Post Your Pets

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I can honestly say that I've never heard of anyone SUEING someone just because they got their dog breed wrong.... yeah, she got it wrong, We've had dogs that were mix breed's and we just let it go. Not Every Dog Breeder is smart on what breed they own. Some breeders will breed a dog to just about anything. Also known as a PUPPY MILL. Amish people do Puppy Mills all the time. I know that for a fact. And half those puppies end up ill and more than likely most of them aren't taken care of very well.

Nah its fine fact she lied which will be her downfall, she Mustof knew they're crossbreed, anyways hope ur ok , oh why all lf sudden close tje site down when threatened with legal action? Hope ur ok xx

Last edited:

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Nah its fine fact she lied which will be her downfall, she Mustof knew they're crossbreed, anyways hope ur ok , oh why all lf sudden close tje site down when threatened with legal action? Hope ur ok xx
I'm doing Quite Alright .... and Yes, that does sound fishy. She lied just to make money. *smh* How sad.

Reactions: Carter

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
View attachment 8495

Cat the cat. 15, almost 16 years old. Had her since I was a baby.
I was gonna say "why does she have such a small Face?" Til I saw how old she is. I love cats. Very pretty cat for being an ol Senior.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
Heidi says HI again: :)

xe4G8TH.jpg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What's it's name?

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Well... After seeing my Dog's tail, I noticed something was wrong and that he'd had dried blood towards the base of his tail. As I'm heading to bed I decide to play "veterinarian". I cleaned it all up with some disinfectant/water solution, and found that he had a small cyst that he had apparently licked open earlier in the day. It took me bout 30 mins cleaning it.... More cyst like stuff came out, I was abit grossed out but I wanted to make him feel better. After getting it all drained out, He now has a tiny hole in his tail, Some neosporin (Online it says thats okay to use) and a bandaid covered up. He'll be 11 yrs in about another month or two, amd has Some Lymphoma fatty tumors here and there just under the skin of his body. The real vet said not to worry about them though.

*Side note.... Perhaps shouldn't do that after having 3 glasses of wine... Makes one feel abit "queasy" after words.. *

Last edited:
Reactions: Stellar

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Fl4gPwt.jpg

You know sometimes in life you hitting it so hard day in and day out from work and you forget things. I was thinking of my Dog Nena today who passed away in 2020 and it's the 1 Year Anniversary of her death which was June 14th last Summer. I touch her Urn/Coffin I had her Cremated in a Year ago every day before I go to work and when I come back from work. More than once it's felt like my Dog or something was near me if not my Brother who passed away in November of 2020. When she used to jump off it to my Bed and lay down it was with great force on my side and three times it felt like something jumped on my Bed. All three times I was in the dark and on my Laptop I swear both of loved ones have been checking on me or my mind might be playing tricks on me. I hope everyone's Pets are happy and healthy.