Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremebadass

IMO BTB doesnt need any of this, it's just for braggin rights, if it was up to me, we would rough it like I used to back in the day. Just have your BTB, not glitz, no glamour, just straight booking, that's what BTB is all about.

CT Styles

Alexmoss12 should do it in his monthly magazine if he actually sticks to it. Otherwise may as well leave it I guess. It doesn't change much each week anyway.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I agree with what XBA said. Just leave it. Just gives people a chance to brag and increase their EGO (no Pun intended). So well lets just book to let people read aabout what you want to see and what others may want to see.

McLovin

Reaction score
I've rarely been on the forums lately and yes the BTB magazine is still going, so your articles need to be sent to me a week from today.

MK3

Reaction score
I could do the power 10, i read BTB's almost every day, so it wouldn't be a problem for me to do.

MikeRaw

Ya, you seem like a fair and balanced dude.
Honestly, it looks like your pretty interested. I think you would need another helper, but you actually look interested fromw hat ive seen.

The Ripper

Reaction score
I also dont mind not having my show on this list so that wont affect it either

MK3

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind doing this at all, i could most likely have a Power 10 up in a few days. What we could do, is if Xtremehighflyer wants to do it, we can do two things.

1.) We both come up with a Power 10 every week.
2.) We can switch off doing the Power 10 weekly. Like, i do it one week, then you do it the next week.

Either one works for me, but if xtremehighflyer doesn't want to do it, i can do it on my own, it's no big deal.

MikeRaw

Alright once we get a mod this shoul all get sorted out. If i were mod I would deal with all this swiftly:p
But either way, we should have a new mod soon and whoever it is will sort all this out.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Wait i thought that CMS and two other people were the ones that made the Power 10 each week. Was CMS the only one who did it?

MK3

Reaction score
Ok, does anybody not want me to do the Power 10, cause i have already started on it, and if things go the way they are going right now, the Power 10 should be up tomorrow!

xtremebadass

Wait i thought that CMS and two other people were the ones that made the Power 10 each week. Was CMS the only one who did it?

if CMS was the only one who did it, no wonder BTW was number one every week *raises the people's eyebrow*

lol jk

Qwake

:shock:

well I think you could post it but im not really sure if anybody would care about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.