Power Rangers: Anybody else a fan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Tommy was probably one of the reasons I have long hair today, he was the shit
Co-sign except for the long hair statement, Sadly I still watch the current PR series I can't stop laughing when everyone jumps in front of the big explosion. It's classic but c'mon it's the year 2008, I just hate how they make PR so gimmicky now.

LOL at Chuck about Aisha, damn she's gotten thicker than the last time I'd seen her before.
Oh yeah whats up with one african american PR throughtout every series.

xtremebadass

I agree, PR is way too gimmicky these days. Why can't they just have normal people without some ungodly super power. If we wanted super powers we would watch x-men damnit, we want normal people in spandex with giant robots. That was the shit. It was so japanese though, the guy in the big plastic robot suit. Classic.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
yeah, I f'n loved the Power Rangers from the beginning until Wild Force in like 2001. My favorite season had to be the In Space one, it was so awesome. The show got kinda dumb after that, with new people every season.

Power Rangers music > all

Beer

I loved Power Rangers, lol. It has to be, Mighty Morphin Power Ranger and Pwer Ranger Zeo. Lol, those were the days. I would always want a fight with my older bro after watching it. (not like a proper fight sort of just messing around on the floor of our tiny lounge) After about the fifth one it got shit, now i watch it today and it is laughable. They used to be so much cooler. Tommy as white and green ranger was the shit. He used to be bad you know. And then the gold ranger came, ZOMG! He was amazing.

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
i liked Kimberly too and its a shame that she died..( I think she died)

Thuy Trang (Trini) died in 2001. Amy Jo Johnson (Kimberly) is still alive. She recently had a kid, and I think she is still singing.

xtremebadass

I tried watching the newest one, I think it was the newest one, the power rangers like where sneakers? WTF is that? It was the worst acting I have ever seen in my life, far worse than the ones I used to watch. I changed the channel after about 6 minutes, ugh, what a terrible 6 minutes.

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
wasnt trini the yellow ranger? i forget..

glad amy jo johnson is still alive. shes hot

Yes. The lady who played Rita Repulsa in the Japanese series has also passed. As well as the original voice of Zordon, and the guy who played Rito Revolto.

Soulpower

Matt Hardy=The Green/White Ranger. Seriously, its like they were separated at birth.