Possible matches for Seth Rollins at Wrestlemania 31

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Rollins vs Cena (If Cena wins, The Authority is out). I think this is the match they're gonna do after all.

What better way is there to kick off the eventual Rollins face turn? Lol

Was just thinking about the WM30 card earlier and realized there is a very, very strong possibility of this happening. Other than Rusev (where there's odds to be overcome...) who's an actual compelling opponent for Cena at this point? (Not that it matters in WWE's eyes)

Still, there's like 5 better options for Rollins than Cena lol

Crimson

Reaction score
Unfortunately that would not be a dream match for me personally but hey at least it would be an entertaining match.. or one would assume.
Entertaining? This would be one of the best matches ever if they give him enough time. Former two indy stars, former two ROH champions. Just think about it...

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Rollins vs Cena (If Cena wins, The Authority is out). I think this is the match they're gonna do after all.

Fuck no! Keep Rollins away from Cena. We don't need Rollins to catch Cena-itis and get buried.

HHH vs Sting at WM31 would be much better, imo. If HHH loses, The Authority is gone permanently.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This would be my dream match. God make it!

Hopefully.

Well... If they decide to go with Bryan winning the Rumble, which I'd love and then go on to dethrone The Beast and then Rollins would cash in on Bryan at Mania... Then, that feud would be possible, I mean that's kinda what I'm pulling for to happen.

Crimson

Reaction score
7bcaddf9d5d2271da33494c601c749a9.jpg

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think that was a great segment which closed Raw last week. Creative, plus Seth did a good job (besides the fact he took forever to mention what the hell it was that he wanted Cena to do). I don't really see that much of a point in bringing the Authority back so soon, I mean, it's not that it doesn't make sense nor that it wasn't going to happen sooner or later, but idk. It just feels like going around in circles at this point with the Authority. Anyway, it wasn't that bad for WWE standards, at least something happened on the show lol

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I think that was a great segment which closed Raw last week. Creative, plus Seth did a good job (besides the fact he took forever to mention what the hell it was that he wanted Cena to do). I don't really see that much of a point in bringing the Authority back so soon, I mean, it's not that it doesn't make sense nor that it wasn't going to happen sooner or later, but idk. It just feels like going around in circles at this point with the Authority. Anyway, it wasn't that bad for WWE standards, at least something happened on the show lol

Yes, it was a great segment. Sure, might've gone a bit longer than it was supposed to, we all knew Seth's point, but he was just dragging to it real slow.

Having The Authority back is better than having random guest hosts every week, in my opinion. Now that Bryan and Orton are back, all of the feuds can now be restarted. Bryan/Kane and Orton/Rollins, for instance. There are J&J and Show who'll be their henchmen. And we'll see a whole bunch of beatdowns on the likes of Bryan, Orton, Cena, Ziggler by The Authority and we'll see a bunch of good matches on the road to WM.

The Authority will permanently end at WM 31, with Sting defeating HHH, but that's just my fantasy booking.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yes, it was a great segment. Sure, might've gone a bit longer than it was supposed to, we all knew Seth's point, but he was just dragging to it real slow.

Having The Authority back is better than having random guest hosts every week, in my opinion. Now that Bryan and Orton are back, all of the feuds can now be restarted. Bryan/Kane and Orton/Rollins, for instance. There are J&J and Show who'll be their henchmen. And we'll see a whole bunch of beatdowns on the likes of Bryan, Orton, Cena, Ziggler by The Authority and we'll see a bunch of good matches on the road to WM.

The Authority will permanently end at WM 31, with Sting defeating HHH, but that's just my fantasy booking.
Actually I figured he wanted a rematch with Cena. It took me a long time to remember the Authority thing; in fact, I may have just remembered it when the announcers pointed it out. Having the Authority back is, yeah, better than guest hosts, but it just makes Survivor Series feel kinda useless. All that comotion and whatnot for them leaving and they're back a month later? Again, it makes sense, granted, but it's a bit redundant.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Actually I figured he wanted a rematch with Cena. It took me a long time to remember the Authority thing; in fact, I may have just remembered it when the announcers pointed it out. Having the Authority back is, yeah, better than guest hosts, but it just makes Survivor Series feel kinda useless. All that comotion and whatnot for them leaving and they're back a month later? Again, it makes sense, granted, but it's a bit redundant.

The Authority shouldn't have been put out of power at Survivor Series, in the first place. It was all done for that stupid Network.
But hey, no hard feelings there, Hunter and Steph, they sold you out for just free.99

With The Authority being gone, the product has sucked post-SS. The first good episode they put out was the one from this week.

Crimson

Reaction score
I don't know why you guys complain about bringing back The Authority. I think it was just a filler or something like that. We all knew that The Authority isn't done yet. Yes, it's a bit early to bring them back since Survivor Series was just 2 months ago, they should have wait until Wrestlemania.

The way The Authority was brought back was awesome. Rollins got all the credits now, since he lost at Survivor Series. Which means, a cash in is so close to happen, I guess at Royal Rumble. I'm sick and tired of part timers as WWE Champion just because the have a past in the back which by the way isn't related to wrestling or WWE.

At Wrestlemania I see Rollins vs Cena or Triple H vs Sting/Orton/Cena with Authority's spot on the line. Makes sense, I guess.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I don't know why you guys complain about bringing back The Authority. I think it was just a filler or something like that. We all knew that The Authority isn't done yet. Yes, it's a bit early to bring them back since Survivor Series was just 2 months ago, they should have wait until Wrestlemania.

The way The Authority was brought back was awesome. Rollins got all the credits now, since he lost at Survivor Series. Which means, a cash in is so close to happen, I guess at Royal Rumble. I'm sick and tired of part timers as WWE Champion just because the have a past in the back which by the way isn't related to wrestling or WWE.

At Wrestlemania I see Rollins vs Cena or Triple H vs Sting/Orton/Cena with Authority's spot on the line. Makes sense, I guess.

While I agree with most of things here... In my opinion, it wasn't early to bring The Authority back. It was stupid to put 'em out of power in the first place.

Quite frankly, I see Lesnar holding on to the title all the way till Mania.
Sure, a part-timer holding the WWE-WHC is a slap in the face to the guys who work full schedule... But, if he were to lose it to Cena at the Rumble, or if Rollins cashed in on either Cena/Lesnar, then Lesnar wouldn't have really anything relevant to do at WM 31. And his contract will be up after post-WM Raw episode.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The Authority shouldn't have been put out of power at Survivor Series, in the first place. It was all done for that stupid Network.
But hey, no hard feelings there, Hunter and Steph, they sold you out for just free.99

With The Authority being gone, the product has sucked post-SS. The first good episode they put out was the one from this week.
It was. But it didn't really anything to do with the Authority, they only showed up in the final 10 seconds and the show had Guest Hosts.