Post Hot Photos of Ladies and Dudes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
mine to your wel

mine is too boo hoo changed it for you Happy Now.. Should have tried not to be So smart to begin with Should You Doh! :doh: Laooser
come
Not everyone can shrug off this kind of stuff, don't be insensitive.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
mine to your wel

mine is too boo hoo changed it for you Happy Now.. Should have tried not to be So smart to begin with Should You Doh! :doh: Laooser
come

I can barely even distinguish what you are trying to say. Can you type a proper sentence?

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I can barely even distinguish what you are trying to say .. Sorry your Dyslexia is troubling you Again.. i will break it down for you ok
Should have tried.... Not to be... So smart ... To begin with... Should You... Doh! ......... Or i can dumb it down for you even more
If you Jump on a Thread just to be a Smart Ass then Expect to Get it Back Twice as Bad.. Ps And when you Do.. Don't Cry About it.. LMFAO ?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Keep it on topic and be civil with each other or I will have to remove someone on the thread.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I can barely even distinguish what you are trying to say .. Sorry your Dyslexia is troubling you Again.. i will break it down for you ok
Should have tried.... Not to be... So smart ... To begin with... Should You... Doh! ......... Or i can dumb it down for you even more
If you Jump on a Thread just to be a Smart Ass then Expect to Get it Back Twice as Bad.. Ps And when you Do.. Don't Cry About it.. LMFAO ?

I like pushing your buttons. You're a lot of fun and extremely gullible. I'll quit picking on you now lol

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I like pushing your buttons. You're a lot of fun and extremely gullible. I'll quit picking on you now lol
You or anyone on here has never pushed my button i'm always just Larfing at Loosers who try Because i always Win & as for gullible nice try i use that Reverse trick too hehehe You were the one who was Sooking in the end after starting it... & So You should say Sorry to J... G/Nite J

Reactions: Just Kevin

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I have to ask... Did he lose it optionally or? Because that is a weird way to phrase this lol

If you really want to know, read this spoiler, but it might disturb people so if you think it will bother you, don't read it. It is not graphic.

Kevin was deeply into body modification. He did things like this:

thumbnail (22).jpg

He did a lot of things like hanging from hooks and weird shit like that. He had a body mod fetish and an orgasm denial fetish. So basically I spent two months turning him on and he just extremely horny and couldn't control himself. He really didn't mean to do it but he was so worked up after two months of teasing that he did it himself while talking to me on the phone. I was able to call an ambulance and he didn't die, thank God.

A lot of people might have not stayed with him after that moment. But I didn't care. I know it happened because a nervous breakdown and look how fucking sexy he is.. even without a penis.... that body....
thumbnail (23).jpg

And I loved the guy, even though he did a very disturbing thing. He was sweet, kinky as hell and freaking yummy. It took about 6 months of therapy because they couldn't reattach it so it was gone. But I supported him and he was able to come to terms with what happened.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If you really want to know, read this spoiler, but it might disturb people so if you think it will bother you, don't read it. It is not graphic.

Kevin was deeply into body modification. He did things like this:

View attachment 8340

He did a lot of things like hanging from hooks and weird shit like that. He had a body mod fetish and an orgasm denial fetish. So basically I spent two months turning him on and he just extremely horny and couldn't control himself. He really didn't mean to do it but he was so worked up after two months of teasing that he did it himself while talking to me on the phone. I was able to call an ambulance and he didn't die, thank God.

A lot of people might have not stayed with him after that moment. But I didn't care. I know it happened because a nervous breakdown and look how fucking sexy he is.. even without a penis.... that body....
View attachment 8341

And I loved the guy, even though he did a very disturbing thing. He was sweet, kinky as hell and freaking yummy. It took about 6 months of therapy because they couldn't reattach it so it was gone. But I supported him and he was able to come to terms with what happened.
Ouch... He must have a high tolerance to pain. Luckily he didn't die from that. People have died from much less (erotic asphyxiation is an example).

Reactions: Jacob Fox