*Possible* One Night Stand Spoilers...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I know this is just internet talk (and it could turn out to be some bullshit), but WWE needs to try harder to keep some information secret...

How can they hide John Cena's recovery even have Cena lie about how it was going and have him shock us all with the Rumble, yet they can't keep anyone from saying rumors that Undertaker will be taking time off, when he's in a retirement stipulation match?

The Rated R CMStar

I don't think it is WWE not being capable of kept secret the rumors of Taker taking time off and being in a Retirement Angle, but more of websites and people taking advantage of the situation of the retirement angle Taker is to give this rumors.

It is always like this. When Cena was fighting Lashley, with Lashley coming from a big push, all rumors said that Bobby would end his push by becoming champion,then, the machine turned into saying in Summerslam that Randy Orton was going to win, because he had HHH behind and blah blah blah.

It is like this. When something happens, then rumors start flying around, or don't you remember the amount of rumors we had when Randy destroyed a room at Europe, things like he was being to be left off PPVs, being depushed, thrown into ECW, etc..

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I remember the one about Randy trashing a hotel room last year which is why he did the J-O-B in the Backlash main-event when everyone thought he was going to win.

Evil Austin

And deprive Smackdown of main event talent? I think not.

Of course if he returns with the badass biker gimmick, I won't complain.

You know I woudn't mind that too that is actually a possiblity because Undertaker has been talking in interviews backstage if you find it on You tube that he doesn't like his gimmick as of now its getting old after 17 years (minus the years he was biker) and he wants a small for at least a year change... So this might be it I reckon Edge wins has a few title feuds keeps the title until Undertaker's " ppv " where he debuted Survivor Series and he comes out in the ring with the Biker ? But thats my thoughts.... Hope its true though.. Or better yet Undertaker moves onto TNA but that is for sure not happening. Undertaker stated himself that he is a long life WWE member and even when he can not wrestle he will be in the back helping noobs get better at it and he will always be on the roster.

And With Taker / Batista / Edge taking time off they need some Main Event FAST AND DON"T USE VLADIMIR KOZLOV FOR GOD... Anyway I have always been a Smackdown fan through and through and I hope The WWE sucks up its pride and admits that Smackdown needs a new main event change and Raw has like 6 Main Eventers and at least at least send Smackdown Jericho (loose the belt that aint going anywhere) and give Smackdown JBL or Cena just to give Smackdown a little help..

The Rated R CMStar

So DX 3:16, you actually believe what some guy posts on Youtube, the same website that gives us the "Leave Britney Alone!" or "Fishgirl" videos. Seriously.

Taker will come back as the Deadman, he is just taking some time off, anything else, besides, he is one year from retiring at much, so he is trying to arrange his life for when he retires.

And lol, Taker will not go to TNA