Post Your Pets

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
Heidi!

hh6qX9m.jpg

5KdOAzJ.jpg

Aq49geC.jpg

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Puttin' clothes on dogs is always lame.

20200415_162946.jpg

Reactions: Vegeta

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
1589018365217.jpeg

say hello to my 11-year-old french bulldog Kevin.

He's a bullish type.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Yeah, that's your real dog

Reactions: Petty

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
Puttin' clothes on dogs is always lame.

20200415_162946.jpg
Not when it's a smaller dog and it's been cold as fuck in the Poconos. For example, it actually snowed up here yesterday/last night and into the early morning. It's nothing more to keep her warm. It's not like we dress her up in Halloween costumes. It's purely for warmth up here where it's cold as fuck and still snowing in May.

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
wvb4jsn.jpg

It might of taken me a Week to find it, but he's a Pic of my Princess Nena aka Boss. It's been a long Week for my Family with her passing on Monday, but I'm so happy I had the money to buy her an Custom Urn. I've probably cried a dozen times this Week slowly trying to accept she not here anymore physically when I come home from Work or when I wake up in the Morning. My Mother was doing just as bad as me because that was her 5th kid and we treated her that way till the end. I would say appreciate the time you have with your Pets because they can be here one moment and gone before you know it. RIP Nena.

Last edited:

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
That sucks, all my pets are my kids, I let my husband know when I met him they will always be number one, I’ve lost 4 since 2009, I tried to take a picture from the angle I’m sitting at, but, got my two cat and two dog urns (the dog house urns have their names and dates of birth and death on a steal plate up top), all their paw prints, their sweaters, their birthday hats, their collars, and you can lift up the dog house tops for a compartment to put stuff in so I’ve got a few of their belongings in it, then when you remove that section, their ashes are in a sealed bag in a velvet cover. My dog’s toys are in their toy box for safe keeping, and I’ve got a bunch of their pictures above the memorial fireplace they are on. My dogs were 12 and 13 when they passed a week apart. Of course the devastation was massive, but, at the same time, one couldn’t live without the other, so, I just feel it was meant to be. One had a bunch of problems like diabetes, cushings disease, heart failure, the older one had bone marrow cancer. June 20th was already the 11th anniversary of my first cat’s passing and I still cry about it. I cry about all of them, just making a point that no matter how much time goes by, my heart still hurts. My other cat passed in 2018 and my dogs 2019. Sorry to hear about your doggy :(80017D5D-6F9F-4221-89E4-17B11E8624B7.jpeg

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah and it crazy how she even came to be apart of our family. My Mother when I was younger hated Dogs, we had tons of Birds though. We trained them so well that they were come to our Beds in the Morning and sit there looking at us. It wasn't until my Mother saw my Uncle Boxer Hooch is where her feelings towards Dogs changed. He was the only Dog that my Mom allowed to come into our Home, and when he died the whole family suffered. My Uncle later would have two more Dogs one and those two would be Nena's Parents. Nena's Mother I forgot what type of Dog it was, it kinda looks like Showstopper Dog, but her Father Googles was a Bichon Frise. She was the last Dog born and I was there when we all said it's a girl during her birth and I told the story the other day that she was the one that taught her Brothers how to go up the Steps and how to get through the little Fence we had put to stop the Puppies from going under the Stairs.

My Uncle sold the other three Puppies, but man those moments with those Puppies was great. They used to sleep in the Room with me, all of them used to curl up or hop either near my Butt which was Nena's favorite spot or my Arm, or Shoulder. My Uncle had this family come by to see Nena when she was a young pup and Nena was like fuck this family I want to be with them and she ran to my Mother, hopped on the Couch and laid on my Mom's lap. She chose us in that moment and my Uncle knew it and said that day do you want Nena and my Mother said yes and we left with Nena maybe a few Months after in 2013. I honestly don't know what she died of, were supposed to get a Call today what happened, but she was throwing up Friday, got better on Saturday to where we thought she was back to her normal self, to Sunday of her popping with blood in it so I have no clue what happened. I miss her so much, but I know she around my family and maybe it's just me, but did you ever get the feeling when your Pets had passed they showed up around you in your mind? I swear the other day when I was laying down on the Bed I got this nudge as if Nena jumped on the Bed which she would do and you could feel the impact when she did it. I looked to my right and saw nothing there, and my Mother has had those feelings hard as well.

• Sad
Reactions: Lady Redfield

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
So sad :( My cat that passed in 2018, his name was Bugsy, I named him after my favorite mobster, Bugsy Siegel, he had liver disease and the day he died we were to pick him up at 530 from the vet as he had been sick on the weekend and he was going to get flushed on the Monday. He was always feeling better after a flush, he had a few before to clean his body out. We dropped him off in the morning, got there around 515pm for pick up at 530. They asked us to come to the back where the cages were and he was lying in the open cage on his side, saw us, took one last gasp and he was gone. His ears and feet were yellow, his liver just shut right down and his gasping started about 15 minutes before we got there. When they called us at 130pm, he was up and trying his best to eat. He was unexpected. My first cat had tongue cancer, hers was expected. Both dogs were expected. It never gets easy, especially when you consider them family/your kids. I struggle to even watch videos of them. My Facebook photos are 99% my pets lol love them like mad.

I am glad you are getting the ashes. What a beautiful dog <3

• Sad
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I don't have any pets, but here's my neighbours' cat Georgie who I basically wish was mine :lol She's so adorable.

mcgQP3G.jpg

Z4GVixc.jpg

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
This my bestie Hugo, he got stung by a wasp in his mouth on Tuesday, I've had to give him antibiotics and keep a closer eye on him, aww he was crying , then I did , couldn't do nothing but hug him loads .

IMG_5599.JPG

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Hugo is my baby as I don't have kids, he is treat like a prince and I also put clothes on him if it's close as he was the littlest of the liter when I bought him last year, the people who had him said he wouldn't last, but he has and on tues he got stung by a freakin wasp, so he is on antibiotics till tues next week, he has lots of hugs and it made me cry, when he was , aww I was so upset for him, I didn't realize that he would bring so much joy into my life, he has helped my mental health out loads, talk about loyalty, he is always by my side, with the recent pandemic, he has been with me for over three months, when I go back to work next month, it's gonna kill me to leave him.

Dogs are so lush.

Reactions: Showstopper

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler