Post Hot Photos of Ladies and Dudes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
He tried to get me to vote for McCain... it didn't work. I actually loved him but when he picked that moron Sarah Palin for VP, I just couldn't.

To keep on topic, the sexiest man in Tennis : 99199b.png

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Ouch... He must have a high tolerance to pain. Luckily he didn't die from that. People have died from much less (erotic asphyxiation is an example).

It was a disturbing experience.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
dennis-avner-stalking-cat.jpg

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I could imagine. I don't even have a willy and it hurts thinking about that.

I should have mentioned that he did use lidocaine when he did it. I didn't know that at the time but he told me later.

I've led such an odd like and met so many weird people...

Including:

9d000c279c88564a26f538239fd22196.jpg

Joe Loeffler from Chevelle. He was the second base player of the band and at that time, they were all three brothers. I worked him at Wendy's actually. He always played basketball without his shirt on.

Jon, the first BF I lived with, hated Joe. He thought I was hot for him, which I was. But I'm a not a cheater. My friendship with Joe was actually the nail in the coffin for my relationship with Jon. He kept accusing me of things I didn't do and anyone who knows me knows that the one unforgivable sin is an attack on my integrity.

Edit: I will add that Joe and I are not friends in any way anymore. I used to go to some Bible studies with him after my conversion and he was very non judgmental. However, now he is pretty obnoxious. It's politics. He can't even listen to the other side at all. Just is nasty about it. We have people like that on both sides and honestly I can't even stand my liberal friends who do that. Middle ground people, middle ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I should have mentioned that he did use lidocaine when he did it. I didn't know that at the time but he told me later.

I've led such an odd like and met so many weird people...

Including:

View attachment 8377

Joe Loeffler from Chevelle. He was the second base player of the band and at that time, they were all three brothers. I worked him at Wendy's actually. He always played basketball without his shirt on.

Jon, the first BF I lived with, hated Joe. He thought I was hot for him, which I was. But I'm a not a cheater. My friendship with Joe was actually the nail in the coffin for my relationship with Jon. He kept accusing me of things I didn't do and anyone who knows me knows that the one unforgivable sin is an attack on my integrity.

Edit: I will add that Joe and I are not friends in any way anymore. I used to go to some Bible studies with him after my conversion and he was very non judgmental. However, now he is pretty obnoxious. It's politics. He can't even listen to the other side at all. Just is nasty about it. We have people like that on both sides and honestly I can't even stand my liberal friends who do that. Middle ground people, middle ground.
I loved Chevelle growing up.

Insecure people often pass blame or accusations like that around.He likely didn't think much of himself, that Joe.

That is how Bible groups should be but I know some people who are Christian go overboard and become very preachy and judgmental. It is a big reason I don't do the church thing. I got judged a lot for my piercings and tattoos and I hardly have any. And yeah, people unwilling to listen to the other side and have an actual logical discussion are not worth talking to about that stuff.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I loved Chevelle growing up.

Insecure people often pass blame or accusations like that around.He likely didn't think much of himself, that Joe.

That is how Bible groups should be but I know some people who are Christian go overboard and become very preachy and judgmental. It is a big reason I don't do the church thing. I got judged a lot for my piercings and tattoos and I hardly have any. And yeah, people unwilling to listen to the other side and have an actual logical discussion are not worth talking to about that stuff.

Oh Joe was never judgmental in the Bible groups at all. It's his Twitter that I can't stand anymore. That is why I liked Joe. He was a middle ground guy. He had gay friends and he never told them they were going to hell. He was the one hardcore Christian I knew that believed in constantly being kind and he was just a sweetheart.

His Twitter, not so much. He posts some really hateful stuff there sometimes and it breaks my heart.

Edit: and again, just to be clear, I am not saying conservatives are the only ones who do it. Both sides do it and I hate it when they do. The hate in the world from both sides makes me feel like we are flushing our world down the toilet.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
There is an irony somewhere on here about talking about the bible and talking about hot dudes and chicks...

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
There is an irony somewhere on here about talking about the bible and talking about hot dudes and chicks...

Nah. In the movie "He Never Died"
Henry Rollins played Cain and was sexy as fuck.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Nah. In the movie "He Never Died"
Henry Rollins played Cain and was sexy as fuck.
Never seen the movie...don't care to...should watch Begotten...A dark movie about Genesis...