Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeRaw

Ok, does anybody not want me to do the Power 10, cause i have already started on it, and if things go the way they are going right now, the Power 10 should be up tomorrow!

I say go ahead for now.
Its good just to have one up for now, doesnt matter who does it, so feel free. And after that, whoever is mod will have to get some official shit on whose gonna be the permanent people for this.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
If there's one who'll want to do it, I think he should restart this by having a new thread and then close this one.

xtremebadass

I think the new P10 thread should remain closed when it's active. It should only have replies when it's updated so it's easier to notice it's updated. People constantly reply in this thread when the P10 isn't even posted, it's so annoying to go there and think it's posted when it's not.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Well i am putting my name forward to do the new one when new mod is named.

MK3

Reaction score
Be the Booker Power 10

**Here are some new rules for the Power 10*

If the BTB hasn't had a show in the past week, they will NOT be on the Power 10
If the BTB isn't past three pages, it will NOT get onto the Power 10.
Please no complaining about the Power 10, and no post saying when is the Power 10 up? To me, it's spam, and if you do it, i will get in touch with a mod, and you may get a infraction.

Ok, i was told to go ahead and do this for the time being, and Levi told me to make a new thread. Here is the Power 10 for this week! Sorry if it's not the best, this is my first time ever doing something like this, so bare with me!

Power 10|Week 1

1. WWE – The Commencement
2. WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling
3. BTW (Born to Wrestle) Federation
4. TNA Rising to the Top
5. Pro Wrestling PRIDe
6. UWA – Universal Wrestling Alliance
7. RPW – Respect Pro Wrestling
8. Total Non-Stop Entertainment (TNE)
9. NWF: National Wrestling Federation
10. WAW We are Wrestling

Those who were close, but did not make the Power 10

ECW One Night Stand 2006

Archive
Week 2
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=272018&postcount=6

MK3

Reaction score
This Power 10 Thread can be closed, cause i have already created a new one.

Cheap Plug: Check out the new Power 10 thread. Week 1 Power 10 has been posted!

MikeRaw

Thats pretty good man. I would suggest that others (all btbers) dont post here after this post, and then the mod can lock it, and you can pm them with the list every week and they will come in, post it, and then lock again, that way its a clean thread.

Good job btw.:)

MK3

Reaction score
MikeRaw, i have an idea for that.

After i post the Power 10, i will allow people to chat about it for 24 hours, then i will post another post saying NO MORE POST! And if somebody posts after that post, then infractions shall be handed out.

With that said, you can discuss the recent Power 10 for 24 HOURS, and after that, NO MORE POST!

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Damn, i thought me writing matches full would put me in. I am not complaining or anything, just saying.

Hope you keep doing this. :)

Evil Austin

well I guess this is alright, but IMO think that we could have been higher than ten if we got more than one review for WAW's last three shows...

Evil Austin

since we have a new power ten I hope not to see 5 - 8 other threads of people starting there own power ten like the questions threads and also maybe this should be un - stickied ? but its up to you guys.

MK3

Reaction score
Here is the Power 10 for this week. Well, Power 8, since there were only 8 BTB's that made the requirements. I finished this yesterday, so if you posted a show last night and you did meet the requirements, i'm sorry you will be on next weeks Power 10.

Power 8

1. BTW (Born to Wrestle) Federation
2. WWE – The Commencement
3. WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling
4. UWA – Universal Wrestling Alliance
5. TNA: Rising to the Top
6. WAW We Are Wrestling
7. Total Non-Stop Entertainment (TNE)
8. RPW – Respect Pro Wrestling

You can discuss the latest Power 8 for the next 24 (or so) hours.

McLovin

Reaction score
Nice Power 8 there MK3, I think its a good rule having to have your BTB past three pages to be available, then all the BTBs that just do one show and leave never get on there, and the people that do get on there are worthy.

I just need 40 more posts and my BTB can be eligible, so another couple of weeks I guess.

Qwake

Its an alright Power 8 but I don't see HEW...did Levi post a show?

Did MikeRaw even post a show lol? I would have some little changes but this is quite a good power 8...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.