Post in here if you have a problem with me

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Man i think you seemed to have made an error...You went on about you whole attempted diss pretty well...Until about right at the end when you tried to add you personal fantasies to a half ass'ed lame joke...Wait that explains it all...Its not the fact you think Kat Von D's a man...Its the fact you wished she was...

HulkStar

I know this is kinda random but This Guy I totally wanna do the chick in your sig
Lol anyways Shary your a Big Fucking Faget and I wont say I fucked your mom cuz i dont do guys

No JK i got your back homie :] i need friends on this site lmao

HHHforever

Reaction score
Man i think you seemed to have made an error...You went on about you whole attempted diss pretty well...Until about right at the end when you tried to add you personal fantasies to a half ass'ed lame joke...Wait that explains it all...Its not the fact you think Kat Von D's a man...Its the fact you wished she was...

No I don't fantasize about doing anything with that thing on your sig. I don't wish it was a man, I wish it was a hot girl like you seem to think it is, but unfortunately it's not. It's just a tatoo'd emo thing that will probably commit suicide soon if it hasn't already.

HulkStar

omg sorry my bad i meant J-Dawg lol im eating shit
hey HHHForever that chick is kinda hott just read my last post :D

J

^^Well thats 2 people that agree wit me...and im sure theres a whole hell of alot more...The thing is when your probably a nerd that looks like a bag of ass...You have no right to call Kat Von D ugly...and why would she commit suicide...She's probably making more money in a few days then you'll make in your lifetime...Fact is...

Kat Von D>Dog Shit>Hornswaggle McMahon Storyline>HHHforever

HulkStar

Yeah No Offense HHHForever but if you dont think shes hot yu kinda got issue's or yur gay

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Sorry I don't really like girls with tattoo's all over their body. I just don't go for that.

As far as two people agreeing with you, millions of people agreed with Hitler, doesn't make him right. So if your using that as the basis of your argument then your a fucking blueberry. And I have no right to call her ugly? Why the fuck not? Is she God or something? I'll call whoever the fuck I want ugly.

J

^Sorry I don't really like girls with tattoo's all over their body. I just don't go for that.

As far as two people agreeing with you, millions of people agreed with Hitler, doesn't make him right. So if your using that as the basis of your argument then your a fucking blueberry. And I have no right to call her ugly? Why the fuck not? Is she God or something? I'll call whoever the fuck I want ugly.

Who's to say he wasn't right?!?!? Lol...and as for Kat Von D...Yea she is a god...A sex god for god sakes...and as for your opinion...Its pretty much null and void becuase its apparent its pretty damn dumb...If you could think a gurl like Kat Von D look ugly...

HHHforever

Reaction score
I'm done with this whole Blue argument. Enjoy your emo-suicidle bands and tattoo'd up emo slut.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Dude your one to fucking talk you cock sucking douch bag. You can go fuck yourself for all I care. You annoy the fuck out of everyone on this forum with your gay ass annoying shit. Notice how everyone suddenly leaves after you start talking in the shout box? Because no one wants to talk to you because your a fucking blueberry whose favorite wrestler is possibly one of the worst gimmicks in the history of wrestling.

Qwake

why don't you just fuck up you peice of shit! and he isnt my favourite wrestler it's just my username, So suck a fat one!

HHHforever

Reaction score
Why don't I just fuck up? Do you actually read what you type or are you just too fucking stupid to know what somewhat correct english is? And I don't know too many people that use a wrestler's name as their username if said wrestler isn't their favorite wrestler. So fine he's not your favorite wrestler, your just a fucking idiot that chose someone he supposedly doesn't like that much to be his user name.