyhawk

Reaction score
Well i was a fan of the original series, back when i was a kid... but i pretty much lost interest after the first movie came out to theaters.