Possible matches for Seth Rollins at Wrestlemania 31

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It was. But it didn't really anything to do with the Authority, they only showed up in the final 10 seconds and the show had Guest Hosts.

Yeah, but E&C are cool. The others (besides DBry) who served as RAW guest hosts were lame.
Also, E&C being there made it feel like the show had purpose. They were there for a reason... Rollins used them to make sure The Authority was brought back by Goody Two-Shoes.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, but E&C are cool. The others (besides DBry) who served as RAW guest hosts were lame.
Also, E&C being there made it feel like the show had purpose. They were there for a reason... Rollins used them to make sure The Authority was brought back by Goody Two-Shoes.
True.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I want that Ex.Shield triple threat, Rollins ending WM31 by cashing in would be a GREAT ending, just depends on who is champ.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I want that Ex.Shield triple threat, Rollins ending WM31 by cashing in would be a GREAT ending, just depends on who is champ.

Either Bryan or Reigns are going to be the champs during the cash in.

Personally, I'd much rather have Bryan vs Lesnar for the WWE-WHC, which would be an amazing match... And Reigns can wait in line till he deserves it. Just let Reigns conquer Rusev, instead of Cena and that'll be fine.

Whoever it is, I'd love a cash in by Rollins on the new champ, nonetheless.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I would personally like to see Rollins vs Ambrose at Wrestlemania in some sort of "Demonic Stipulation". Then Later on that night have Rollins Cash in for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship as it would be the first for Wrestlemania.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I would personally like to see Rollins vs Ambrose at Wrestlemania in some sort of "Demonic Stipulation". Then Later on that night have Rollins Cash in for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship as it would be the first for Wrestlemania.

That's exactly what I've been pulling for.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
vs. Roman Reigns (Rollins cashes in on Cena at Royal Rumble, Reigns wins the Rumble) this would be good but what if seth cashes in and loses?

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
As has been mentioned:

Seth facing either Ambrose (this would have to be some kind of a stipulation match, but Ambrose would need to go over) or Orton with Seth losing to open the show would be the best match, leaving him open to cash in on the winner of the WWEWHC match later in the night, which he should win (of course, I don't think a cash-in should ever fail, just like I don't think a cash-in should ever be "scheduled"....I'm looking at you, Cena).

If it's Bryan who wins the title and gets cashed in on, which seems like it would make the most sense, that sets up a hell of a feud between Rollins and Bryan over the title. If it's Reigns, it sets up a good feud but I don't think the matches will be of the same quality. Of course, I look at match-ups between Rollins and Bryan the same way I look at match-ups between Steamboat and Flair or Sting and Flair back in the NWA/JCP/WCW days: it's always going to be a good match and it's always going to be entertaining.

wk

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
As has been mentioned:

Seth facing either Ambrose (this would have to be some kind of a stipulation match, but Ambrose would need to go over) or Orton with Seth losing to open the show would be the best match, leaving him open to cash in on the winner of the WWEWHC match later in the night, which he should win (of course, I don't think a cash-in should ever fail, just like I don't think a cash-in should ever be "scheduled"....I'm looking at you, Cena).

If it's Bryan who wins the title and gets cashed in on, which seems like it would make the most sense, that sets up a hell of a feud between Rollins and Bryan over the title. If it's Reigns, it sets up a good feud but I don't think the matches will be of the same quality. Of course, I look at match-ups between Rollins and Bryan the same way I look at match-ups between Steamboat and Flair or Sting and Flair back in the NWA/JCP/WCW days: it's always going to be a good match and it's always going to be entertaining.

wk

Once again, I agree.

Ambrose does need to go over Rollins and yes, having it as the WM opener would be good, it leaves that spot open for Rollins to cash in on the new champ later on.
I also agree that Seth's cash-in shouldn't fail, I'd absolutely hate that.

Again, let's hope for the best and think Bryan would be the one to dethrone The Beast, then we'd get an awesome Rollins/Bryan feud with some quality matches.