Post in here if you have a problem with me

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

he is good but he isnt my fav, I chose that username because I didnt think anyone else would have a sharkboy username and it would make me different. so just face it you homo your not always right

HHHforever

Reaction score
When have I ever said that I'm always right? Your the fucking fag that said that I walk around like I'm always right. I'd say I'm more right than you 99% of the time, but that's like saying I'm better at basketball than a blind person.

Qwake

oh thats great now your lying! why don't you just go crawl up the hole you came out of!

HHHforever

Reaction score
Your a fucking idiot and I'm done this thread. Fucking Blue shit, your gay, your an idiotic poster, you annoy most people on this site, and you have a gay/Blue username.

Wrestling Station

lol that was heck of fun :yes: applaus everyone for all who participated in this "Blue thread" :)

J

Wait so you quit...I'm pretty sure that i means i win the argument...Well you put up a good fight...but you lost...

HHHforever

Reaction score
You don't win. Your still an emo fag and that tattoo'd thing on your sig isn't that hot. But when sharkfag starts debating with me whether or I'm better than a blind person at basketball I realize that thread has gone to complete shit, not that i wasn't already, and I longer desire to waste my time on it.

McLovin

Reaction score
GardsJr and BKB, both of your usernames are good, but no match to the greatness of mine!

HulkStar

Oh please I have the best username :D lol

As for the b-ball comment sharky that was dumb at 1st but then i started laughing alot lol i pictured some kid getting balled up by steive wonder