*Possible* One Night Stand Spoilers...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
- There has been even more house show advertising showing up that has Edge listed as the World Champion after One Night Stand. At the very least, the plan was at one time to give him the title back.

- Batista will be taking time off very soon and will likely be gone until Summerslam. This is not wellness related. He could be taken out in the stretcher match tomorrow night or very soon after to explain his absence.

Credit: F4wOnline.com

"This is not wellness related." - Sooo that pretty much means it is wellness related. :shifty:

Put the World Heavyweight Championship back on Edge or this storyline with Taker being stripped of the title goes to shit (which it already has but still...)

- Osama's Predictions: The Undertaker takes half a year off and returns at the Royal Rumble.

You heard it here first. :schnauz:

Conc3pt

Reaction score
And deprive Smackdown of main event talent? I think not.

Of course if he returns with the badass biker gimmick, I won't complain.

eggthief

Reaction score
and why the hell would they push hbk this hard? 2 ppv victories over batista and 1 over y2j would mean a wwe/wh title push at anyone else.

Hometown Kid

I wish Taker would come back with the Big Evil/American Badass gimmick...can you imagine the pop he would get at Royal Rumble 09 if at #30...everyone hears "Dead man walking" and he Last Rides HHH over the top rope at the end!?

exC.On

Reaction score
yeah thatd be cool, but didnt edge say on Sd if he loses he cant go to raw or sd, and never come back to the wwe if he loses?

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
^ Same thing happened to Rey Mysterio when he lost an I Quit match to Chavo Guerrero and was forced to leave...but guess what? He came back 6 months later.

Hometown Kid

yeah thatd be cool, but didnt edge say on Sd if he loses he cant go to raw or sd, and never come back to the wwe if he loses?

It was very odd the announcers kept saying he'll be banished from smackdown, but Edge said "The Deadman" would be banished from the entire WWE if he loses...someone could have made a mistake or...

The Rated R CMStar

All of this is bullshit. Wasn't Edge also taking some time off? Now it is Batista. Believe me, nobody is going to leave, specially not when the draft is so close

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
^ Randy Orton was going to take some time off because his wife is going to have a kid (and he's not even really taking time off, he just isn't going to work house shows)...I never heard anything about Edge

This Guy

Orton might miss one or two Live Raws though.

If Batista was missing time due to the wellness policy we would know about it because the policy makes all offenses public.

If Shawn wins again maybe he will be fueding with Edge for the World Title on Smackdown. That would definatly be a fresh new angle.

The Rated R CMStar

The Edge thing is posted on some Discussion Thread here on the forum, I think the Smackdown one. People said that was why probably the whole stretcher angle at Backlash was done.

There were also a lot of posts speculating if MVP was being pushed to main event at stuff, and it all ended in nothing.

Batista will not take time off, if anything, he will stop working house shows(which if you check the results, he has been doing less already)

Wordlife

^ yeah that makes sense, but question I have is... is HBK officially on SD or what? Would he prolly be ended up drafted there anyways if he's not officially an official member of SD? As long as the draft doesnt suck like it did last year, everything will be fine

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
^ Shawn Michaels on Smackdown? :roflmao: Never...

- There has been some talk backstage lately about the Undertaker taking time off soon

Credit: PWInsider.com

So maybe Taker will lose tonight? With all this talk about top Smackdown talent taking time off (Edge, Batista, Taker) it looks as if they'll have a big draft in 4-weeks. At least I hope so.

C4

The Undertaker needed surgery and so I think he is going to take time off from the ring soon enough and it's likely that Edge will win the World Heavyweight Championship in the long run with not much fresh main eventing talent on Smackdown.

And yeah, it's sad to see Batista:shifty: leaving Smackdown for the Summer Vacations, hope he enjoys his life in Hawaii!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
WTF is all this? Edge taking time off, Batista taking time off, Taker? SD! is just dying here. Michaels/Jericho/Cena needs to get thrown over there.

Plus how would this work? Taker is said to be taking time off so Edge wins. How long will Edge hold the title before losing it and then taking time off himself? Or vice versa?